Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Will you be buying the Ballad of Gay Tony?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > Ballad Of Gay Tony
Pages: 1, 2
GTA ShutDown
I know I will.

Also will you buy it on the Episodes of Liberty City or just off the Marketplace for 1600 Points?
DanD
I'll buy it off of the marketplace (but not at launch. I'll wait to see if there is a similar promotion to the other week where it gets reduced for a temporary time).

If I knew a disc was coming I would have waited for that and wouldn't have bought L&D. mad.gif
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE (DanD @ Sep 9 2009, 08:26 PM) *
I'll buy it off of the marketplace (but not at launch. I'll wait to see if there is a similar promotion to the other week where it gets reduced for a temporary time).

If I knew a disc was coming I would have waited for that and wouldn't have bought L&D. mad.gif

Same.

Well I am going to buy it when I get some MS Points.
Qdeathstar
I guess i will buy it off the market place since i already got LOD.... i might see how much i can sell my coppy of GTA 4 for, then decide. I mean, if i can get 25 bucks for my xbox ps3, then BOGT will only cost me 15..

Also, how can anyone say they aren't buying it... tanks! hello.

Dunno.
DuffMan
I'll be getting it on launch day. Only problem is Forza 3 comes out a week earlier. Actually that isn't really a problem but I'm not going to have much time to play any games on launch date =/

DanD, any promotion won't be at least for a year, and even then it's 400 points, which is about £3. Is it really worth it?
The Awesome One
Im getting it on disc.
ConQueSteD
I have pre-ordered Episodes from Liberty City, because my 20GB HDD just can't hold everything.
The Awesome One
Yea, Ive pre ordered it too.
Dr. Evil
I'm getting it on disc. I pre-ordered it. After a long night back in June of hunting for Prototype ALL OVER Vegas now all the games I really want I just order online.
PabloHoneyOle
I'm downloading it the day it drops. I'm also skipping a day of work with a fake illness.
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Sep 9 2009, 10:05 PM) *
I'm downloading it the day it drops. I'm also skipping a day of work with a fake illness.

I am so not ringing your boss.
ConQueSteD
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Sep 9 2009, 05:05 PM) *

*cough* you catching that also?
ThePaleOgre
Will get it launch day. Still debating on the disc or download.
RamzKilla
If I had an Xbox by all means I would buy it. But im not that fortunate. unsure.gif
ConQueSteD
It's only $299.99 not that much, but still kinda alot.
RamzKilla
QUOTE (ConQueSteD @ Sep 9 2009, 10:15 PM) *
It's only $299.99 not that much, but still kinda alot.

too much for me rolleyes.gif
ThomasH
Will get it on Xbox Live and The Episodes From Liberty City Disc. smile.gif
Sheep
Yes i will.
GLC
Nope, for obvious Ps3 related reasons...sleep.gif
Massacre

Same. Except for the work thing, I'm currently unemployed.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 11 2009, 03:00 PM) *
Same. Except for the work thing, I'm currently unemployed.

I'm looking for a personal assistant. Pay is in marijuana. Send me your application.
Massacre
I'll take that job. Can I stay in your garage?
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 11 2009, 03:42 PM) *
I'll take that job. Can I stay in your garage?

Of course and ride my wife. I mean bike.
Massacre
*Moves to Tampa*
trathen93
I might be getting this now, eventhough I dont own a 360. long story short, my little cousin who is only 5 is gettin an xbox for christmas and this may be a good oppertunity for me to get the game and visit my auntie's house a lot more.
likeajackal
i will be downloading off the marketplace even though my hardrive on my 360 is almost full...
Benzilla
I'll have fifa 10 for a month, then BoGT for a week, then COD6... awwhhh sweet. Yea I'll be getting it on marketplace.
GTA SA fan
yea, if I have the points at the time
Hardcore Ottoman
Nope. Maybe when I get a 360 in two years...
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (punxtr @ Oct 19 2009, 11:12 PM) *
Nope. Maybe when I get a 360 in two years...

Two years? I might be selling mine by then. Hit me up.
DuffMan
Changed my mind. Unless I get some kind of goodie-bag for downloading it on release date, I'm waiting for a while. I'll be playing Forza 3 and I really don't have much free time for the next few weeks so I won't get to play it anyway.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Oct 20 2009, 02:43 PM) *
Changed my mind. Unless I get some kind of goodie-bag for downloading it on release date, I'm waiting for a while. I'll be playing Forza 3 and I really don't have much free time for the next few weeks so I won't get to play it anyway.

I call bullshit.

You'll get it as soon as Psy does. You're not going to contribute to the guides?
Massacre
I don't think I'll be downloading it until the weekend, as I need to go to someone else's house and use their internet. Mine sucks. Bad. Some of you may remember that it took me around ten hours to download The Lost and Damned.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 20 2009, 04:47 PM) *
I don't think I'll be downloading it until the weekend, as I need to go to someone else's house and use their internet. Mine sucks. Bad. Some of you may remember that it took me around ten hours to download The Lost and Damned.

You can come over to my house if you bring DA NOISE.
GermanScientist
I'll download it release day. Already got the points for it. Later on i'll buy the box for handy use and for the collection. Love to have a box.
DuffMan
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Oct 20 2009, 09:45 PM) *
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Oct 20 2009, 02:43 PM) *

I call bullshit.

You'll get it as soon as Psy does. You're not going to contribute to the guides?

Like I said, I have barely any time as it is. For the next 5 weeks I'm essentially working 7 days a week. So no, I probably won't be able to contribute much to the guides, if at all.
Batman Bill
100% getting this day one. I loved The Lost and The Damned. Also, I'll be buying it via Xbox Live Marketplace as I already purchased TLAD. Can't wait!!
Skinny†
QUOTE (ConQueSteD @ Sep 10 2009, 08:40 AM) *

*a-choo* this thing spreads like the plague.
Massacre
QUOTE (‹berPimpGendoIkari @ Oct 25 2009, 07:49 AM) *
QUOTE (ConQueSteD @ Sep 10 2009, 08:40 AM) *

*a-choo* this thing spreads like the clap in Massacre's basement.

*Takes penicillin*

Decided I'm just going to save myself the trouble and buy the disk, so I'll be getting this on release day.
Marney1
Yes.
Massacre
QUOTE (marney1 @ Oct 25 2009, 12:34 PM) *
Yes.

And doing what, looking at the box?
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 25 2009, 04:46 PM) *
QUOTE (marney1 @ Oct 25 2009, 12:34 PM) *
Yes.

And doing what, looking at the box?

And then consider buying an XBox so I can play it.
Massacre
Now there's a plan.
The Awesome One
Im gonna buy this game at retail even though ones coming to my house. Im not missing out thanks to a bunch of postman. If my pre ordered one arrives I will sell it to my mate for £10 more.
The Awesome One
If you live in England, this game is available for £27 at Asda from midnight tonight.
PabloHoneyOle
Can't get tomorrow off, but my wife IS working on Sunday. So that will be my marathon gaming day.

Otherwise, I'll turn my 360 on in the morning to see if it's available for download. Then play the hell out of it Thursday night. Maybe all night.
The Awesome One
Ive took a day off work for tommorow. Im up stamford Bridge tonight to watch Chelsea vs Bolton so I will get the game on my way back home.
TreeFitty
I won't be buying it due to lack of xbox. but if i had one i'd probably buy it.
The Awesome One
Right, im gonna leave at 23.30 to go pick this up.
Batman Bill
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Oct 28 2009, 09:59 PM) *
Right, im gonna leave at 23.30 to go pick this up.

Lucky you. I'll be downloading it so doubt I'll be able to play until this time tomorrow. I predict it will arrive on XBL at about 1pm and take atleast 2 hours to download on my connection, maybe more. Although being a bit of an insomniac I will keep my Xbox on most of the night...just in case unsure.gif!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.