Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What do you guys smoke?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
ConQueSteD
i will say telling a 13 year old to try weed was a dumb fucking move on your part.
Massacre
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 13 2009, 12:04 AM) *
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 13 2009, 06:08 AM) *
Cigarettes and Cigars are far worse...

Buddy, if you think weed is completely harmless you're an idiot, and not deserving of it. I wouldn't advise a 13 year old to smoke it, tbh.

Why are they making cigars illegal? Is it simply because people use them for blunts? Or is the American government phasing out all tobacco and fun from the marketplace?

Also, where is the weed topic? I can't find it. Please feel free to be condescending when pointing it out to me.

Here, dumbass. No, that's not condescending enough... Fuck it, I can't think of anything. It was moved to the Asylum after some spammin' went down. Yo.
Darth Sexy
Yeah I found it. I was underwhelmed by it.

Good news everyone, the Australian government is going to implement a huge tax hike on cigarettes! Apparently it's "for our health" and to "encourage people to stop smoking". This is bullshit, as the government makes a heap of money on cigs, and ideally would like everyone to smoke a pack a day. It's quite clearly a way for Rudd to punish people for having fun, whilst also pooling some money to pay off the $42 billion in debt he created.
coreyko_2003
QUOTE (ConQueSteD @ Sep 12 2009, 11:10 PM) *
i will say telling a 13 year old to try weed was a dumb fucking move on your part.

Yeah, because we all fuckin know that little junior high kids SHOULD be gettin high. I may live fast but GUESS WHAT? I MYSELF wouldn't even encourage someone that young to toke up. You agreeing with them getting high is fucking stupid.
Darth Sexy
QUOTE (KoreyKo @ Sep 13 2009, 04:11 PM) *

Yeah, because we all fuckin know that little junior high kids SHOULD be gettin high. I may live fast but GUESS WHAT? I MYSELF wouldn't even encourage someone that young to toke up. You agreeing with them getting high is fucking stupid.

...I think you'll find he agrees with you.
ConQueSteD
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 13 2009, 02:14 AM) *

I think he missread it or was high when i typed it...
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE (ConQueSteD @ Sep 13 2009, 08:35 AM) *

No, probably a misread.
ConQueSteD
I seriously don't understand how he could have misread that though.
coreyko_2003
QUOTE (ConQueSteD @ Sep 13 2009, 10:35 AM) *

Yeah, I was drunk and misread it and thought that Con was encouraging it...my bad.
Ex-PS Fanboy

Buddy, if you think weed is completely harmless you're an idiot, and not deserving of it. I wouldn't advise a 13 year old to smoke it, tbh.

Why are they making cigars illegal? Is it simply because people use them for blunts? Or is the American government phasing out all tobacco and fun from the marketplace?

Also, where is the weed topic? I can't find it. Please feel free to be condescending when pointing it out to me.

I know weed isn't completely harmless. It's bad for me, but still, it's better than smoking 20 cigarettes a day like a chain-smoker. As for cigars, I was told that by a friend.
Viva La Dillon
I use to smoke Marlboro Lights. Got real sick not from the cigarettes but after being sick I didn't want a cigarette anymore. :/ I miss them.
Darth Sexy
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 15 2009, 01:44 AM) *

I know weed isn't completely harmless. It's bad for me, but still, it's better than smoking 20 cigarettes a day like a chain-smoker. As for cigars, I was told that by a friend.

Cigars are far harsher, and are unfiltered. But they're not intended to be inhaled, so I'm not entirely sure what damage they do. From what I've read, one joint is far more harmful than one cigarette, but given I smoke 10 cigs a day, and maybe 2 joints, the cigs are worse for my lungs due to quantity. There's no real evidence I've seen on what weed does to brain function, but I can't imagine it enhances it.
Matthew
I don't smoke but have smoked cigars every once in a while.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 15 2009, 04:09 AM) *
Cigars are far harsher, and are unfiltered. But they're not intended to be inhaled, so I'm not entirely sure what damage they do. From what I've read, one joint is far more harmful than one cigarette, but given I smoke 10 cigs a day, and maybe 2 joints, the cigs are worse for my lungs due to quantity. There's no real evidence I've seen on what weed does to brain function, but I can't imagine it enhances it.

I don't know what the ACTUAL ratio of cigarettes to joints is; it really doesn't matter. If you smoke, it's bad for your lungs, period. The more you smoke, filter or not; the more damage you're doing. I'm not trying to lecture anyone; I smoke blunts (which is terrible for my lungs) but I don't smoke cigarettes; like a lot of my blunt smoking friends do. I couldn't imagine it; sometimes it's harder to breath after a blunt or two. I couldn't imagine smoking a cigarette after that.
DuPz0r
I used to smoke cigarettes and weed. I gave it up all up about 5 years ago. I feel much better in myself not smoking at all.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 15 2009, 04:09 AM) *
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 15 2009, 01:44 AM) *

Well that's the thing with them. Cigarettes/Weed affect your lungs, Cigars affect your mouth, so there is a bit of a difference.
Marneyo Juano
Brown hash and Marlboro mediums.
Heartless
QUOTE (Heartless @ Sep 9 2009, 11:45 PM) *
Cloves, black. But most people know this already. I think.

@ Darth Sexy - the state I live in banned these a while back. There supposedly worse then cigars. It just means I drive to DC a lot.
coreyko_2003
QUOTE (‹berPimpGendoIkari @ Sep 10 2009, 03:05 AM) *
QUOTE (KoreyKo @ Sep 10 2009, 09:49 AM) *
For me, anything menthol

"It's like a candy cigarette" - Some seventh grader at my school.

Methols suck. Rollies ftw.

Those are hardly like candy cigs. They seem actually moar harsh than regular smokes. Rolling is fun when you get the hang of it.
Joross21
I use pipe for less smoke...My father told me to use that..

Regards

Albert
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Joross21 @ Sep 17 2009, 05:13 AM) *

I'm thinking about rocking a pipe, Sherlock Holmes style.
Massacre
Make sure you get one of those stupid hats, though.
Mattay
QUOTE (Heartless @ Sep 15 2009, 03:25 PM) *
QUOTE (Heartless @ Sep 9 2009, 11:45 PM) *
Cloves, black. But most people know this already. I think.

@ Darth Sexy - the state I live in banned these a while back. There supposedly worse then cigars. It just means I drive to DC a lot.

I heard about these being banned...the hell? What's so damn bad about them anyway? *Googles*

edit: I guess they're being banned in the United States on September 21st.
Darth Sexy
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Sep 17 2009, 11:36 PM) *

I've been pondering this idea for a while, too.

The only reason I see to smoke menthols is if you're 14, or have the flu.
Benzilla
Nothing, cause I do sport and shit.
bOnEs
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Sep 17 2009, 09:36 AM) *

i rocked a pipe for a couple months about 5 years ago... i got tired of the smell... i always smelled like it... at least cigarettes aren't as strong of a lingering odor... pipe tobacco is stronger smelling than cigar smoke...
Ex-PS Fanboy
I used to use a pipe back when I started smoking weed. It was a shitty little metal thingy that my buddy gave to me with a 5 peice.
Ŗones
I smoke green & Marlboro smooths. Sometimes newports, sometimes L&Ms.
Marney1
Lambert & Butler but lately I've begun smoking bootlegged Regal because they're only £3 a pack......fuck cigarette tax.
DiO
*busts in at page 4

Smokers are jokers!

(If you smoke weed, you are not a smoker. Just for the record.)
coreyko_2003
QUOTE (Suryc Yelim @ Sep 26 2009, 07:35 PM) *
*busts in at page 4

Smokers are jokers!

At work, smoking is the only thing that keeps me from going off on someone sooooo it has its advantages.
Alkocen
I smoke Marlboro Frost or Marlboro Flavor Plus mostly, but there are days when i smoke blue bond or some other cheaper smoke.

If you haven't smoked yet, DON'T START! It is a bad habit.
TheAnalogKid2112
*busts in at page 4

Smokers are jokers!

Well said.

QUOTE (KoreyKo @ Sep 26 2009, 09:59 PM) *
*busts in at page 4

Smokers are jokers!

At work, smoking is the only thing that keeps me from going off on someone sooooo it has its advantages.

That's what weed is for.
Massacre
QUOTE (Oh Dear God! GOOBER! @ Sep 27 2009, 02:13 PM) *
*busts in at page 4

Smokers are jokers!

That's what morphine is for.
alanmoore78
Winston 100s, soft pack when I can find them (the real soft pack, not that 2-way bullshit, the real soft pack has a half-length filter)

Marlboro Medium 100s

Camel Light 99s

and a host of others, but I shy away from Pall Malls and L&Ms
Sharpie Fetish
In the way of sigs richmonds. weed now an agen
deejay
weak bitches, i also smoke weak mothafukers
Viva La Dillon
QUOTE (Alkocen @ Sep 27 2009, 07:42 AM) *
I smoke Marlboro Frost

wth are those?
coreyko_2003
QUOTE (deejay @ Sep 28 2009, 05:19 PM) *
weak bitches, i also smoke weak mothafukers

Fuck is your issue?
Skinny†
QUOTE (Suryc Yelim @ Sep 27 2009, 10:35 AM) *

Users are losers! angry.gif
DiO
QUOTE (‹berPimpGendoIkari @ Sep 30 2009, 04:57 AM) *
QUOTE (Suryc Yelim @ Sep 27 2009, 10:35 AM) *

Users are losers! angry.gif

Meh. I don't smoke weed. I was just saying.
LoonaTyk1
*busts in at page 4

Smokers are jokers!

i dont agree , i know people who easily smoke 20 plus joints daily. cigs are not the only thing that "smokes". if you smoke more pot daily than i smoke cigs , you smoke. you just smoke pot not cigs. smoking pot daily and calling yourself a non-smoker is called denial. you smoke .
deepener
Menthol? ok. Pure tobacco it s my prefered
coreyko_2003
QUOTE (Oh Dear God! GOOBER! @ Sep 27 2009, 01:13 PM) *
*busts in at page 4

Smokers are jokers!

Well said.

*busts in at page 4

Smokers are jokers!

That's what weed is for.

I'm sure as fuck not driving to work high sleep.gif
Bain
Last time I smoked it was Camel Crushes, Crushed.
DANNY B0Y
The closest thing I've had to a cigarette is secondhand smoke from sitting next to my grandmother.
II Goonah II
I mostly smoke Silk Cut but I ain't fussed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.