Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: List of all the Achivements
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Important Information > Website & Forum Problems & Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3
TreeFitty
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Oct 1 2009, 09:20 PM) *
I stopped caring about that one. How do I get the one that's the ring with a 7 in it? Analog, PM me.

how do you not get the symbolism of that one? i knew it right away when others got it.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Oct 1 2009, 09:27 PM) *
I stopped caring about that one. How do I get the one that's the ring with a 7 in it? Analog, PM me.

how do you not get the symbolism of that one? i knew it right away when others got it.

Because I'm a retard. Obviously it is a mock of the Ring, but I haven't seen it.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Oct 2 2009, 11:17 AM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Oct 1 2009, 09:27 PM) *

Because I'm a retard. Obviously it is a mock of the Ring, but I haven't seen it.

dry.gif ur hopeless...

DiO
Should I have the blogging one? ohmy.gif

Massacre
Did you blog?
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Suryc Yelim @ Oct 9 2009, 11:11 PM) *

no. it's a pain in the ass. can't see exactly what times you posted but they have to be 24 to 48 hours apart from each other. so post 12pm, next day 12:30pm, next day 1pm... etc etc

as long as they fall in the 24-48 hour range.
DiO
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Oct 9 2009, 11:50 PM) *

no. it's a pain in the ass. can't see exactly what times you posted but they have to be 24 to 48 hours apart from each other. so post 12pm, next day 12:30pm, next day 1pm... etc etc

I was pretty careful to make sure I did. Shiiaat!
The Awesome One
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Oct 10 2009, 04:50 AM) *

I will never be able to get the blog one. Always clashes with work.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Oct 10 2009, 11:10 AM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Oct 10 2009, 04:50 AM) *

I will never be able to get the blog one. Always clashes with work.

sucks to be you ... ? huh.gif
DANNY B0Y
Well my Internet's being messed constantly, so I can bin my hopes of getting the Achievement "Get A Life...Seriously". I got "Said Some Dirty Words" a few days back. If anyone hasn't unlocked that, you just have to swear anywhere on the forums.
DiO
My blogging is officially going to be reset. I can't do it tonight at the proper time because I am going to be at a keg party.
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
I bet Psy had a dream where the achievements were won as an offshoot of general activity, not because people made a misery of their lives solely so they could get achievement stickers...
Hardcore Ottoman
QUOTE (Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester @ Oct 11 2009, 09:22 AM) *
I bet Psy had a dream where the achievements were won as an offshoot of general activity, not because people made a misery of their lives solely so they could get achievement stickers...

Duh.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester @ Oct 11 2009, 09:22 AM) *

nuh-UH!
DiO
UHH HUU!
TreeFitty
QUOTE (I am really cool. @ Oct 11 2009, 10:07 PM) *
UHH HUU!

bless you.

Psy
I knew for a fact people would just whore the achievements, but at least it's increased activity and given people a reason to come back and check the site every day. Plus it's encouraged a lot of new people to sign up too, so it's doing the job alright.
DANNY B0Y
I wonder if there is an Achievement for unlocked 49 Achievements, thus unlocking the 50th. Or am I being a little too mindfreaked?
TreeFitty
you'll have to ask dupzor when he gets to 49. tongue.gif
PabloHoneyOle
Achievement Listing
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Oct 14 2009, 09:31 PM) *

I should of known. Hey guys, it looks like I can get the bloging one. Now, what to blog one? I cant blog about the blogs forever.
DANNY B0Y
"Blogging All Week Long" started to get on my nerves. Third time lucky, I hope. "Centurion" is an easy one, I think it's only "Get A Life...Seriously" that's going to get on my nerves. I have Cadet camps, trips abroad and shit like that planned. I just wish I had a laptop to take with me.
Marney1
QUOTE (Dan Stephen @ Nov 16 2009, 10:10 PM) *
"Blogging All Week Long" started to get on my nerves. Third time lucky, I hope. "Centurion" is an easy one, I think it's only "Get A Life...Seriously" that's going to get on my nerves. I have Cadet camps, trips abroad and shit like that planned. I just wish I had a laptop to take with me.

Go A.W.O.L to the nearest internet cafe.
The Awesome One
I reckon I will get that Get a life one. Not even Christmas is gonna get in my way. Ive been on the site everyday since launch, so im doing well.
Hardcore Ottoman
I gave up after 32.
The Awesome One
You counted?
TreeFitty
it's in the sig. no counting required.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 17 2009, 09:45 PM) *
it's in the sig. no counting required.

Oh, I thought he meant the "get a life" achievement.
TreeFitty
Nope, just total achievments.
DANNY B0Y
Let's wait until someone gets all of them and releases them on the Internet. We hope.
TreeFitty
I predict Psy getting all of them first. And he obviously won't tell.
Massacre
I just noticed this is in Website Discussion. How is this still open?
TreeFitty
It's a discussion about the website... o.O
Massacre
No, it's five pages of noobs whining and you fucking with them. It is funny, though.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Massacre @ Nov 19 2009, 01:22 PM) *
No, it's five pages of noobs whining and you fucking with them. It is funny, though.

and it's all website related. happy.gif
The Awesome One
I reckon Psy will get them all because he knows them all.
Marney1
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Nov 19 2009, 09:42 PM) *

Do you reckon?

I don't have many.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Dan Steven @ Nov 19 2009, 09:45 PM) *
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Nov 19 2009, 09:42 PM) *

Do you reckon?

I don't have many.

Yea, I reckon. But I think whoevers got the most (Dupzor isnt it?) also could max out first.
TreeFitty
Top 10 Achievement Whores
1. Psy: 33 Achievements
2. punxtr: 32 Achievements
3. OptimumPx: 31 Achievements
4. DuPz0r: 30 Achievements
5. TreeFitty: 30 Achievements
6. Hes not dead: 28 Achievements
7. Disco Dennis: 27 Achievements
8. Seeen: 26 Achievements
9. Hustler One: 25 Achievements
10. GTARuler: 25 Achievements

as per site stats.
The Awesome One
Close battle at the top.
TreeFitty
yep. and Psy is in the lead.

go figure...
Psy
I've got most of them because nearly all of the content on the site is by me. I'm purposely not trying to get them, but most of them happen automatically when I post various news articles or guides etc. There's at least 5 I could get with a bit of effort if I wanted to, but I made them for you guys, not for me smile.gif
Hardcore Ottoman
I've been trying to find news to write up and submit but CC always beats me to it...
DANNY B0Y
QUOTE (punxtr @ Nov 20 2009, 01:33 AM) *
I've been trying to find news to write up and submit but CC always beats me to it...

I had the same fucking problem once with OPX.
Massacre
OPX is staff, he's supposed to post news.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (punxtr @ Nov 20 2009, 01:33 AM) *

I wanna be a admin when I become 23.
TreeFitty
*staff
The Awesome One
Staffs good.
TreeFitty
you ain't gonna be an admin, boy.
The Awesome One
Ill show you..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.