Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PS3/PSN ID thread
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Other Gaming > Other Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
bOnEs
i was trying to find the topic on dynamic themes but, i realized we were talking about it in here, lol. laugh.gif... anyways, for those of you who are looking for a dynamic theme worth $3, there's now a south park theme!! i don't know when it came out but i downloaded it a few days ago... now i finally know what the dynamic themes are all about...

kyle's "sweet!" can get a little annoying especially when your typing a message... he says "sweet!" with every letter you select... but, cartman's "screw you guys, i'm going home" is funny to hear whenever you quit something or turn the system off... and the animated background isn't nothing special but, it shows off numerous characters...

i think it's the only dynamic theme worth $3... i don't have the little big planet one so, i don't know if that's worth it but, the south park one is...
Marney1
QUOTE (El-Nino @ Sep 21 2009, 09:26 PM) *
when we got the update, i was surprised that we didnt get any more avatars. the ones we've got dont seem to have changed since the console come out and im honestly getting sick of my crash bandicoot one.

Your Crash Bandicoot av pisses me off too lol. wink.gif
trathen93
theres no better ones though so im stickin with it. lol
wonder what happened to them lettin us use the home characters as avatars. did sony scrap this?
Vinny380
I add everyone i play Cod 4 and 5 GTA and others

PSN- Vinny 380
GLC
slipperypoppy
DuPz0r
Is anyone else having this trophy sync error (80022a07)? I've not been able to sync and view my gamers card for about a month now. I've tried doing it in the morning off peak hours and it makes no difference. I just get stuck on 52-54% and it goes to the error message screen.

Anyone have a real solution?
Marney1
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Nov 28 2009, 09:29 AM) *
Is anyone else having this trophy sync error (80022a07)? I've not been able to sync and view my gamers card for about a month now. I've tried doing it in the morning off peak hours and it makes no difference. I just get stuck on 52-54% and it goes to the error message screen.

No problem for me but did'nt you have a problem with your PS3 a while back? Think it was you.
DuPz0r
Not really. I got it every once in a while, but generally it was quick.

I actually managed to get it to work at 9am this morning. I just kept pressing it about 50 times and it just worked. I got to change the colour of my GC at last too!
bOnEs
i haven't had an issue but, someone i work with does... i heard sony is trying to put together a patch to fix this...
GLC
Yeah, I've been having this problem as well, but the trying off peak did kinda work for me. Once it's done I'll be able to view my trophies and GC for about 2 days then I have to get up early again to re-do it. It sucks, hope a fix comes soon.
ENVi3
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Nov 28 2009, 03:29 AM) *

I had that problem when i clicked on Trophies right above where the games are, and tried a few times and it didn't work.
but then i went to my gamercard thing on the far right of the XMB, and tried to look at my trophies from there and it worked fine.
Kamahl
i started having this problem yesterday... its getting stuck at 60% and then error...
TheAnalogKid2112
Yeah, that was happening to me after the patch. It always got stuck at 76%. It worked after like a day, though. I have an occasional problem, but not often.
bOnEs
i just had a problem trying to sync my trophies up... it kept getting stuck at 43%, then it would give me an error... after about the 12th try, it worked... i don't know... seems kinda buggy but, it can work eventually...

got my third platinum though... that's why i was trying to sync up biggrin.gif...
ENVi3
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Nov 29 2009, 07:38 PM) *
got my third platinum though... that's why i was trying to sync up biggrin.gif ...

Nice.
All i have is one, from the Godfather, which was soo easy.
I am close to getting the Resistance 2 ... i just need 1 trophy, it's that damn get 10,000 kills online. and for some reason i just couldn't get into the online for R2, so i am stuck, and have been stuck for months at like 4,000 kills (because i haven't played it in so long)
GLC
Eh, I have none, but I'm really close on two games (got 4 trophies to go on Assassin's Creed 2 and like 2 or 3 on Fallout 3).

Anyway, I'm still getting this error all the damn time..sleep.gif
bOnEs
QUOTE (ENVi3 @ Dec 1 2009, 07:00 PM) *
got my third platinum though... that's why i was trying to sync up biggrin.gif ...

Nice.
I am close to getting the Resistance 2 ... i just need 1 trophy, it's that damn get 10,000 kills online. and for some reason i just couldn't get into the online for R2, so i am stuck, and have been stuck for months at like 4,000 kills (because i haven't played it in so long)

godfather II was my first platinum trophy... your right, it was soooo easy to get biggrin.gif...
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Dec 2 2009, 10:50 AM) *

Nice.

godfather II was my first platinum trophy... your right, it was soooo easy to get biggrin.gif...

RaCF: A Crack in Time, was really fucking easy as well.
Kamahl
QUOTE (Hustler One @ Dec 2 2009, 11:40 AM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Dec 2 2009, 10:50 AM) *

Nice.

RaCF: A Crack in Time, was really fucking easy as well.

i still dont buy it... i think ill get it for christmas cause i still want Assassins creed 2 and god of war collection

My first and only platinum was Rock Band 2
Bain
Mine is Guerilla2037 I pretty much only play Call of Duty but I own other games and sometimes I play NHL 10 on there
ENVi3
I want to play RaCF: A Crack in Time, because I've been paying R&C ever since the first one came out ... but i don't want to drop $60 on what is almost an essentially similar game to its predecessors.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (ENVi3 @ Dec 3 2009, 08:12 PM) *
I want to play RaCF: A Crack in Time, because I've been paying R&C ever since the first one came out ... but i don't want to drop $60 on what is almost an essentially similar game to its predecessors.

Actually this one is a lot different. They put more extras into the game, and a free roam mode where you fly around space landing on planets and shit to hunt for items and gadgets, it really makes it worth playing.
GLC
Anyone still having the sync problem? Yesterday I was able to view my trophies for the first time in about a month, so it seems I'm cured..biggrin.gif
TheAnalogKid2112
Holy shit guys, this is an amazing week for the PS Store. Soooooo many great downloads. Here are the notable ones I downloaded:

-Guitar Hero: Van Halen demo (Come on, I gotta play Eruption [passed it too])
-MAG public beta!
-Peggle Demo
-Lego Indiana 2 demo
-LittleBigPlanet AVATARS!
-LBP Pirates pack.

Then there's a bunch of special holiday deals up. Check it out!
Massacre
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Dec 24 2009, 02:34 PM) *
-Peggle Demo

That's worse than fucking crack.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 24 2009, 11:45 AM) *
-Peggle Demo

I can't tell if that's a positive or negative statement, but I think Peggle is fun as hell, man.
Massacre
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Dec 24 2009, 02:54 PM) *
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 24 2009, 11:45 AM) *
-Peggle Demo

I can't tell if that's a positive or negative statement, but I think Peggle is fun as hell, man.

It would've been positive, if I hadn't sold all my stuff to pay for a Peggle fix. I sucked that unicorn's dick for an extra ball.
DuPz0r
WTF is Peggle?
Massacre
A drug.
TheAnalogKid2112
LOL!
Great game.
Massacre
*Pokes head in topic*
Warlord_Massacre
*Runs away*
bOnEs
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 25 2009, 10:22 PM) *
*Pokes head in topic*
Warlord_Massacre
*Runs away*

did you get a PS3 for christmas??
Massacre
I got one on Black Friday, I just waited until now to say anything.
ENVi3
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 26 2009, 05:15 PM) *
I got one on Black Friday, I just waited until now to say anything.
i could have sworn you mentioned it, or referenced it, in another topic?
Massacre
Nope. I asked a ton of questions about the PS3 and its various exclusive titles for months before I actually bought one, though. I think it was in the Uncharted 2 topic that I finally decided to buy one, and I was just waiting for a good deal. I ended up getting a PS3 Slim for $299 bundled with Infamous, Batman Arkham Asylum, and The Dark Knight on Blu-Ray.
TheAnalogKid2112
Motherfucker, what's your PSN!!!!!!!
Massacre
Maybe you should highlight my other post, jizz breath.
bOnEs
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 28 2009, 12:24 PM) *

i'm blind, i don't see shit...
TreeFitty
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Dec 28 2009, 12:49 PM) *

The first post on this page.

<<< and that
bOnEs
ohh... "highlight" the first post... gotcha... i'll add you next time i jump online...
Massacre
Leave it to Treefitty to be the only one to figure that out.
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 28 2009, 06:03 PM) *

I worked it out.
bOnEs
QUOTE (marney1 @ Dec 28 2009, 01:07 PM) *

I worked it out.

yea, you say that now...
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Dec 28 2009, 06:16 PM) *
QUOTE (marney1 @ Dec 28 2009, 01:07 PM) *

I worked it out.

yea, you say that now...

As soon as he said something about TF working it out I knew exactly what to do.
DiO
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Dec 28 2009, 12:49 PM) *

Im not gonna fuckin poke around for your other post. Add Ayreon.
Massacre
Fuck you, D-O.
Zacko
Zacko1337.

Yeah I finally got around to buying a PS3.
Edgecrusher
Looky to the left.
Jimothey
my PSN ID is Jimothey
DiO
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 29 2009, 12:04 PM) *
Fuck you, D-O.

So I added you. You rejected or something?

Though so.

Fucking prick.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.