Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Skins
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Important Information > Website & Forum Problems & Discussion
gta_talk
Is this the only skin you going to have or do you have one in development?
DuffMan
We'll probably get a custom one at some point but this is the only one for the time being. Currently we're interested in making sure the site works as we want it to.
gta_talk
Well that's fair enough.

If you want help, I am good at Photoshop.
Benzilla
Just while we're on the topic, please don't make a dark one.
TreeFitty
i loved the IVTV skin
DanD
Is a new one needed? A few colour changes to the IPB Pro Theme (demonstrated here) and a change of the header to match the website will do.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE (Benzilla @ Sep 9 2009, 07:49 PM) *
Just while we're on the topic, please don't make a dark one.

I'm actually hoping for a dark one. We already have this light one, so its naturally that the next one should be dark >.<
ConQueSteD
QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Sep 9 2009, 03:40 PM) *
I'm actually hoping for a dark one. We already have this light one, so its naturally that the next one should be dark >.<

I agree, A Dark one is nice, I nice theme is Cyborg/Dark Blue depends on where your at and what they call it. Plus its free.
TheAnalogKid2112
Doesn't make a difference to me. I had this skin set for a while. I like the bright one. Dark one made my eyes hurt after a while.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Sep 9 2009, 07:04 PM) *
Doesn't make a difference to me. I had this skin set for a while. I like the bright one. Dark one made my eyes hurt after a while.

I'm kind of the opposite. staring at this bright screen for awhile makes my eyes hurt
DuffMan
In an ideal world we would have two matching themes, one light and one dark.
Caliph
Yes, we should have both options made available for the members to choose from. In the meantime, however, it's best to go slowly but surely and make sure everything else is running properly with the site. I hope the staff don't rush things for the sake of pleasing a few members since my past experiences with other forums always told me that it's best to work your way up the ladder over a comfortable period of time.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE (DanD @ Sep 9 2009, 07:34 PM) *
Is a new one needed? A few colour changes to the IPB Pro Theme (demonstrated here) and a change of the header to match the website will do.

those things kinda suck compared to a proper theme...
Dragon Warrior
No skins made my eyes hurt because my shit isn't as sensitive as all yours but I preferred the dark skin.
Seeen
Light. Dark. Whatever, I don't ever change the skins anyway.
The Awesome One
I prefer dark. This skin seems a little family friendly.
DuffMan
I'm sorely tempted to buy this skin for the forum, purely because I like it more than the default.

Click to view attachment
Massacre
You should, it's cool.
TreeFitty
I don't think it is that good looking. Doesn't really match the homepage anyway.
DuffMan
Well you wouldn't have to use it. I just think it looks like sex and I'd use it.
DiO
dont bother. a gta related skin would be moar appropiate
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.