QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 29 2009, 02:24 PM) *
Stranglehold. Awesome game.

I chuckled at this lie.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Dec 30 2009, 07:25 PM) *
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 29 2009, 02:24 PM) *
Stranglehold. Awesome game.

I chuckled at this lie.

I liked it. It was a bit repetitive, but the levels made up for it.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Stranglehold was awesome for maybe a month. Once some decent games came out it was deemed as shit.

I say San Andreas, if not, then it's definatley one of the GTA games, maybe III.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Hustler One @ Dec 30 2009, 10:51 PM) *
Stranglehold was awesome for maybe a month. Once some decent games came out it was deemed as shit.

I say San Andreas, if not, then it's definatley one of the GTA games, maybe III.

San Andreas or IV for me. III was very influentual though.
TheAnalogKid2112
I just downloaded a Gameboy advance emulator on my PC to play the old Pokemon games. These games are seriously masterpieces.
Massacre
I need to find someone with less dignity than me to pick up the Gold/Silver remake.
Heartless
Deus Ex, Fallout, Baldurs Gate, yeah, I'm a sucker for RPGs.
demon
Series: GTA
Single game: Half Life 2
II--DOBBY--II
Sooo many awesome games, impossible to pick just one (for me anyway)

Anyhow here are a few of my all time favourites, in no particular order:

Super Metroid (SNES)
Parasite Eve (PSX)
FFVII (PSX)
Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
Goldeneye (N64)
MGS2 (PS2)
CoD 4 (PS3)
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion (PS3)
Fallout 3 (PS3)
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Feb 13 2010, 08:31 PM) *
I just downloaded a Gameboy advance emulator on my PC to play the old Pokemon games. These games are seriously masterpieces.

Where'd you get it? I found a GB, as well as a N64 emulator, but I cant find a GBA one that isn't paid for.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE (Evangel @ May 4 2010, 08:27 AM) *
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Feb 13 2010, 08:31 PM) *

Where'd you get it? I found a GB, as well as a N64 emulator, but I cant find a GBA one that isn't paid for.

Torrent. It is called no$gba I think..
DiO
Seriously gotta add RDR to the list.
asthenia
I was thinking about this too, I just finished it. Definitely one of the best games I've ever played.
TheAnalogKid2112
One of you, mail me RDR. I promise I'll enjoy it.
Massacre
You don't have it?
Ex-PS Fanboy
Donkey Kong 64
DiO
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jun 15 2010, 03:26 PM) *
You don't have it?

He's a dumbfuck.
Massacre
Clearly.
bOnEs
him and fanboy are both dumbfucks... they should of been playing this game for a month now like the rest of us mad.gif...
demon
One of you lamers, mail me RDR. And a latest generation console too. Like Analog I promise I'll enjoy it.

asthenia
___________ This shit is bananas. I'd save like hell for a console if I didn't have one...

Also - Abe's Oddysee & Exoddus. So glad I have these on my PS3 now.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jun 16 2010, 05:37 PM) *
him and fanboy are both dumbfucks... they should of been playing this game for a month now like the rest of us mad.gif...

I've been playing it. I just don't own it yet.
trathen93
QUOTE (Pickles @ Jun 18 2010, 08:49 PM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jun 16 2010, 05:37 PM) *

I've been playing it. I just don't own it yet.

Jesus man. go and rob a games store if you have to. get your own copy, the game is epic.

Hunting + Horses + Guns + dusty but realistic setting = RDR = best game ever
Massacre
Indeed, for the time being, this is the best game ever. That changes when Fallout comes out, or Fable, possibly. I have faith in Lionhead Studios.
bOnEs
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jun 21 2010, 09:56 PM) *
Indeed, for the time being, this is the best game ever. That changes when Fallout comes out, or Fable, possibly. I have faith in Lionhead Studios.

it's not better than fallout 3 IMO... it's one of this generations best games but, it's not the best... fallout 3 still holds that crown, at least until fallout new vegas comes out that is...
DuPz0r
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jun 22 2010, 06:53 PM) *
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jun 21 2010, 09:56 PM) *

it's not better than fallout 3 IMO... it's one of this generations best games but, it's not the best... fallout 3 still holds that crown, at least until fallout new vegas comes out that is...

I know what you mean. The hypes warn off. It is a hell of a game, but i still think GTA is better. Fallout 3 was amazing, but i loved Elder scrolls: Oblivion more.
To be honest i still think the older generation has more creative story in a game. Games companies these days just rip idea's off each other because the demand is so huge the games need to be pumped out before the idea gets to old or ripped by another company.

My favourite games of all time:
Metal Gear Solid (PSX)
Final Fantasy VII (PSX)
Resident Evil 1/2/3 (PSX)
ICO (PS2)
GTA III/VC/SA (PS2/PC)
Oblivion(PS3)
MGS4 (PS3)
Fallout3 (PS3)
TheAnalogKid2112
Fucking GOD! I'm overwhelmed. I can't get myself to keep playing Saboteur even though it's really good, and that's keeping me from buying RDR, and I want to beat RDR before New Vegas comes out. AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Massacre
Smoke so much weed you can't move. Time will fly by.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jun 23 2010, 07:28 PM) *
Smoke so much weed you can't move. Time will fly by.

'Tis my tactic for this morning. Going on a binge. I'll let you know how it goes.
Massacre
I have been known to fall victim to weed paralysis, myself. Sometimes accidentally. Way better than heroin.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.