Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official iGTA Podcast Topic
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Important Information > Website & Forum Problems & Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Psy @ Nov 6 2009, 10:49 AM) *
I'm not worried, I just wish he would get the new podcast done. He sent me the script a month ago or something. Maybe I'll have to do it myself, without the animation...

Yay, I love listening to funny voices.
Marney1
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Nov 6 2009, 10:27 PM) *
I'm not worried, I just wish he would get the new podcast done. He sent me the script a month ago or something. Maybe I'll have to do it myself, without the animation...

I don't believe it but CC made me lol.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (marney1 @ Nov 6 2009, 05:34 PM) *
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Nov 6 2009, 10:27 PM) *

I don't believe it but CC made me lol.

good thing i'm already prepared for the apocalypse.
ViceMan
What's going to happen to the podcast now?
TreeFitty
looks like Psy is going to have to do a voice-only thing. sad sad day.
Marney1
Who's the guest going to be?
TreeFitty
does anyone know who the guest was supposed to be? probably could just record a phone call again.
Marney1
D-O was to be the next guest.........thank god things turned out like they did. tongue.gif
TreeFitty
that would have been an interesting interview. could use the same avatar for both of them. happy.gif
The Awesome One
I reckon the next podcast should be about QD. Round up a few tributes, read some of his best posts out,etc.
TreeFitty
that would be quite an R-rated podcast.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 9 2009, 10:18 PM) *
that would be quite an R-rated podcast.

Well, the site is aimed at over 18s.
TreeFitty
aimed at, but somehow little kids keep getting in here. and you know their parents would love to blames us just like they do to R*.
ViceMan
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 9 2009, 10:24 PM) *
aimed at, but somehow little kids keep getting in here.

No, GLC is 16 now...

But then again we have Rhino and that Dan guy. mellow.gif
TreeFitty
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Nov 9 2009, 05:28 PM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 9 2009, 10:24 PM) *
aimed at, but somehow little kids keep getting in here.

No, GLC is 16 now...

But then again we have Rhino and that Dan guy. mellow.gif

exactly the people i wanted to glare at... dry.gif
Psy
Anyone know what actually happened to QD?
TreeFitty
i would've thought you (the staff) would have had the best connection to him. it seems almost no one actually does.
Psy
I've just seen some comments on youtube on our podcast from people from the seether forums saying RIP to him. I think it was swine flu but I have no idea. I haven't heard from him for a month or so.
Sheep
Nope havent seen him on msn for a while either... =/
Marney1
I entered the competition first, does that mean I win? I think it's what Qd would have wanted.
TreeFitty
you shouldn't win at all for being selfish when i dear friend of the community has passed on. mad.gif
ViceMan
I don't know if the podcast will be the same without QD, but i'm sure Psy could come up with something to fill the void.
TreeFitty
no offense to Psy, but I had to listen to it twice to understand him. tongue.gif (i wonder if he has a hard time understanding us...)

but at this point he might be the only one.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 10 2009, 11:24 PM) *
no offense to Psy, but I had to listen to it twice to understand him. tongue.gif (i wonder if he has a hard time understanding us...)

but at this point he might be the only one.

Scousers and Geordies have quite a good understanding between one another and in my experience we've never had a problem understanding eachother.
Sheep
Ive never had a problem understanding scousers, although i had one on the phone the other day at work and she couldnt understand my geordie accent.

Anyway, lets get back on topic please guys
Marney1
QUOTE ( Sheep @ Nov 11 2009, 06:02 PM) *
Ive never had a problem understanding scousers, although i had one on the phone the other day at work and she couldnt understand my geordie accent.

Anyway, lets get back on topic please guys

The next podcast is going to need some thought then, I presume myself talking to you or Psy would be a disaster because no-one would understand a word.
So is anything happening with regards to the next one?
Tranque
I have a good clear articulate accent if I'm needed smile.gif

And no, no lisp.
Massacre
Whatsh wrong with lithsps?
Sheep
I could just talk to psy for half an hour or something? But then some people wouldnt understand any of it...
ViceMan
QUOTE (Massacre @ Nov 11 2009, 07:12 PM) *

They're too manly, it's kinda intimidating.

And the next podcast should be scouse free, maybe the one after it can have a scouser, but we need to be broken in gently.

TreeFitty
I nominate Tranque to be in the next podcast. It would help our diversity and coincide with TBoGT. wink.gif
ViceMan
Yeah, we need to keep up with the times and associate with the right people, gay is the 'in-thing' nowadays.
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceyQDeezy @ Nov 11 2009, 07:34 PM) *
QUOTE (Massacre @ Nov 11 2009, 07:12 PM) *

They're too manly, it's kinda intimidating.

And the next podcast should be scouse free, maybe the one after it can have a scouser, but we need to be broken in gently.

I don't speak like a scally I actually speak very clearly having had to communicate with people all round the world, even in Liverpool I often get mistaken for an Irishman.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Qarney1 @ Nov 11 2009, 07:40 PM) *
I often get mistaken for an Irishman.

And that's better? Slightly I guess.

Anyway we need a new podcast sometime soon, we're already overdue for the second missed one, the last one should've been mid-end of October.
The Awesome One
My Grandad has a really strong irish accent. Is your accent really strong Marney?
Psy
If people are willing to help out with the podcast, we could do it the way I intended originally and have 3 or 4 people doing different "reports". Someone could Review BoGT, someone could round up the latest news, someone could interview someone else etc. Then we could have all kinds of accents and stuff.

If anyone's interested, record yourself reading out one of our news posts (maybe the one about BoGT Mission Videos) and PM it to me and I'll see who has a decent sounding mic and comprehensible accent smile.gif
ViceMan
QUOTE (Psy @ Nov 12 2009, 10:04 AM) *
I'll see who has a decent sounding mic and comprehensible accent smile.gif

I have neither, so i'm out. laugh.gif
Psy
People can still help with writing the script and stuff if they can't record anything.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Psy @ Nov 12 2009, 11:36 AM) *
People can still help with writing the script and stuff if they can't record anything.

I will help with the script if you like, give me a deadline and what you want and I will have a go.
Marney1
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Nov 12 2009, 06:24 PM) *
QUOTE (Psy @ Nov 12 2009, 11:36 AM) *

I will help with the script if you like, give me a deadline and what you want and I will have a go.

Friendly word; Use spellcheck before you submit it.
TreeFitty
I started work on an intro back in september. I'll see if I can find time to get it done for you to review.
Marney1
What's the latest on the Pod Cast QD?
Qdeathstar
Oh yeah, i forgot. The next podcast is December 20th 2009.

biggrin.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Dec 11 2009, 11:43 PM) *

biggrin.gif

And the prize?
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Dec 11 2009, 06:43 PM) *

biggrin.gif

w00t!
ViceMan
So what ever happened to the next podcast and the Youtube group?
Ex-PS Fanboy
I know, whatever happened to 1 or 2 podcasts a month?
Psy
Well our YouTube channel being banned because of Take Two might have had something to do with it. Plus QD dying and shit.
TreeFitty
was wondering what was up with the YouTube channel...

and RIP QD. sad.gif
Psy
Rockstar were looking into YouTube to see if they can get it overturned, but since I never got any emails about it getting banned, there's not a lot they can do from the sounds of it. And no matter how awesome R* are, they can't bring QD back to life.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.