Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: About iGTA's Podcast.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Important Information > Website & Forum Problems & Discussion
GTA ShutDown
How do members get chosen to be interviewed for the Podcast?

And how do you get the voices? Ventrilo?

Just wanted to know happy.gif
Qdeathstar
Well, if you viewed the ipod cast on the page for it (link in my sig) i say that you can PM to become a guest, just send a topic that is GTA related that you would like to discuss. We'll go through and pick a new member each week. As i said next week's topic will be the Ballad of Gay Tony, so keep that in mind.

As far as the voices go we generally record them separately then mix them together. Makes everything crisper.
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Sep 9 2009, 08:59 PM) *
Well, if you viewed the ipod cast on the page for it (link in my sig) i say that you can PM to become a guest, just send a topic that is GTA related that you would like to discuss. We'll go through and pick a new member each week. As i said next week's topic will be the Ballad of Gay Tony, so keep that in mind.

As far as the voices go we generally record them separately then mix them together. Makes everything crisper.

Ah.

Thanks. Posted this when I was half way through listening/watching it.
trathen93
im loving this podcast, its a way to get people visiting more often, I know its going to get me on here for longer. its getting a few of my mates interested too, which was the whole point of the new site. great idea. cant wait for the new 1
Qdeathstar
cool, but don't forget about the podcast contest
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.