Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official iGTA Podcast Topic
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Important Information > Website & Forum Problems & Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Qdeathstar
This is the official podcast topic, mmkay?

So basically this is the topic where i can posts notes/important info on it check in regularly.

MAKE SURE YOU JOIN THE CHAT ROOM. ITs URL is http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/chat/

All you need is Java.

Now if you've watched the podcast you may or may not know about the podcast contest. If you havn't then watch it here

HERE IS THE CURRENT LIST OF MEMBERS WHO HAVE COMPLETED THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE PODCAST CONTEST

If you feel that you should be on this list but are not, send a pm. Thanks!

Marney1
Dupz0r
Conquested
wicked
Punxtra
GermanScientist
ConQueSteD
question about the bumper sticker, is it an actual bumper sticker or is it for the forums? Just Curious.
Ex-PS Fanboy
I tried getting on the chatrooms but it wouldn't let me.

[18:20] -- *** Looking up your hostname...
[18:20] -- *** Found your hostname, welcome back
[18:20] -- *** Checking ident
[18:20] -- *** No identd (auth) response
[18:20] Error : Closing Link: 127.0.0.1 (Bad user info)
[18:20] Disconnected from irc.freenode.net
RamzKilla
Won't let me connect either :/
Qdeathstar
Make sure you are logged in to the site before you attempt to join the chatroom

Also, its an actually bumper sticker. You can have the .png file too if you want it, but it won't be autographed.
TheAnalogKid2112
Do I have to put it on my bumper? Can it be in or around my bumper? What about on the hood of my car? Also, is it made of lead and/or solid steel? Thanks.
TreeFitty
Those are some pretty important questions there. sleep.gif

Can we get a keychain too? pweeeeease?
RamzKilla
Got chat working in Firefox, it wouldn't work in Opera(my main browser) or IE.
GTA ShutDown
Cool I am gonna be in one.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Sep 11 2009, 06:19 AM) *
Do I have to put it on my bumper? Can it be in or around my bumper? What about on the hood of my car? Also, is it made of lead and/or solid steel? Thanks.

You can stick in on your clit if that makes you happy....

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Sep 11 2009, 08:58 AM) *
Those are some pretty important questions there. sleep.gif

Can we get a keychain too? pweeeeease?

No.
Zacko
Pretty epic, by the way.
ThomasH
Just watched the podcast and heard that I won, awesome.
I liked the podcast a lot better then the first one, it was fast paced and adding the trailers is great.

But not just, here is the trailer, you were talking into the trailer, awesome.
Qdeathstar
good, now we need people to enter the contest, i only got two entries so far..
Massacre
I forget what the criteria to enter was...
TreeFitty
PM him with a GTA fact

that's it.
Massacre
Oh... Shit.
GermanScientist
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Sep 27 2009, 03:05 AM) *
PM him with a GTA fact

that's it.

What sort of a GTA fact could that possibly be?

And do you select from the "smartest" fact or just randomly from all entries?

I like the podcasts btw, as a new member. Keep 'em comming.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (GermanScientist @ Oct 6 2009, 02:32 PM) *
And do you select from the "smartest" fact or just randomly from all entries?

I like the podcasts btw, as a new member. Keep 'em comming.

whoever submits a fact is in the drawing. someone is randomely selected from the list of submitters.
Qdeathstar
yep, any fact. Doens't matter how simple.
Marney1
QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Oct 7 2009, 12:01 AM) *
yep, any fact. Doens't matter how simple.

Are we restricted to one fact each?
Qdeathstar
you can send me as many facts as you want.. biggrin.gif
GermanScientist
QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Oct 7 2009, 01:12 AM) *
you can send me as many facts as you want.. biggrin.gif

That doesn't affect the probability to win though, does it?

Also, is it here on the forum we need to message you? I guess i need to wait and be a more long time active member to compete as i just joined the site. smile.gif
Qdeathstar
yeah, all you have to do is send me a PM, i got your submission.
ViceMan
Are there any known facts about GTA? I'm struggling to think of one.
GermanScientist
QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Oct 8 2009, 05:23 AM) *
yeah, all you have to do is send me a PM, i got your submission.

Really? At first i did not have the rights to send a PM. I guess there was a certain ammount of posts you had to make before you could send private messages. And then again, i can't see the message i sent in my sentbox. Maybe i just forgot to check the button that makes the message show there though.

And last but not least. If you got it, cool. But in all honesty i think i was to late submitting though. Wasn't i? Wednesday at noon GMT? Then i really was to late, so it's ok if i'm not in the draw.

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Oct 8 2009, 11:44 AM) *

Any GTA fact. As i see it, it can be a fact about the gameseries, a fact that has anything to do with it, or a fact about any game of it's on. Or maybe even something as small as a car in a certain game.

That's how i got it.
Maybe your fact could be "The Sentinel in GTA IV is of the brand ‹bermacht"

The fact about GTA i submitted was not really about any of the games itself. It was something somebody said, that was about one of the games.
If i'm in the draw and what fact is acceptable or not is up to the admins and Qdeathstar.
ViceMan
QUOTE (GermanScientist @ Oct 8 2009, 11:36 AM) *

Any GTA fact. As i see it, it can be a fact about the gameseries, a fact that has anything to do with it, or a fact about any game of it's on. Or maybe even something as small as a car in a certain game.

That's how i got it.

The fact about GTA i submitted was not really about any of the games itself. It was something somebody said, that was about one of the games.
If i'm in the draw and what fact is acceptable or not is up to the admins and Qdeathstar.

I was being sarcastic;

The GTA, or Greater Toronto Area is a metropolitan area which comprises the city of Toronto and other surrounding municipalities. evil (15).gif
GermanScientist
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Oct 8 2009, 01:16 PM) *
QUOTE (GermanScientist @ Oct 8 2009, 11:36 AM) *

That's how i got it.

I was being sarcastic;

The GTA, or Greater Toronto Area is a metropolitan area which comprises the city of Toronto and other surrounding municipalities. evil (15).gif

Haha, well ok then. I didn't get that one. x)

Well. Now i know more stuff. Yay!
TreeFitty
fyi it takes 10 posts to enable Private messages (PM's).
Qdeathstar
it ends around midnight of the day EASTERN time USA..
Hardcore Ottoman
When is the next one?
Qdeathstar
I've been feeling sick/sore throat the past couple of days... so the podcast won't be ready for tomorrow... I think i got a cold or something... anyway i'm delaying the podcast by 1 week.

Sorry for the delay!
Marney1
QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Oct 16 2009, 03:06 AM) *
I've been feeling sick/sore throat the past couple of days... so the podcast won't be ready for tomorrow... I think i got a cold or something... anyway i'm delaying the podcast by 1 week.

Sorry for the delay!

That's some cold you got there. *Looks at watch* unsure.gif

Edit; He hasn't been on since he posted that, hope he's OK.
Massacre
Agreed. I'm significantly more concerned about QD than the fate of the next podcast.
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Nov 4 2009, 02:19 AM) *
Agreed. I'm significantly more concerned about QD than the fate of the next podcast.

Yeah I was going to joke about it but it's very unusual for him to be away from here.
ViceMan
If he's using the NHS he could be months, he's probably still in the queue at the doctor's.
Marney1
R.I.P

QD
TreeFitty
i had a dream he posted... forget what he said but pretty much "hey everybody i'm here!"
ViceMan
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 5 2009, 06:08 PM) *
i had a dream he posted... forget what he said but pretty much "hey everybody i'm here!"

Right, that's all he said? Nothing along the lines of;

"Hey TreeFitty, I know you've always fantasised over me, we'll i've been waiting to do this for so long..."

*QD rips shirt open and pushes his hairy chest into your face*

"I can't resist the urge any more, lets do it right here."

(Several hours later...)

"That was amazing, you're the best only piece of ass i've had. But how are going to break this to D-O, he'll be furious. What's going to happen to the baby?"

Nothing like that...
TreeFitty
No, no... nothing like that...

wub.gif
Marney1
If he is alive and makes a return I hope he doesn't go ballistic on us for assaulting his thread, I mean we are discussing a website problem here aren't we?
TreeFitty
and sort of a podcast issue....
ViceMan
We're not assaulting his thread, we're just concerned for his welfare, if I knew his exact address i'd go and stand outside his doorstep with a depressed and worried look on my face, holding a candle. You're free to join me.
Marney1
I won the competition anyway I just want my bumper sticker.
TreeFitty

there. congrats. gtfo.
Psy
When QD comes back to life and gives me people's addresses who won, I can send out the bumper sticker things
Marney1
I didn't really win it hasn't been drawn yet.
TreeFitty
so no one in the staff has even chatted with him? now it's serial.
Massacre
Man, QD is going to have the biggest hard-on when he comes back and sees how worried we were.
TreeFitty
i'm waaay ahead of him.
Psy
I'm not worried, I just wish he would get the new podcast done. He sent me the script a month ago or something. Maybe I'll have to do it myself, without the animation...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.