Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What do you guys smoke?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
coreyko_2003
So for anyone who is of the cig. smoking type, what kind do you buy?

For me, anything menthol........preferably Pall Mall 100s or Newport 100s

I also roll my own with the little rolling machine and everything.
TheAnalogKid2112
Used to smoke (and sell) Reds. Quit smoking a couple years ago. I smoke weed daily now though biggrin.gif

EDIT: Don't everybody turn this into a weed topic now, I was just pointing that out after I said what I smoke(d). Keep this about cigs(yuck)
Ex-PS Fanboy
I don't smoke, but I occasionally smoke cigars. My favorites are Dutch Masters and Captain Blacks
coreyko_2003
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 9 2009, 06:51 PM) *
I don't smoke, but I occasionally smoke cigars. My favorites are Dutch Masters and Captain Blacks

You're talking about those mini-cigars? If so, you ever have that brand called Swisher Sweets?
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE (KoreyKo @ Sep 9 2009, 04:59 PM) *
You're talking about those mini-cigars? If so, you ever have that brand called Swisher Sweets?

Heh, I have those.. but not for cigar smoking wink.gif
Mattay
Fuck smoking. Chew and dip is where it's at. Grizzly, Cope, Red Man, Levi Garrett. That's where it's at.

When I do smoke though I prefer to roll my own. Bugler...period.
Darth Sexy
I can't stand rollies. I'm smoking Kent at the moment, but I usually stick to B&H.
Bitch Heartless
Newports.

On the topic of tobacco i also dip skoal and kodiak.
angeal18
Blunts and Phillys
RamzKilla
I don't smoke ciqs. I only smoke weed and hash and sometimes Primetimes or Captain Blacks, more hash now tho cuz its pretty dry around here right now.

I love a fat blunts. wub.gif
Heartless
Cloves, black. But most people know this already. I think.
Skinny 
QUOTE (KoreyKo @ Sep 10 2009, 09:49 AM) *
For me, anything menthol

"It's like a candy cigarette" - Some seventh grader at my school.

Methols suck. Rollies ftw.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (KoreyKo @ Sep 9 2009, 07:59 PM) *

I'm not that rich...

LOL NEVERMIND. While I was typing this my buddy came to the door and brought me two because he owed me.
Amnesiac
I just quit smoking, going on a week of absolutely no nicotine smile.gif
PabloHoneyOle
I don't smoke; cigarettes.

I do smoke those Al Capone Mini Cigars regularly when I drink. And mad blunts.

TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE (Amnesiac @ Sep 10 2009, 06:55 AM) *
I just quit smoking, going on a week of absolutely no nicotine smile.gif

Congrats, man. Quitting smoking was probably the hardest thing I've ever done. It's worth it though. Good luck wink.gif
Hardcore Ottoman
I stopped smoking hookah unofficially several months ago. I took a simple weights class in college to possibly focus my mind on physical health as well. Basically, I got tired of making hookahs or paying for ones made like shit.
bOnEs
QUOTE (Mattay @ Sep 9 2009, 09:59 PM) *
When I do smoke though I prefer to roll my own. Bugler...period.

bugler is some of the worst tasting tobacco... i too roll my own, saves a ton of money... i mean, i am already smoking, might as well save some money while i'm at it, right? plus, i don't taste poisons when smoking my own rolled smokes... every time i fire up a store bought cig, i can taste things other than tobacco...

i smoke zig-zag tobacco by the way... regular no menthol...
Mattay
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Sep 10 2009, 06:49 PM) *
bugler is some of the worst tasting tobacco... i too roll my own, saves a ton of money... i mean, i am already smoking, might as well save some money while i'm at it, right? plus, i don't taste poisons when smoking my own rolled smokes... every time i fire up a store bought cig, i can taste things other than tobacco...

i smoke zig-zag tobacco by the way... regular no menthol...

Eh, I like the taste of Bugler. I also like rolling my own. Makes me feel like I've earned a ciggabutt. smile.gif

I dip more than I smoke though. I don't usually have a smoke everyday. A dip...yes.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (punxtr @ Sep 10 2009, 06:39 PM) *
I stopped smoking hookah unofficially several months ago. I took a simple weights class in college to possibly focus my mind on physical health as well. Basically, I got tired of making hookahs or paying for ones made like shit.

You still smoking weed?
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Sep 11 2009, 09:52 AM) *
You still smoking weed?

o-HO! It's funny cuz he don't smoke weed!!!
Massacre
QUOTE (Mattay @ Sep 9 2009, 09:59 PM) *
Fuck smoking. Chew and dip is where it's at. Grizzly, Cope, Red Man, Levi Garrett. That's where it's at.

*Vomits*
bOnEs
yea, i can't do dip... that's shit's fucking nasty... not any worse than smoke i guess but, it's a different kind of nasty... i just can't get into it... it's messy, stinky, and leaves my lip numb lol...
Massacre
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Sep 9 2009, 07:50 PM) *
EDIT: Don't everybody turn this into a weed topic now, I was just pointing that out after I said what I smoke(d). Keep this about cigs(yuck)

Why don't we have a weed topic? An actual weed discussion topic, not the drunk/high topic.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 11 2009, 06:18 PM) *
Why don't we have a weed topic? An actual weed discussion topic, not the drunk/high topic.

I asked that a few times back in the old forum. I'm very much down to make one. What part of the forum should I put it in?
Massacre
Honestly? General. Asylum-type weed comments can go in the drunk/high topic.
TheAnalogKid2112
Good point. *makes*
TheAnalogKid2112
Meh, decided to wait until I get a new sack to start off the weed topic with a picture.
Massacre
Shweet.
Darth Sexy
My advice would be to recreate the "Should Weed Be Legalised" topic, which we can then use to discuss our awesome habit which everyone else should join us in. That way it as a shred of legitimacy as an actual topic, and not just a discussion of illegal activities.

In hindsight, posting this here kind of ruins the desired outcome...but, oh well.
TheAnalogKid2112
That's a good idea, Sexy. I'm gonna do that instead. What forum was that in?
coreyko_2003
We can have a cig/weed topic at some point.
TheAnalogKid2112
Speaking of swishers, they're going to be illegal in the U.S. in a few weeks. Don't have a source, but it's happening. Buy 'em while you can.
Darth Sexy
It was in politics, but you could probably swing it in general. Also, what is a Swisher? Am I missing out?
The Awesome One
I dont. Im clean.
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Sep 12 2009, 08:42 PM) *
I dont. Im clean.

I don't. I only ever had a Drag of a cigarette.

Wasn't nice.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (X iTz RhiNo X @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 PM) *
I dont. Im clean.

Wasn't nice.

Weed is far superior to cigarettes both in flavor and harshness
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 12 2009, 08:52 PM) *
I dont. Im clean.

Wasn't nice.

Gotta try that shit when I am older. I tend to try naughty things tongue.gif blush.gif
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 12:54 AM) *
It was in politics, but you could probably swing it in general. Also, what is a Swisher? Am I missing out?

Cheap cigars people empty out and make blunts with.

QUOTE (X iTz RhiNo X @ Sep 12 2009, 12:53 PM) *
I dont. Im clean.

Wasn't nice.

Gotta try that shit when I am older. I tend to try naughty things tongue.gif blush.gif

I lol'd.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (X iTz RhiNo X @ Sep 12 2009, 03:53 PM) *
I dont. Im clean.

Wasn't nice.

My neighbor is your age and does it occasionally. I'd give it a try, but depending on you, it may or may not fuck you up.
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 12 2009, 08:55 PM) *
I dont. Im clean.

Wasn't nice.

My neighbor is your age and does it occasionally. I'd give it a try, but depending on you, it may or may not fuck you up.

My neighbor who is 15 I think smokes Cigarettes and she did smoke Pot once. I was with her when she smoked it. She was a bit goofy afterwards.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (X iTz RhiNo X @ Sep 12 2009, 03:58 PM) *
I dont. Im clean.

Wasn't nice.

My neighbor who is 15 I think smokes Cigarettes and she did smoke Pot once. I was with her when she smoked it. She was a bit goofy afterwards.

In my experience chicks trip out a lot worse than guys...
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 12 2009, 08:59 PM) *
I dont. Im clean.

Wasn't nice.

tongue.gif She wanted to see if her eye was messing up. It wasn't but her mouth was all dry.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (X iTz RhiNo X @ Sep 12 2009, 04:02 PM) *
I dont. Im clean.

Wasn't nice.

tongue.gif She wanted to see if her eye was messing up. It wasn't but her mouth was all dry.

Ah, pasties, motherfucking nusience they are, usually I get a really wet mouth. My eyes get fucked to shit as well, kind of weird, because they never used too...
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 12 2009, 09:03 PM) *
I dont. Im clean.

Wasn't nice.

Ah, pasties, motherfucking nusience they are, usually I get a really wet mouth. My eyes get fucked to shit as well, kind of weird, because they never used too...

Stop doing it then tongue.gif I heard it ain't good for ya. Did ya know that? thumbup.gif
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (X iTz RhiNo X @ Sep 12 2009, 04:06 PM) *
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 12 2009, 09:03 PM) *
I dont. Im clean.

Wasn't nice.

Stop doing it then tongue.gif I heard it ain't good for ya. Did ya know that? thumbup.gif

Cigarettes and Cigars are far worse...
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 12 2009, 09:08 PM) *

Lol. We just starting doing Smoking in Citizenship. All the kids who smoked where all saying the right answers. I also had a mate who bought 9 Cigarettes off someone. I was like wow didn't know you smoked.

Had to make Quote Post smaller as you can only have 10 Quote's without letting you post it again tongue.gif
Ex-PS Fanboy
Analog, get the weed topic running so we can move this discussion.
TheAnalogKid2112
Weed topic is up and running.
Darth Sexy
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 13 2009, 06:08 AM) *

Buddy, if you think weed is completely harmless you're an idiot, and not deserving of it. I wouldn't advise a 13 year old to smoke it, tbh.

Why are they making cigars illegal? Is it simply because people use them for blunts? Or is the American government phasing out all tobacco and fun from the marketplace?

Also, where is the weed topic? I can't find it. Please feel free to be condescending when pointing it out to me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.