Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rate the Staff
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Important Information > Website & Forum Problems & Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
OptimumPx
As the title says. Spam will be deleted, and please keep it civil.
ConQueSteD
Alex 37 has been gone for 5 days so you're doing good Please keep it up, Plus we have a kick ass new site.
10/10 and a Cookie for Psy.
angeal18
Good Job Staff! 8/10
Why 8/10? Because I liked the old menu better. This one looks generic.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (ConQueSteD @ Sep 9 2009, 10:25 PM) *

trathen93
10/10 from me. its obvious that so much work has gone into the site. not only from psy (although he done most of it) but the rest of the staff with beta testing. keep it up guys and lets make this the best gta site on the net.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (ConQueSteD @ Sep 10 2009, 03:25 AM) *
Alex 37 has been gone for 5 days so you're doing good Please keep it up, Plus we have a kick ass new site.

Sorry, but I think all we had to do to get rid of alex is change the site.
PabloHoneyOle
Staff: 9/10
Piefail: 1/10
ViceMan
Uh, overall i'd say the site is 7/10 mainly because it's lacking some of the old features that I was used to.

As for the staff; 10/10

*kisses arse*
Hardcore Ottoman
This is rate the staff, not the site. So far the staff seems involved so they get a good score.
Korben
Staff are fantastic. The work put into this is incredible. One of my other hobbies has forums and none are worked on as much as this.

My pathetic little gripe (And I think this is because I am essentially an old man) is that signatures are mahoosive, and it makes the forum look a little messy.

Some restrictions on size's would be nice.... Like I say though I am an old miserable git!! smile.gif
§ynch
QUOTE (Korben @ Oct 3 2009, 08:34 AM) *
Staff are fantastic.

The work put into this is incredible.

One of my other hobbies has forums and none are worked on as much as this.

Another 3 reasons that make me often wonder why this topic exists. smile.gif

Sharpie Fetish
ten out of ten for all the staff. pulling together and have made a good job of both the forums and the site, spesh psy
DANNY B0Y
15/5 and a cookie for every mod. They put time into this site and it rocks ASS!! thumbup.gif
River
My first experience with the staff wasnt so great. I got banned for posting a youtube link and issuing a GTA challenge. BUT, Psy was very cool. I contacted him and let him know what was up and he did me right and unbanned me. Since then I've had no issues with anyone. Seems like some pretty cool people post here so I'm glad it worked out that way. You guys have a good leader, he listened to me after I was banned. Says a lot. Hope that kind of thing continues here.

Peace
The Awesome One
The mods are great. Spaamers are dealt with quickly, alex is finally gone..10/10
Hardcore Ottoman
Psy has a terrible taste in music but he's cool enough to make up for it. tongue.gif
Marney1
9/10 - I would make it 10/10 because I can be be here almost 24/7.
Iced Coke
Is that idiot/twat pieface still here? I'm awfully surprised if he is, it's like you know your co worker is corrupt, but you just don't give a shit, as you're a bunch of lazy tossers, right?

Hypothetically speaking, of course.
DuffMan
With 4 posts since we re-launched, it's hard to give a shit when you don't explain yourself.
Iced Coke
Been here since 06, so I doubt my post count entitles me to explaining, but I'l go ahead anyway. He;s foolish, unable to act correctly, one such example is he gave someone a week ban for swearing at him. Hardly a just reason. Everyone agrees, he's awful.
DuffMan
Flaming a moderator has always been a suspendable offence. He just saved the rest of us a job by doing it himself.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Iced Coke @ Dec 7 2009, 08:10 PM) *
Been here since 06, so I doubt my post count entitles me to explaining, but I'l go ahead anyway. He;s foolish, unable to act correctly, one such example is he gave someone a week ban for swearing at him. Hardly a just reason. Everyone agrees, he's awful.

Pieface and Duffy helped me when I couldnt post. Pie went through possible solution with me, probably taking up a lot of his time.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Dec 7 2009, 09:34 PM) *
Flaming a moderator has always been a suspendable offence. He just saved the rest of us a job by doing it himself.

meh. I think i remember what Iced Coke is talking about... and i think that Pieface was trolling then got flamed and then warned the person who flamed him... but that was a while ago and Pieface hasn't done anything to piss anyone off lately.
Massacre
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Dec 7 2009, 04:34 PM) *

Just curious, but what does it matter? As long as the flame is in R+R where flames are allowed (though I think the flame directed at Pie was in the Asylum), I don't see how insulting a mod is any different from insulting a regular member. The only real difference is that a mod can actually do something about it (i.e., unjustified suspensions).

I'd say 1/10 for staff that think they deserve to be treated differently than the other members, and 8/10 for the staff members that don't.
marney2
If you can reactivate my account (marney1) I'll give you 10/10.

I'm putting the details in which were emailed to me but marney1 can't even post or contact an Admin.
Oh and don't forget to reactivate my Gold Membership - Thanks marney1.
Marney1
10/10 to DuffMan for getting my account reactivated.
The Awesome One
Duff is excellent. The best on the site IMO.
PabloHoneyOle
Psy is God.
Duffman is Jesus.
OPx is the Holy Spirit.
Pieface is Satan.

Qdeath is the flying spaghetti monster.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Dec 14 2009, 09:19 PM) *
Psy is God.
Duffman is Jesus.
OPx is the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Trinity.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 14 2009, 04:20 PM) *
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Dec 14 2009, 09:19 PM) *
Psy is God.
Duffman is Jesus.
OPx is the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Trinity.

Father, Son and Holy Shit.
Massacre
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Dec 14 2009, 04:19 PM) *
Psy is God.
Duffman is Jesus.
OPx is the Holy Spirit.
Pieface is Satan.

That means QD wins.
Marney1
Good move modding Treefitty BEWARE SPAMMERS!
Hardcore Ottoman
Damn, it used to be:

Psy - Admin
Bain - God
Heartless - God2
Heartless
TF is a total zero.
Ragnarofl
OptimumPX is too tough. 7 / 10
TreeFitty is good. 10 / 10
The others I don't know (and I don't really want to).
Marney1
Spammers who bombard every topic with their subliminal adverts stand less of a chance now that TreeFitty is green. He spends half his time reporting them so it only makes sense that he can now do something about it.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 14 2009, 04:34 PM) *
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Dec 14 2009, 04:19 PM) *
Psy is God.
Duffman is Jesus.
OPx is the Holy Spirit.
Pieface is Satan.

That means QD wins.

That means I worship QD... blink.gif

QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 7 2010, 09:46 AM) *

Let's hope he doesn't become Treefail...
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Hustler One @ Jan 7 2010, 03:06 PM) *

*TreeFaily. sounds better. in any case I hope it doesn't happen either. sad.gif

And Psy gets a gold star today.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 7 2010, 03:10 PM) *
QUOTE (Hustler One @ Jan 7 2010, 03:06 PM) *

*TreeFaily. sounds better. in any case I hope it doesn't happen either. sad.gif

And Psy gets a gold star today.

Psy gets a gold star everyday.
The Awesome One
Treefitty is just like Obama. He hasn't done anything yet!
TreeFitty
i can has peace prize nao?

There hasn't been much to do in the past 8 hours. Been playing with all these new buttons and exploring.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 7 2010, 10:11 PM) *

There hasn't been much to do in the past 8 hours. Been playing with all these new buttons and exploring.

You can have the peace prize seeing as you didn't get a achievement.
Marney1

I know what you've been exploring.......you dirty boy.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (Kaptain.Kuntz @ Jan 7 2010, 05:13 PM) *

C.C.= Blind, apparently.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Hustler One @ Jan 7 2010, 11:27 PM) *
QUOTE (Kaptain.Kuntz @ Jan 7 2010, 05:13 PM) *

C.C.= Blind, apparently.

I swaear he had that one. Meh.
Marney1
9/10 for suspending Ragnarofl for 5 days. (1 taken off because of the time it took.)
Jacko
I'd say the whole team behind this site is working pretty good maintaining the order on forums and keeping the website up to date with news and stuff. Staff members are very nice and polite, though I,ve only spoke with Tree Fitty and Dupzor. Havent seen Psy that much but maybe he's busy and cant be that much online. Anyway very good work and keep on going. notworthy.gif
Marney1
Just like to say TreeFitty is doing an excellent job here, the site news is always upto date and he's not a cunt when it comes to warns. He'll actually give you a hint that you're treading on thin ice first which gives you a chance to back away. All mods here should take a look at him and say to themselves; "Hmm, that's how to be a good mod."
He hasn't forgot where he came from.......the gutter man the gutter! He's still TreeFitty from the block.

And no I'm not gay for him but I think he deserves recognition for what he does round here.
-Toge-
I only care about Marney, you other frail ones can go break a leg nono.gif
Ex-PS Fanboy
TreeFitty gets a 8/10

Everybody else get a resounding, Meh...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.