Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [Xbox 360] Live anyone?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
Trackz01
Hey everyone anyone wanna play GTA 4 on live?
Add Trackz01

Anytime im on just invite biggrin.gif
Qdeathstar
good, because some of the gta players on live are kinda lame, i hate having to play with people who thinks its fun to sing into their mic.
Trackz01
QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Sep 9 2009, 07:51 PM) *
good, because some of the gta players on live are kinda lame, i hate having to play with people who thinks its fun to sing into their mic.

No im not like that biggrin.gif I just like going to the airport and running people over in my sultan rs biggrin.gif and listen to them wine about how long it took them to get their cars and weapones etc biggrin.gif
DuffMan
QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Sep 9 2009, 07:51 PM) *

You... you have an Xbox 360 with Live?

I'm on from time to time. GT: zeDuffMan.
Trackz01
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Sep 9 2009, 08:03 PM) *
You... you have an Xbox 360 with Live?

I'm on from time to time. GT: zeDuffMan.

I'll add?
//Added
Qdeathstar
my nick is Qdeathstar
ConQueSteD
Feel Free to add me
Xbox: I2un N Gun TZA

Today i'm going on a manhunt for Hercules Night Club (BOGT), Thanks to the Meet Tony Prince Video.
PabloHoneyOle
You can add me; I'll play if you invite me.

I'm also down for achievement whoring and boosting.
ConQueSteD
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Sep 9 2009, 05:00 PM) *
You can add me; I'll play if you invite me.

I'm also down for achievement whoring and boosting.

I'm down also, I just have 2 Left the hardest ones. (Auf Wendershin Petrovic, Wanted). I only need 1/2 of the GTA Races. I gave up when everybody thought about camping with RPGs.
Gazz
AmplifiedShot is my GT, hopefully get some IV on the go soon thumbup.gif
DuffMan
Just so you know guys - I've re-added the old profile fields which lets you put your Gamertag/PSN ID/Xfire under all your info on the left (see mine).
ConQueSteD
Thanks, masa.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Sep 11 2009, 09:45 AM) *
Just so you know guys - I've re-added the old profile fields which lets you put your Gamertag/PSN ID/Xfire under all your info on the left (see mine).

Good call.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.