Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Will you be buying the Ballad of Gay Tony?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > Ballad Of Gay Tony
Pages: 1, 2
PabloHoneyOle
I'm trying to sell of some games now to get some MS Points for my afternoon download.
ThePaleOgre
I reserved it at Gamecrazy and they said they wont have it/release date is tomorrow. Thats the second time this has happened. Fuck them.
Marney1
One thing I won't be buying is this sticker.ebay
The Awesome One
QUOTE (ThePaleOgre @ Oct 29 2009, 03:44 PM) *
I reserved it at Gamecrazy and they said they wont have it/release date is tomorrow. Thats the second time this has happened. Fuck them.

This has happened in a number of places. A R* error. My mates all went to get it and came back with "coming out tommorow". I managed to find one, and bought that. My preordered copy hasnt arrived yet. I knew the postal strike would affect it getting to me, thats why I bought the game at retail.
Massacre
I have it now. I shall play it momentarily.
PabloHoneyOle
Think of me while you play.
Massacre
I will.
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 29 2009, 08:00 PM) *
I will.

Feel sorry for me while you play. sad.gif
Massacre
You should've bought a 360.
TreeFitty
silly scouser, DLC is for xbox.
The Awesome One
I havent really got a chance to do a 6 hour go at this. Ive been doing half hour stints, then ending up having to do something else. Im totally free tommorow so I will have a proper go then.
Marney1
I will be buying this game next week, but as a birthday present for my nephew to go with his new XBox he's getting too.
Might just check it's all working OK for him, it could take a while. happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.