Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New 60 Second TV Spot Released
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > Ballad Of Gay Tony
mattyblog

Rockstar has just put up a new one minute Ballad Of Gay Tony video entitled "TV Spot 1". This features scenes from the first trailer along with the same background music of "Eric Prydz - Pjanoo". But some scenes have been removed to cut it down to one minute. You can watch it embedded above:

Download : HD / SD

Source : Rockstar Games Youtube Channel
RamzKilla
I wanna Skydive biggrin.gif
ViceMan
So the new sportscar looks like it's based on the GranTurismo. Wonder if it's the Cheetah.
Ex-PS Fanboy
That new attack chopper looks sick. I could help but notice the golf cart as well...
trathen93
Looks fantastic, just wish i could have it. im hoping for a GOTY version on both platforms, with the dlc. and if the cheetah is in gay tony, then its going to be a good addition.
Qdeathstar
theres no way the ps3 is getting this DLC. Its sad but it's the truth. You can get an xbox for 199 now though.

Anyway, i'm way more excited about gay tony than i ever was for LOD.
Heartless
QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Sep 10 2009, 11:15 PM) *
theres no way the ps3 is getting this DLC. Its sad but it's the truth. You can get an xbox for 199 now though.

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City

rolleyes.gif
ConQueSteD
QUOTE (Heartless @ Sep 10 2009, 11:29 PM) *

rolleyes.gif

It's still the DLC M$ Paid for, and I'm sure Rockstar is not wanting a Lawsuit filed on them and have a possibility of not allowing any of their games on the Xbox or possibly the PC, meaning they would lost a great amount of their customers.
DuffMan
QUOTE (Heartless @ Sep 11 2009, 04:29 AM) *

rolleyes.gif

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City includes both The Lost and Damned, and The Ballad of Gay Tony together on disc exclusively for Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City will be available worldwide October 29th 2009 for $39.99 and will not require a copy of the original Grand Theft Auto IV to play.

http://www.rockstargames.com/episodesfromlibertycity/
trathen93
I understand what you're all saying about the gay tony and LAD dlc for the ps3 version, but if a Game of the year version arrives, what would they put on the ps3 version to make people buy it?
HB~Sauce
I'm loving the trailer, and if it comes to PS3 then I'll buy it. If not, then so be it.

But with Bioshock being a third party exclusive and it made it's way into my PS3 collection, I'm not completely sold on this being 100% exclusive.
ViceMan
As i've always said, exclusive doesn't mean indefinitely, even if M$ paid 50 million, sure it might make it exclusive for a few years, but R* need to continue making money down the line, and alienating one half of their fan-base (the half their franchise debuted on I might add) isn't going to earn them any more profit.
Massacre
I see this on just about every commercial break.
DuffMan
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Sep 11 2009, 06:13 PM) *
As i've always said, exclusive doesn't mean indefinitely, even if M$ paid 50 million, sure it might make it exclusive for a few years, but R* need to continue making money down the line, and alienating one half of their fan-base (the half their franchise debuted on I might add) isn't going to earn them any more profit.

Which they can do with future GTA games, as well as other IPs like Agent. They aren't going to re-develop expansions for a four year old game on a console that's more complicated to develop for.

And for the six millionth time, GTA debuted on the PC, not the PS.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Sep 12 2009, 12:39 PM) *

Which they can do with future GTA games, as well as other IPs like Agent. They aren't going to re-develop expansions for a four year old game on a console that's more complicated to develop for.

their fan base still started on the ps2.... :-/ gta 1 and 2 where no where near as popular as gta 3....
DuffMan
QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Sep 15 2009, 01:42 AM) *
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Sep 12 2009, 12:39 PM) *

their fan base still started on the ps2.... :-/ gta 1 and 2 where no where near as popular as gta 3....

- Doesn't mean they need to lose money to appease PS owners
- Many Xbox 360 owners are former PS owners that didn't like the PS3s pricetag
- It isn't Rockstar's fault Sony cocked up the PS3s launch
- Rockstar isn't going to break Microsoft's contract
- All these companies are ultimately in the industry for the money, not to keep everyone happy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.