Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Little Big Planet
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Other Gaming > Other Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
bOnEs
figured that we would need another topic for this game biggrin.gif...

don't know if it was ever discussed in the previous topic but, there's going to be water introduced to the game... when i have no clue but, it's going to offer up more options for level building since you can now swim, dive, and float... can't wait to make my ultimate pirate level once we get water biggrin.gif...

also, for those of you who haven't purchased this game yet, wait... there's a GOTY version coming out loaded with DLC stuff... something like $30-worth of extras... sounds like a hell of a good deal...
Kamahl
i completely forgot about water... i even signed up for a beta or something to try the water first... i suppose i didnt make it cause i havent heard anything about it since i registered
bOnEs
lol, same for me... i signed up but never heard anything... maybe they haven't started the beta yet?
DuPz0r
Same here. I signed up ages ago. I must of not got in. I'm really looking forward to it though. There will be so many cool new floaty ideas for me to create! I think we should do like a little aquatic competition between us. Create a cool boat like vehicle that will do certain things. Or meet certain requirements. What do you think?
bOnEs
we could make boats that fish for treasure... that'd be kinda cool, sorta like the one featured in zelda: windwaker... there's just a TON of possibilities when you add water into the mix... i personally can't wait to start messing around with it...

any news on a possible release date? even a rumor?
TheAnalogKid2112
Holy shit, water?! AWESOME! Majorly looking forward to that. I can't wait to see the animation for Sackboy getting wet.

Also, anyone seen the trailer for that fuckin weird "9" movie? If so, was it just me that automatically thought "Sackboy" when I saw those characters? I mean come on!
DiO
Fucking epic waterings. Can't wait.
GLC
Water in LBP.... drool.gif fap.gif

I think last time I played this I was halfway through working on a level...might do a bit more tonight.
The Awesome One
Water? Why didnt they think of that in the first place?
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Sep 12 2009, 11:22 AM) *

I think I recall something about it being to difficult, and not enough time? Something like that. Nevertheless, I'm ecstatic about it coming to the game. I hope they don't make you pay for it.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Sep 12 2009, 05:08 PM) *

I think I recall something about it being to difficult, and not enough time? Something like that. Nevertheless, I'm ecstatic about it coming to the game. I hope they don't make you pay for it.

I doubt it. They should really expand on the multi layer glitch. Make it so that everyone can have more than 3 layers.
DuPz0r
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 12 2009, 10:09 PM) *
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Sep 12 2009, 05:08 PM) *

I doubt it. They should really expand on the multi layer glitch. Make it so that everyone can have more than 3 layers.

I don't think they will, because this makes the levels like 5 times larger then normal, and when downloading them form the servers it'll take a lot longer to load. Plus i think it'll play laggy with 4 people. I've not tried playing them online so i don't know. But i think all they need to do is give us a wider range of backgrounds to use not more layers to build on.
RamzKilla
I'm tryna find all the prize bubbles on all the levels. Anyone got any good guides for this? I mean I'm only missing like 20% of them, I got the first world done. Working on the second one now following some fools on youtube, pisses me off because I'm watching them fuck up more then there showing me where the prize bubbles are.
DuPz0r
I have a platinum trophy on LBP. I can't remember where they all were, but i could give you a hand some time. I know some of them require 3 to 4 players to reach them.
RamzKilla
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Sep 15 2009, 09:51 AM) *
I have a platinum trophy on LBP. I can't remember where they all were, but i could give you a hand some time. I know some of them require 3 to 4 players to reach them.

Alright, smile.gif would be muchly appreciated. biggrin.gif
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE (RamzKilla @ Sep 15 2009, 06:16 AM) *

I know where all of them are, and have helped countless people obtain them. While I'm tired of doing it, I suppose I could help too. The thing that pisses me the hell off is people going the speed of light through levels and not giving me a chance to get their bubbles, so take it easy if we do.

* looks at Dup*
bOnEs
hey, maybe you could help me out too analog someday... you know i move at a snails pace laugh.gif...
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Sep 15 2009, 02:52 PM) *
hey, maybe you could help me out too analog someday... you know i move at a snails pace laugh.gif...

I'd love to smile.gif

As long as you have a mic mad.gif

Seriously, I HATE playing any game without mics..
RamzKilla
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Sep 15 2009, 05:35 PM) *
QUOTE (RamzKilla @ Sep 15 2009, 06:16 AM) *

I know where all of them are, and have helped countless people obtain them. While I'm tired of doing it, I suppose I could help too. The thing that pisses me the hell off is people going the speed of light through levels and not giving me a chance to get their bubbles, so take it easy if we do.

* looks at Dup*

I would appreciate it, and im following you. rolleyes.gif I like taking my time and getting all the prize bubbles I can I mean it's not like theres a timer. I hate when I go online and they run and leave you behind to die, that shit pisses me off. angry.gif

QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Sep 15 2009, 07:05 PM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Sep 15 2009, 02:52 PM) *

I'd love to smile.gif

As long as you have a mic mad.gif

Seriously, I HATE playing any game without mics..

I got a mic. smile.gif
TheAnalogKid2112
Sounds great then, man. Add me.
bOnEs
you know i got a mic... quit smoking so much and you might remember...
Kamahl
that reminds me i never got all of the prizes either.... unsure.gif
DuPz0r
Well there ya go, 4 of us all ready to play. I have all of them, but I'd be happy to help you all.
HB~Sauce
Is this game worth getting, even almost a year after its release? Because the community that plays LBP seems pretty strong on here.
RamzKilla
QUOTE (Kamahl @ Sep 16 2009, 12:57 AM) *

Willing to help you out with the first world, I know where they all are on there and the first level of the second world.

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Sep 16 2009, 07:15 PM) *
Well there ya go, 4 of us all ready to play. I have all of them, but I'd be happy to help you all.

Cool that works out great, because then I can get the "Party Person" trophy for completing a level online with 3 other players who are on your friends list. smile.gif

QUOTE (HB~Sauce @ Sep 16 2009, 07:43 PM) *
Is this game worth getting, even almost a year after its release? Because the community that plays LBP seems pretty strong on here.

I think its worth it, it remind me of ol' school mario just jumping and hanging from stuff, its just way more advanced then mario. Lots of fun, I payed $59 for unlimited levels. I think thats a pretty good deal.
Kamahl
QUOTE (HB~Sauce @ Sep 16 2009, 05:43 PM) *

Sure, it doesnt matter if its old, people still make new levels and theres a lot of stuff to do... They just released a demo of the game on the store (yeah, 1 year after the game was released) so check it out, see if you like the gameplay... There are much better levels oln the full game though.

QUOTE (RamzKilla @ Sep 16 2009, 07:41 PM) *

Willing to help you out with the first world, I know where they all are on there and the first level of the second world.

lol

i already got all of them in the first world. thanks anyway...
RamzKilla
QUOTE (Kamahl @ Sep 16 2009, 09:59 PM) *
QUOTE (HB~Sauce @ Sep 16 2009, 05:43 PM) *

Sure, it doesnt matter if its old, people still make new levels and theres a lot of stuff to do... They just released a demo of the game on the store (yeah, 1 year after the game was released) so check it out, see if you like the gameplay... There are much better levels oln the full game though.

QUOTE (RamzKilla @ Sep 16 2009, 07:41 PM) *

lol

i already got all of them in the first world. thanks anyway...

notworthy.gif Do you have all the prize bubbles on the second world?

Maybe you can show me where some are. rolleyes.gif
DuPz0r
QUOTE (RamzKilla @ Sep 17 2009, 01:41 AM) *
QUOTE (HB~Sauce @ Sep 16 2009, 07:43 PM) *

I think its worth it, it remind me of ol' school mario just jumping and hanging from stuff, its just way more advanced then mario. Lots of fun, I payed $59 for unlimited levels. I think thats a pretty good deal.

Yeah exactly the same way i feel. And you can come back at any point and play it and jump straight back into it. Plus as he said, unlimited levels. You can come on once every week, and the first 10-15 pages are full of band new level along with the most popular ones. It's just a perfect party game.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (HB~Sauce @ Sep 16 2009, 06:43 PM) *

YES YES YES! HUGE FUCKING YES!
bOnEs
sweetness... i need to get online with LBP soon... i haven't done it in probably over a month...
DuPz0r
Oh yeah RamzKilla, have you aced all the levels yet? That is harder then the prize bubbles. You're better off doing that trophy on your own. I did it on my old save file that i lost. But i still have the trophy for it thankfully.
DiO
Lol. Fuck trophies. I downloaded a 100% complete gamesave.
Sheep
Might sound like a silly question, but when the game takes those snapshots, where can you view them?
TheAnalogKid2112
In the pop-it menu, under stickers/decorations. It'll say "My Photobooth Photos"
DuPz0r
QUOTE ( Sheep @ Sep 20 2009, 10:22 PM) *
Might sound like a silly question, but when the game takes those snapshots, where can you view them?

In your stickers. press R1 a few times to get to the user photos or whatever it is called. Scroll down a bit until you see them. You can Export them to your HDD if you wanna show them off too.
Sheep
Oh right cheers, havent looked yet but can you send them to pc / upoad them etc?

Edit: Ok cool cheers Dup
DuPz0r
Mm Music Pack1 was released on Thursday. It contains three cool songs by Mat Clark, and a handful of themed stickers, all for; 2.39 / 2.99 / $3.99.
DiO
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Oct 11 2009, 03:23 AM) *
Mm Music Pack1 was released on Thursday. It contains three cool songs by Mat Clark, and a handful of themed stickers, all for; 2.39 / 2.99 / $3.99.

AD! GTFO!

*reports.
RamzKilla
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Sep 17 2009, 12:21 PM) *
Oh yeah RamzKilla, have you aced all the levels yet? That is harder then the prize bubbles. You're better off doing that trophy on your own. I did it on my old save file that i lost. But i still have the trophy for it thankfully.

Naw I haven't played anything on the PS3 in a couple weeks. (Except a bit of freemode in GTA) Just been super busy lately. I will platinum LBP one day tongue.gif
Ex-PS Fanboy
I played this level the other day. I think it was Real 3D city (it's japanese). Holy Shit! It was with out a doubt the coolest LBP level I ever played! You should really give it a look. I'd say you should check out the other levels by this guy as well. I played a few others and they were absolutely incredible.
DuPz0r
I just downloaded LBP PSP today. I'd say it is okay, but not as good as LBP PS3. If you dont own a PS3 but have a PSP then Get it without a doubt, because it's so much fun. Level creation seems about the same. I'm not sure if there is the same amount of materials but the same tools exist.

If you enjoyed LBP and want a portable version to create levels on the bus or train, then i'd get it.

Only bad thing about the download version is very slow loading times. I'm not sure about the UMD version though. I'd give it a 8.5/10 (not comparing it to the PS3 version) in its own right.
TheAnalogKid2112
I -pooayed the demoand really ejyoed it.
DuPz0r
I've just been playing a bit of LBP-PSP. I took a couple of screens in-case some of you wanted to know what it looked like:

trathen93
the psp version looks good considering its been scaled down from the ps3 version. cant wait to try it out myself to see if it is any good, my mates getting it soon, he loves the ps3 version ive got but he's only got a xbox and a psp.
Kamahl
GREAT NEWS people!

Pirates of the Caribbean DLC!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/12/lit...-dlc-announced/

YES! 2 different packs, a level pack, kinda like the MGS4 pack we got 1 year ago, and a costumes pack with 6 costumes for $6.

The new level pack will include 5 levels (new trophies), stickers, some other stuff and the best thing is, WATER!

Both packs cost $6, i honestly dont understand why the costumes cost the same as the levels, cause the levels are worth a lot more in my opinion. i might get both packs though, the costumes look good.
bOnEs
yea, i'm stoked... i've had an idea for a pirate level for along time now but, i just couldn't make it work... i can't wait to see the world of LBP flooded, lol laugh.gif...
DuPz0r
Yeah i'm really looking forward to getting this. Something cool to do over xmas smile.gif
TheAnalogKid2112
I'm excited!
bOnEs
what LBP fan isn't excited?! this is almost like a whole new game... an expansion worth dozens of hours for $6... i need to buy the metal gear solid pack (which i will when this comes out) and begin to work on my pirate adventure... thanks mM... you just cut into my batman: AA and uncharted 2 playtime for after christmas... i hope your happy mad.gif...
TheAnalogKid2112
I'm just gonna buy the level pack. I already have a pirate costume. Don't get me wrong, though, those costumes are ORGASMIC. I just know I'll stop playing LBP as soon as water gets old.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.