Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: List of all the Achivements
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Important Information > Website & Forum Problems & Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3
GTA ShutDown
Is there anyone (I think Qdeathstar made them) including him that has a list of all the Achievements and how to get them.
ConQueSteD
It would be nice to see them, but maybe we can make a User Created Guide, and when some1 gets 1 that's not posted they post it.
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE (ConQueSteD @ Sep 10 2009, 08:51 PM) *
It would be nice to see them, but maybe we can make a User Created Guide, and when some1 gets 1 that's not posted they post it.

Hmmmm. Thats a good idea.
PabloHoneyOle
Achievement whores, all of you.
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Sep 10 2009, 08:53 PM) *

happy.gif

Thats me for ya! thumbup.gif Jumpy.gif
DuPz0r
You need to submit guides to get an achievement, and you want to submit a guide on how to get the achievements. XD.png how Ironic.
DuffMan
Contribute to the site and you'll soon see what the hidden ones are.
ConQueSteD
Well obviously Becoming a gold member is one, by looking at the picture.
bOnEs
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Sep 10 2009, 03:53 PM) *

...says the guy with 15...
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE (ConQueSteD @ Sep 10 2009, 09:01 PM) *
Well obviously Becoming a gold member is one, by looking at the picture.

I refuse to pay with ma parents moniez.
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Sep 10 2009, 08:59 PM) *
Contribute to the site and you'll soon see what the hidden ones are.

In what ways *Hoping DuffMan doesn't notice this is a silly excuse for him to tell me them*
The Awesome One
I hope you mods know these will all end up on youtube or something. Someone will. Then the secret rewards wont be secret.
DuffMan
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Sep 10 2009, 09:22 PM) *
I hope you mods know these will all end up on youtube or something. Someone will. Then the secret rewards wont be secret.

No, but you'll still have to earn them laugh.gif
ViceMan
What a shame, and when the last achievement is revealed the universe will be exposed as a cheap sham, its plaster walls crumbling to dust, time itself will cease to function and physics will fuck itself up the arse in a vain attempt to avoid obscurity.
ConQueSteD
They probably added an achievement that is impossible to get to see how long us Achievement whores keep trying to get it until we give up and commit suicide because we fail at life.
ViceMan
The visit the site every day for a year one looks quite hard, considering most people go away on holiday some time in the year, or over christmas etc.

Not that I plan on getting any more achievements. I'm not a whore.
ConQueSteD
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Sep 10 2009, 04:52 PM) *
The visit the site every day for a year one looks quite hard, considering most people go away on holiday some time in the year, or over christmas etc.

Not that I plan on getting any more achievements. I'm not a whore.

???? Lies, No proof.
trathen93
i thinkk i could get the visit every day for a year one. im a trophy hunter on my ps3 so i feel that its my duty. i say bring it on.
ConQueSteD
Fuck i saw it NVM, im an idiot. Some of these are a challenge but i'll try my hardest.
TreeFitty
i think i'm almost whored out. going for the long-term ones still. might get another secret one.
bOnEs
i've only gotten the Psy hidden achievement... i got no clue how to get any of them... i'd rather keep it that way, it's more of a surprise when i unlock it...
TreeFitty
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Sep 10 2009, 05:37 PM) *
i've only gotten the Psy hidden achievement... i got no clue how to get any of them... i'd rather keep it that way, it's more of a surprise when i unlock it...

actually, the anniversary one is a 'secret'
ViceMan
So I suppose more achievements will be added at a later date, just to keep people active.
ConQueSteD
Probably, But i'd say it would be a while before it would happen.
DuffMan
The 50 we have are enough to get you going, but yes, new achievements will be added with future site updates.
Qdeathstar
I didn't make them nor do i know what all of them are.

But i do know that they are all achievable for everyone.

Psy
I made them all, and Pyrohazard made nearly all of the icons for them. They are all achievable for every member (as long as they haven't been banned from certain forums, or from contributing certain things on site). We're obviously not going to post a list of the secret achievements, because there's already a list in your achievement page, and the secret ones are just that, secret. If you contribute to the site and actually submit content which will improve the site, then you'll be rewarded. If you're only here to spam stuff to get achievements, then you'll never get them all.
ENVi3
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Sep 10 2009, 02:55 PM) *
You need to submit guides to get an achievement
Anyone know what happened to all the old guides?
I remember i wrote a guide to doing the first island of Liberty City Stories and submitted it and it was approved, but i guess none of those carried over?
ViceMan
QUOTE (ENVi3 @ Sep 11 2009, 03:39 PM) *
Anyone know what happened to all the old guides?
I remember i wrote a guide to doing the first island of Liberty City Stories and submitted it and it was approved, but i guess none of those carried over?

You'll probably need to manually find the topic in the old forum, copy/paste into the new one.
TheAnalogKid2112
Since this topic is utterly useless, I thought I'd use it to ask a question about an achievement.
For the 1000 page views achievement, do pages viewed in the forum count? Or is just on the main site?
TreeFitty
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Sep 13 2009, 07:24 PM) *
Since this topic is utterly useless, I thought I'd use it to ask a question about an achievement.
For the 1000 page views achievement, do pages viewed in the forum count? Or is just on the main site?

i think it might be the main site. i just went through all the guides and went through a ton of pictures.
RamzKilla
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Sep 13 2009, 08:29 PM) *
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Sep 13 2009, 07:24 PM) *

i think it might be the main site. i just went through all the guides and went through a ton of pictures.

I agree I think it's on the main site only. I was going through and giving the pictures 6 star ratings when I got that achievement. thumbup.gif
Psy
Nearly all achievements require viewing the main site. The only ones which effect the forums are the ones for posting in specific forums or topics. Stuff like logging in every day require you visit the home page (or any page on the main site) at least once.

And Envi3, did you submit the guide on GTAGuides.com back in the day? Cos I've just found the database with all of the submissions we had in there and there's quite a lot of GTA LCS stuff. I can PM it to you so you can submit it on here if you want.
ENVi3
QUOTE (Psy @ Sep 14 2009, 04:50 AM) *
And Envi3, did you submit the guide on GTAGuides.com back in the day? Cos I've just found the database with all of the submissions we had in there and there's quite a lot of GTA LCS stuff. I can PM it to you so you can submit it on here if you want.
well, not just mine, I am sure there was some pretty good guides that were written at some point back then.
Psy
The one guide we had in the database for GTAGuides was your "Portland Missions" walkthrough. Eventually I'll probably be writing a full guide for every game as I work my way through them, but if you want I could send you that guide so you can submit it to the site for now?
ENVi3
QUOTE (Psy @ Sep 23 2009, 06:11 AM) *
The one guide we had in the database for GTAGuides was your "Portland Missions" walkthrough. Eventually I'll probably be writing a full guide for every game as I work my way through them, but if you want I could send you that guide so you can submit it to the site for now?
yeah, that'd be nice.
I only worked on the first island, because writing guides is sorta a pain ... sometimes things just seem too obvious and sometimes it's hard to anticipate what people will be looking for help with.
DuPz0r
How does this blog achievement work? because i have 8 or 9 days of blogs and no achievement...
TreeFitty
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Sep 24 2009, 03:28 AM) *
How does this blog achievement work? because i have 8 or 9 days of blogs and no achievement...

yeah wtf? says a week.
Psy
@ENVi3
I'll PM you the guide (with BB code) later on tonight, then you can just submit it. Your guide will do fine until I get my individual mission guides done which might not be till a few months time.

@DuPz0r/TreeFitty
You've got to post a new blog between 24 and 48 hours after, 7 days running.

We originally only let you post 1 blog every 24 hours, but changed that to 1 every 6 I think, so you could technically post 4 blogs a day, but you'd still have to post at least one every 24 hours.

If you missed the 24-48 hour period (posting after 48 hours and 1 second for example) then you'd be reset back to 1 blog so you'd have to do it for another 6 days.
DuPz0r
QUOTE (Psy @ Sep 24 2009, 11:44 AM) *
@ENVi3
I'll PM you the guide (with BB code) later on tonight, then you can just submit it. Your guide will do fine until I get my individual mission guides done which might not be till a few months time.

@DuPz0r/TreeFitty
You've got to post a new blog between 24 and 48 hours after, 7 days running.

We originally only let you post 1 blog every 24 hours, but changed that to 1 every 6 I think, so you could technically post 4 blogs a day, but you'd still have to post at least one every 24 hours.

If you missed the 24-48 hour period (posting after 48 hours and 1 second for example) then you'd be reset back to 1 blog so you'd have to do it for another 6 days.

Oh Jesus, i didn't realize it was that complicated... I'll have to see how many more days i have to reveal my life to you guys for then!

Thursday, September 24, 2009
I'm poppin' to the PSN Store.
Posted at 08:26 AM

Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Damn Migraine
Posted at 10:38 AM

Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Got a song in my head.
Posted at 13:41 PM

Monday, September 21, 2009
One Week to Go!
Posted at 10:05 AM

Sunday, September 20, 2009
YO MAMA
Posted at 09:13 AM

Saturday, September 19, 2009
LONELY HEARTS ADS
Posted at 09:58 AM

Friday, September 18, 2009
RAndom.blog
Posted at 09:11 AM

Thursday, September 17, 2009
Red Faction today
Posted at 16:14 PM

Wednesday, September 16, 2009
for blog sake
Posted at 09:26 AM

Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Life As a Student
Posted at 17:37 PM

Does that mean on three occasions i posted too late in the day?
TreeFitty
alrighty then... bored.gif
Psy
Yeah, I guess so. I suppose the way it's coded makes it a bit complicated, but yeah, technically you need to post one at least 24 hours after the previous blog, but no later than 47 hours 59 mins and 59 seconds. Technically you did post a blog every day for the week, but there's got to be at least 24 hours gap between each one.

Apologies for the confusion.
The Awesome One
Dam, I forgot to blog. Im just gonna blog at a time late at night, so I know I can blog again eariler. And im free for this week as Chelsea are away, so im gonna start tommorow.
DiO
The fuck is up with the start a discussion one? I've started many topics.

edit

Is there an achievement for changing your name constantly?
Psy
QUOTE (Suryc Yelim @ Sep 28 2009, 03:58 AM) *
The fuck is up with the start a discussion one? I've started many topics.

edit

Is there an achievement for changing your name constantly?

You already have it? And no.
DiO
How'd I miss that, and dam.
DuPz0r
I still haven't got the blog one... I think i have one more day left. It doesn't help that i leave for Uni at 6am!
TreeFitty
Yeah i just started keeping track of the times i posted. ended up that the third one i tracked was the last one i needed.
TheAnalogKid2112
Guess I could try for the blog one again.. My life is so repetitive..
Ex-PS Fanboy
I stopped caring about that one. How do I get the one that's the ring with a 7 in it? Analog, PM me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.