Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Batman: Arkham Asylum
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Other Gaming > Other Games
Dr. Evil
This game kicks serious ass. I have it 90% complete on one profile and I'm working through it on hard mode on another one.
HB~Sauce
Oh yeah? I've been reading the reviews for this game and it seems like an awesome game. I`m hoping I get it for christmas, being an university student really straps your cash flow.
The Awesome One
Im debating getting it, but theres so many games coming out I cant choose. Hell, I might just buy them all.
Dr. Evil
I say you get all of them.
Kamahl
i was gonna try the demo but my PS3 is broken... im getting it back in a few days though, so ill check this out.
RamzKilla
I tryed the demo. But I got no cash to buy the actually game. roll2.gif
ENVi3
I played the demo a few times, can't wait to play the full game.
I'll probably ask for it as a Christmas gift, just because.
DiO
Gonna borrow it from my bro when hes done with it.
Bitch Heartless
I played the demo. It was pretty good, my friend is letting me borrow the game in a couple days.
Zen
Demo is really impressive, I'll be looking to buy the full game in the coming weeks.
Dr. Evil
I shouldn't say it but...

I pre-ordered the special edition
HB~Sauce
QUOTE (Dr. Evil @ Sep 10 2009, 10:42 AM) *

Blasphemy! No one gets the special edition...

*Hides his Special Edition of GTA IV*

...no one.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Dr. Evil @ Sep 10 2009, 05:42 PM) *

Jesus Christ, thats 60!!
PabloHoneyOle
LEGO Batman > Batman: Arkham Asylum
Handsome B Wonderful
^ROFL. Lego Batman is great.

I haven't had a chance to pick it up yet, but the demo was good.
DuPz0r
I've been trying to rent this game out the last 3 weeks, but every time i go to collect one from blockbusters, it out of stock until the next week! I can't afford to buy it right now, but it does look really cool.
ConQueSteD
for those who have played it on both consoles 360 & PS3 which one seems to run smoother or do they run about the same?
Massacre
I'm not sure which runs better, but I'd say get the PS3 version for the exclusive Joker challenge levels.
TheAnalogKid2112
You know, I played the demo and wasn't impressed. Though maybe it was due to my impatience with demos. I always get bored within the first couple minutes because I have nothing to look forward to. (i.e, beating the game, getting trophies, etc.) Maybe I'll re-download it and check it out. Who knows.

Edit: Another reason I lost interest so quick is because I hate button mashers. That's what it felt like.

Also, Lego Batman demo kicked serious ass. So did the Indiana Jones one. I wish I had enough money to waste on them, because they must be undoubtedly short. Maybe a rent, though. I've been quite bored of all my games and haven't played in the past two weeks. I think I'll rent them until MW2 comes out.
ConQueSteD
i'll probably get B:AA on PS3 since it has the Joker Challenge i honestly forgot about that.
ENVi3
i gave in and bought the game. Although I am a Batman fan, I wanted to at least rent the game first (in case it was over-hyped)
so far so good, it does seem a little easy though and I'm playing on Normal. I guess a bulk of the challenge comes from doing the challenge maps and the Riddler riddles/trophies, 100% completion etc.
i do not regret my purchase.
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Sep 10 2009, 03:55 PM) *
LEGO Batman > Batman: Arkham Asylum

there was actuallly a Sale at Toys"R"Us a few days/weeks ago that gave you Lego Batman for free if you bought Arkham Asylum. I thought the Lego Batman demo was boring, so i passed up that deal.
HB~Sauce
This is one of the games I hope to find under my evergreen tree biggrin.gif
ENVi3
QUOTE (HB~Sauce @ Oct 2 2009, 12:33 AM) *
This is one of the games I hope to find under my evergreen tree biggrin.gif
that was my plan too, at first.
But I was needing a new game (I was sorta bored of Killzone 2 and MAG isn't open on weekends), so i got Batman smile.gif
Dr. Evil
QUOTE (ENVi3 @ Oct 1 2009, 08:59 PM) *
so far so good, it does seem a little easy though and I'm playing on Normal. I guess a bulk of the challenge comes from doing the challenge maps and the Riddler riddles/trophies, 100% completion etc.

Give the hard mode a shot. I played the hell out of it for the few weeks I had it. I gave Batman a rest when I got Mini Ninjas and Dirt 2. Last week I went through the game on hard...totally different!

OH! Got a new achievemnt as well...Freeflow Perfection. Kind of a pain in the ass but never really took the time to try for it.
DiO
Just beat Ivy. I'd fuck her. Harley Quinn too.
The Awesome One
Got this today. Awesome game. I just got outside, and im about to defend the batmobile.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Suryc Yelim @ Oct 8 2009, 11:59 AM) *
Just beat Ivy. I'd fuck her. Harley Quinn too.

LOL.

I'll probably pick this up soon. Heard good things but right now the last thing I need is another 3rd person adventure game.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.