Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Profiles
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Important Information > Website & Forum Problems & Discussion
ViceMan
What happened to the friends list and recent members viewing your profile section?
Ex-PS Fanboy
And the comment section... I don't like the new setup of the profiles...
The Awesome One
I dunno, removed? Anyway, I want custom member title back. That would of been a better status bar.
DuffMan
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Sep 10 2009, 04:38 PM) *
What happened to the friends list and recent members viewing your profile section?

We got rid of the portal profiles and went with the classic ones instead. We just thought they were better.

QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 10 2009, 04:40 PM) *
And the comment section... I don't like the new setup of the profiles...

You can comment on people's profiles on the site now. There's no need for another comment box on the forums.

QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Sep 10 2009, 04:40 PM) *
I dunno, removed? Anyway, I want custom member title back. That would of been a better status bar.

You'll get your custom member title option back when you hit 100 posts.
ViceMan
So how do I see other people's friends in their profile?
DuffMan
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Sep 10 2009, 05:39 PM) *
So how do I see other people's friends in their profile?

For the time being, you can't.
trathen93
I dont see how people can be unhappy with all this, its taken psy 10 months to make and its superb. ok, theres some stuff missing that was on the old forums, but remember, good things come to those who wait.
Wandering Ranger
QUOTE (El-Nino @ Sep 10 2009, 05:56 PM) *
I dont see how people can be unhappy with all this, its taken psy 10 months to make and its superb. ok, theres some stuff missing that was on the old forums, but remember, good things come to those who wait.

agreed. Plus who's to say it isnt all readyb existing but requires unlocking rather than just having everything right off the bat when you first register.
Massacre
QUOTE (El-Nino @ Sep 10 2009, 12:56 PM) *

Exactly. I'm fine with it. I don't need the ego boost of seeing how many people view my profile or want to be my friend.
Ex-PS Fanboy
I just couldn't figure out how the new system worked. Now that I've figured it out I'm fine with it.
TheAnalogKid2112
Was a bit bummed about the inability to add friends. Didn't cry over it though. The only thing that REALLY bothered me was the no custom member titles, but I'm happy to hear I'll have it soon.
Massacre
Aww, Analog wants to be friends again.
TheAnalogKid2112
sad.gif
Qdeathstar
Well, you can still add people to your friends list .... because think is still there..

you can view your own friends

http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/forums/inde...up&tab=list

biggrin.gif

generally useless...
Psy
Friends on the site may well be something that will be a part of the new features when I next update the site's CMS system... wink.gif
DANNY B0Y
Is there a Query page on this website? And if not, why isn't there?
TreeFitty
?

a query page as in what? we have the FAQ part for game questions, and right now you are posting in the website question part of the forum.
Vinny380
I guess being new helped me out
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.