Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PS3/PSN ID thread
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Other Gaming > Other Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Kamahl
Use this place to talk about PS Store updates or PS3 stuff, like the new slim ps3, 3.0 firmware or anything related... and of course, post your PSN ID

PSN ID:

Kamahl_rg
I accept everyone but tell me you are from this site.
Playing Killzone 2, Rock Band 2, LBP and Red Faction: Guerrilla lately...
DuPz0r
Same here. I play most new games out and i enjoy playing GTA, LBP online ALOT. And i play Red Faction, Killzone 2 and Call of Duty WaW.

Add me if anyone are interested in playing;
PSN ID - BushkaUK
TheAnalogKid2112
PSN: TheAnalogKid2112
I'm on a fairly good amount of time. I'll add anybody. I have a LOT of games, but the only ones I really play anymore are Call of Duty, Fallout 3, and LBP/GTA when my forum buddies are on.
Ex-PS Fanboy
PS-FANBOY1

Right now I'm playing GTA4, and RFG. I usually play LBP, and ACFA as well.
DiO
Ayreon. I'm sure everyone that is going to post in this thread for time already has me on their list.
ConQueSteD
PSN: ConQueSteD

I normally play Socom and Killzone 2 but i just got a PS3 so..
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE (ConQueSteD @ Sep 9 2009, 04:14 PM) *
PSN: ConQueSteD

I normally play Socom and Killzone 2 but i just got a PS3 so..

Buy LBP.
Amnesiac
PSN- Dr_Brule

Play Call of Duty 4 or 5? then we'll get along swimmingly.
ConQueSteD
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Sep 9 2009, 07:46 PM) *
Buy LBP.

Broke after buying the PS3, just preordered EFLC, and MW2. Flat broke.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE (ConQueSteD @ Sep 9 2009, 05:07 PM) *
Broke after buying the PS3, just preordered EFLC, and MW2. Flat broke.

What's EFLC?

Also, I'm adding you now that you said you're buying MW2. So excited for that game.
ConQueSteD
Episodes from Liberty City. (I have both Xbox & PS3)
RamzKilla
PSN: RamzKilla

I play GTA (usually helping people with the online trophies), CoD4, LBP, UFC Undisputed, and sometimes Cod5 even tho I am the worst at that game. wallbash_red.gif
ENVi3
PSN: ENVi3
I usually play Killzone 2, and occasionally Warhawk, and of course a few random ones once in a while, but Killzone 2 and Warhawk are my main games currently.
i don't play too often because i am currently in school.
bOnEs
PSN ID: artistadam
Games: GTAIV, little big planet, occasional midnight club LA, and not much else really... you'll find me playing uncharted 2 once that comes out... but, i don't play much else online... so, i am probably not worth adding unless you like GTAIV and LBP... thinking about getting battlefield 1943 though... got a friend who plays it a lot...
TheAnalogKid2112
For anyone who's thinking of adding me: I'll be getting Uncharted 2 and Modern Warfare 2 on release, so I'll be on for that.
ThomasH
You can add me on PSN and play some GTA IV, Midnight Club or BF: Bad Company!

PSN: W1ckeDV2. smile.gif

See Ya there.
Gazz
Gazz-1210
DuPz0r
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Sep 11 2009, 01:18 AM) *
For anyone who's thinking of adding me: I'll be getting Uncharted 2 and Modern Warfare 2 on release, so I'll be on for that.

Yep same here. Can't miss those two. I'm looking forward to uncharted just a bit more because it is different. But MWII is gonna kick arse t bh.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Sep 12 2009, 04:53 AM) *
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Sep 11 2009, 01:18 AM) *

Yep same here. Can't miss those two. I'm looking forward to uncharted just a bit more because it is different. But MWII is gonna kick arse t bh.

MW2 is literally going to consume my entire life for an undetermined amount of time.
HB~Sauce
I actually got my internet working for the online here in my dorm, so I'm in.

HB_Sauce

I am currently playing GTA for the online trophies, but I do play other games so add me if that tickles your fancy wink.gif
DuPz0r
Check out my new Dynamic theme, i got it from the JP PSN store. It's free of course!

TheAnalogKid2112
Dude, that's SICK!!! I have to go get that!
RamzKilla
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Sep 14 2009, 03:55 PM) *
Check out my new Dynamic theme, i got it from the JP PSN store. It's free of course!

Yea it released about a week ago. The same time the LBP one came on the US PSN store. My little cousin is like "Aww the zebras are so cute." haha roll2.gif
Kamahl
pretty cool but im too lazy to create a japanese account....
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (Kamahl @ Sep 14 2009, 05:37 PM) *

I second this.
trathen93
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 14 2009, 10:47 PM) *
QUOTE (Kamahl @ Sep 14 2009, 05:37 PM) *

I second this.

i have to agree too, but i want it so much. I never knew about these dynamic themes, have to show it to my mate, it will seal the deal for buying a ps3. he could sit there for hours looking at this, although I could too.
TheAnalogKid2112
Just downloaded that theme, it's pretty sick.
trathen93
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Sep 14 2009, 11:39 PM) *
Just downloaded that theme, it's pretty sick.

did you have to get a japanese account to download this, or was it done on your own store (US), ive gt a US account aswell as my UK one but im away from the PS3 at the moment so i cant check.
TheAnalogKid2112
I already had a Japanese account from something I got a while ago. It's only in the JP stoer.
HB~Sauce
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Sep 14 2009, 05:36 PM) *
I already had a Japanese account from something I got a while ago. It's only in the JP stoer.

Is Afrika even going to get released in North America? Not that I would want to buy a natural geographic version of pokemon snap, just wondering.
TheAnalogKid2112
Yes, it will be.
DuPz0r
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Sep 15 2009, 12:36 AM) *
I already had a Japanese account from something I got a while ago. It's only in the JP store.

Same
DiO
I had a JP account but forget all the pass and shit. Meh...
ConQueSteD
I'm to lazy to get a JP Account.
trathen93
My PSN is trathen, tell me if your from the forum.
normally on my beloved gta or fifa but Im addicted to Colin mcrae dirt 2 at the moment, so if you add me and you dont own this game, its pretty pointless atm
Sheep
Sheep454
DuPz0r
QUOTE ( Sheep @ Sep 20 2009, 01:43 PM) *
Sheep454

You got a PS3? Since when?
Sheep
Yesterday smile.gif
DuPz0r
Cool. Add me if you wanna play anything online.
bOnEs
i don't care to create extra accounts.... the theme looks sweet but, i can't be asked to go out of my way to create another account just for the sake of downloading a free theme...

seriously though, they need to give us a few FREE dynamic themes in the US/Euro store...
DuPz0r
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Sep 20 2009, 04:56 PM) *
i don't care to create extra accounts.... the theme looks sweet but, i can't be asked to go out of my way to create another account just for the sake of downloading a free theme...

seriously though, they need to give us a few FREE dynamic themes in the US/Euro store...

Yeah i agree. I'm bored with it already. I changed it. There is a free Wipeout dynamic theme on the PSN store btw.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Sep 20 2009, 11:27 AM) *
Yeah i agree. I'm bored with it already. I changed it. There is a free Wipeout dynamic theme on the PSN store btw.

I'm bored with it too. Still cool though. I really wish the LBP one was free. Thanks for letting me know about the Wipeout one too.
HB~Sauce
When they had the firmware update, I thought they would atleast include a couple of freebies. Why would anyone go out and purchase any of these dynamic themes if no one has ever experienced them?

But I will pick up this Wipeout one.
bOnEs
QUOTE (HB~Sauce @ Sep 20 2009, 05:30 PM) *
But I will pick up this Wipeout one.

me too...
HB~Sauce
Shit, it's not on the North American Playstation store.
TheAnalogKid2112
Nope, he forgot to mention that it's on the UK store. Luckily, I'm not lazy and realize it only takes 1-2 minutes to make a new account, so I got this awesome Wipeout HD theme.

Wow, I just sounded like an asshole.
bOnEs
QUOTE (Oh Dear God! GOOBER! @ Sep 21 2009, 05:00 PM) *
Nope, he forgot to mention that it's on the UK store. Luckily, I'm not lazy and realize it only takes 1-2 minutes to make a new account, so I got this awesome Wipeout HD theme.

Wow, I just sounded like an asshole.

well, fuck that then... i'm not setting up an european account... i don't care how long it takes to do, i shouldn't have to create an account from another country just to get something the other store doesn't have... if the US doesn't get it then, i don't get it... fuck it...

i should add that to the "things you hate about games" thread because, i hate that... i refuse to do it... i guess i'll stick to downloading free HD wallpapers from the web... those look badass as it is...
TheAnalogKid2112
Lol, you'll show them!
trathen93
when we got the update, i was surprised that we didnt get any more avatars. the ones we've got dont seem to have changed since the console come out and im honestly getting sick of my crash bandicoot one.
DuPz0r
Oh sorry guys, i didn't realize the Wipeout HD theme was an EU exclusive... It does look pretty cool. But not that much to happy about. Dynamic themes are too hyped imo, they kinda suck.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.