Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official iGTA Podcast Topic
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Important Information > Website & Forum Problems & Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Massacre
QD's dead?! Someone should make a topic.
Marney1
I don't get what the problem is regarding Take Two, is there a copyright issue or something?

Shocking news about QD. sad.gif
TreeFitty
probably something stupid like having grand theft auto in the name
ViceMan
Didn't know T2 were that concerened, why are they bothered about a youtube group and not an actual site like this then? It's not as if you're uploading leaked clips of the next GTA.
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 15 2010, 12:52 PM) *
Didn't know T2 were that concerened, why are they bothered about a youtube group and not an actual site like this then? It's not as if you're uploading leaked clips of the next GTA.

I blame you and TF.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE (Psy @ Jan 15 2010, 12:40 AM) *
Well our YouTube channel being banned because of Take Two might have had something to do with it. Plus QD dying and shit.

wow, i can't believe they banned the youtube channel... your not allowed to post user-created GTA stuff?

As far as why i'm not doing the podcasts its because RL is extremely busy atm.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Jan 15 2010, 01:20 PM) *
QUOTE (Psy @ Jan 15 2010, 12:40 AM) *
Well our YouTube channel being banned because of Take Two might have had something to do with it. Plus QD dying and shit.

wow, i can't believe they banned the youtube channel... your not allowed to post user-created GTA stuff?

As far as why i'm not doing the podcasts its because RL is extremely busy atm.

Your penis can wait...
Psy
Well take two made copyright claims on a number of my Gay Tony mission videos, because they featured full missions and audio from the radio. Because like 20 of our videos had been claimed against, YouTube banned us. Rockstar are trying to get it overturned, but I don't think there's anything they can do now. We've even lost access to our old podcasts on youtube.

And yeah, your diary must be full QD, what with being dead and all.
ViceMan
Yeah, i've noticed there seem to be no cutscene videos on YouTube. Gameplay videos maybe, but nothing with the mission cutscene in... And that's for any game.
Massacre
It's kind of fucked up Take Two is doing all this shit when Rockstar has no problem with what you're doing. Parent company or not, T2 needs to back off and let R* worry about it themselves. Props to R* for fighting it, though.
Marney1
Take Two killed QD...............bastards!
Jacko
Well take two made copyright claims on a number of my Gay Tony mission videos, because they featured full missions and audio from the radio. Because like 20 of our videos had been claimed against, YouTube banned us. Rockstar are trying to get it overturned, but I don't think there's anything they can do now. We've even lost access to our old podcasts on youtube.

Any chance the podcast might be coming back because I'm sure there lot of visitor who like to listen to it? Maybe you can try uploading those Gay Tony-videos again, because I've seen videos from GTA-Series.com and they havent lost their account. They have videos from TBOGT but they're only showing gameplay footage and no cutscenes. If you'd try making videos like that then maybe there wouldn't be any problems with copyright issues and stuff.
ViceMan
I think Q-Dizzle is busy with his 'life' or something. And besides that I think the entire account was suspended... Way to go T2.
Jacko
Yeah I know but maybe they could atleast try to set up a new account. unsure.gif
Not only for the podcast but guides and other stuff besides this site would get even more attention from Y-tube.
TreeFitty
I'm sure Psy has looked at options. Obviously getting the current account back is the best but I don't expect any quick action from T2 or YT. Could go another route and just host videos ourselves but I don't know how space/bandwidth/money would amount to or what have you.
Jacko
Hey maybe Psy could try posting these podcast for other videosites than youtube like Daily Motion or then go on to host these videos on the server. And maybe use some sort of videoplayer for that purpose. I would personnally go with the second option but there's always the bandwith issue.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.