Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RDR General Topic
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
coreyko_2003
4 days........................and it doesn't help that days seem to be going slower the closer its getting sleep.gif
asthenia
QUOTE (KoreyKo @ May 14 2010, 06:28 AM) *
4 days........................and it doesn't help that days seem to be going slower the closer its getting sleep.gif

Wait until the day before........ wink.gif sad.gif
JamieMilne
the link nico fira posted is just the same as the video i have on my desktop so no point in me sending it to anyone haha
Indy
Just upload the video onto youtube, don't call it something obvious, and make it private then post the link onto here.
zeeshan810
coreyko_2003
QUOTE (Asthenia @ May 14 2010, 03:32 AM) *

Yeah, thats gonna suck............but I most likely have to work that night soooooooo it'll make the time go by.......and then after work? Off to Gamestop to get my copy at midnight happy.gif
asthenia
QUOTE (KoreyKo @ May 14 2010, 05:10 PM) *
QUOTE (Asthenia @ May 14 2010, 03:32 AM) *

Yeah, thats gonna suck............but I most likely have to work that night soooooooo it'll make the time go by.......and then after work? Off to Gamestop to get my copy at midnight happy.gif

Nice! I've got work, I work from home though... yeah, with this website in front of me most of the day...!!!! Ah, such is life.
ViceMan
I must be the only one who hasn't bothered watching these leaked videos or reading the reviews, it's at the back of my mind at the moment, even though my desktop is set to one of the screenshots.
CamelSmoker420
QUOTE (ViceMan @ May 14 2010, 09:57 AM) *
I must be the only one who hasn't bothered watching these leaked videos or reading the reviews, it's at the back of my mind at the moment, even though my desktop is set to one of the screenshots.

nope im in that boat too dont wana ruin anything
bOnEs
QUOTE (ViceMan @ May 14 2010, 12:57 PM) *

i'll read the reviews once they come out but, i refuse to look at the leaked footage..
Massacre
QUOTE (Asthenia @ May 14 2010, 12:25 PM) *
I work from home though...

I'm guessing phone sex operator.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Massacre @ May 14 2010, 07:22 PM) *

Actually i'm sure when I phoned up once they asked me if I wanted AstSex, it's all coming together now.
zeeshan810
GameStop USA Only sad.gif
Free overnight shipping on Red Dead Redemption or receive 15% off an new in-stock PS3 or Xbox 360 title.

Add Red Dead Redemption to your cart.

Enter coupon code DEADON into the coupon code box on your shopping cart page.
Note: Only one code allowed per checkout.

Proceed to checkout as normal and select USA Overnight as your shipping method. Your discount will be applied at checkout!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Terms of offer subject to change at any time. No dealers or resellers, please. This offer is available online only while supplies last. Valid only on orders shipping within the continental US. Offer valid on Xbox 360 and PS3 versions only. Expires 05/17/10 at 11 am CST.
CamelSmoker420
QUOTE (zeeshan810 @ May 14 2010, 01:00 PM) *
GameStop USA Only sad.gif
Free overnight shipping on Red Dead Redemption or receive 15% off an new in-stock PS3 or Xbox 360 title.

Add Red Dead Redemption to your cart.

Enter coupon code DEADON into the coupon code box on your shopping cart page.
Note: Only one code allowed per checkout.

Proceed to checkout as normal and select USA Overnight as your shipping method. Your discount will be applied at checkout!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Terms of offer subject to change at any time. No dealers or resellers, please. This offer is available online only while supplies last. Valid only on orders shipping within the continental US. Offer valid on Xbox 360 and PS3 versions only. Expires 05/17/10 at 11 am CST.

damn wish i woulda done it online now angry.gif
asthenia
QUOTE (ViceMan @ May 14 2010, 08:10 PM) *
QUOTE (Massacre @ May 14 2010, 07:22 PM) *

Actually i'm sure when I phoned up once they asked me if I wanted AstSex, it's all coming together now.

Close, but no cigar, bitches. Music publisher.
TreeFitty
Rockstar posted a nice little gadget to find store near you: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/arti..._the_us.article
Jeff Threat
PS3 gets exclusive content

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/05/14/red-dead...content-on-ps3/

TreeFitty
Site update: http://www.ireddead.com/news/rockstar/51/o...fe-and-hunting/
JamieMilne
was looking at the weapons feature on rockstars website, and it only lists 6 weapons?

Cattleman revolver
lasso
mauser pistol
repeater carbine
throwing knife
sawed-off shitgun

are these the only weapons in the game ?
TreeFitty
Nope, there's plenty more to come: http://www.ireddead.com/reddeadredemption/...ns-of-the-west/

They only give us a certain amount. The rest we find on release day.
JamieMilne
good haha, i thought that was the only weapons in it lol.

IGN review coming on monday smile.gif
Marney1
Anyone been watching the LIVE stream? It's a major spoiler so I won't post the link (presuming it's not already here). It's playing right now.
bOnEs
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ May 14 2010, 05:40 PM) *
Rockstar posted a nice little gadget to find store near you: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/arti..._the_us.article

my store popped up on the list... but, i called them earlier today and they said they were dong one so... it's nice to have concrete proof though because, the guy paused for a couple seconds on the phone and then said, "umm, yea" unsure.gif...

and the bestbuy near me isn't doing a midnight launch so, i wouldn't get the kick ass cards there anyways... i hope gamestop gives them out... last time i went to a midnight launch, all i got was a code to download a couple of free songs from the GTA IV soundtrack mad.gif...

QUOTE (Marney1 @ May 14 2010, 11:14 PM) *
Anyone been watching the LIVE stream? It's a major spoiler so I won't post the link (presuming it's not already here). It's playing right now.

i almost thought you died... i was a day away from starting a memorial topic for you tongue.gif... but, i refuse to watch that being only a few days away from playing it...
Massacre
Okay, so I've seen the RDR commercial 11 times today. I think R* is fucking with me.
bOnEs
i haven't seen them do this much PR since, well, GTA IV!! wow, has it really been that long since a blockbuster R* game?? but, it's almost like a new IP since, it's nothing like red dead revolver so, they have to put the word out biggrin.gif...

i seriously don't think they make all that much off a game when you consider their development budget, their staff size, and their PR tactics... i think they just make games to make people happy... i hardly see the profit in the way they do business...

the first DLC is FREE too!! no company does this... look at activision and infinity ward, they're charging $15 for a few maps as DLC... what a fucking profit!!
Massacre
Fuck Modern Warfare! We have Old-As-Fuck Shootout!
JamieMilne
ive found two working streams if anyone wants the links ?
Indy
just post em
JamieMilne
http://www.justin.tv/joshie#r=5MOve8s~ - widescreen high quality
http://www.livestream.com/thevidyarage - 4:3 ratio,
Jeff Threat
No thanks, i am not watching. I wanna save my virgin eye for when my RDR copy pops my eyes.
BAMF
The tray on my Xbox is empty and wailing for REDEMPTION!

thumbup.gif
JamieMilne
i had the feed on in the back ground while watching tv, just checking see whats happening every now and then, and it looked good, its been banned but now.

a read on a fourm that ps3 version isnt full 720p its like 640 or something is this true ?
Jeff Threat

if i am correct, both versions are the same.
CamelSmoker420
QUOTE (Jeff Threat @ May 15 2010, 09:05 AM) *
if i am correct, both versions are the same.

yes they are almost exactly the same the ps3 is slightly crispyer

QUOTE (Massacre @ May 14 2010, 09:56 PM) *
Okay, so I've seen the RDR commercial 11 times today. I think R* is fucking with me.

dude same here its annoying the fuck outta me i want to get my hands on it already
coreyko_2003
This live stream is fuckin awesome. I'm not sayin anything though sleep.gif
asthenia
QUOTE (JamieMilne @ May 15 2010, 05:03 PM) *
i had the feed on in the back ground while watching tv, just checking see whats happening every now and then, and it looked good, its been banned but now.

a read on a fourm that ps3 version isnt full 720p its like 640 or something is this true ?

Anyone reminded of GTA...? Somebody's fucking with you.
zeeshan810
PS3 Screenshots:

PS3 gameplay. (Who edited my post?)
JamieMilne
that looks really good, thats the best video ive seen since it leaked.

just a quick stupid question

im watching silverado at the moment and was wondering if rdr has any black guys in it, cause it seems a bit rubbish if it doesnt, why would they not be included ?

EDIT:
a lot of people that are commenting on the vid on youtube are saying that this is the ps3 version?

if it is then in my opinion it looks a good bit better in detail than the 360 version, im not a fan boy im just sayin the second i pressed play on tht vid i thought that looks amazing and so much better than 360 streams ive been watching.

Edit again haha, im an idiot, i misread the title and just noticed it is the ps3 version. it looks soo much better than 360
zeeshan810

QUOTE (JamieMilne @ May 16 2010, 08:46 PM) *
that looks really good, thats the best video ive seen since it leaked.

just a quick stupid question

im watching silverado at the moment and was wondering if rdr has any black guys in it, cause it seems a bit rubbish if it doesnt, why would they not be included ?

EDIT:
a lot of people that are commenting on the vid on youtube are saying that this is the ps3 version?

if it is then in my opinion it looks a good bit better in detail than the 360 version, im not a fan boy im just sayin the second i pressed play on tht vid i thought that looks amazing and so much better than 360 streams ive been watching.

When he goes to the menu you can tell by the controls. (Square, Circle, X, Triangle)
JamieMilne
yeah haha i know, i missed that, i just read that the person that posted it on here said it looks like 360 but the second i saw it i thought it looked amazingly better than what id seen all weekend
zeeshan810
QUOTE (JamieMilne @ May 16 2010, 08:53 PM) *
yeah haha i know, i missed that, i just read that the person that posted it on here said it looks like 360 but the second i saw it i thought it looked amazingly better than what id seen all weekend

It was my post but someone edited my post. mad.gif
JamieMilne
it got me confused lol.

is it just me that thinks it looks soo much better than the leaked streams on 360 ?
zeeshan810
QUOTE (JamieMilne @ May 16 2010, 08:56 PM) *
it got me confused lol.

is it just me that thinks it looks soo much better than the leaked streams on 360 ?

RDR looks better on the PS3 (Not being a FANBOY) wallbash_red.gif
JamieMilne
someone agrees with me lol.

im not a fan boy, i have both ps3 and 360

im watching silverado at the moment and was wondering if rdr has any black guys in it, cause it seems a bit rubbish if it doesnt, why would they not be included
zeeshan810
Racism..I think.
JamieMilne
are you saying im being racist ohmy.gif ?
darko
I see a black dude in Zeeshan's signature.
JamieMilne
ha i didnt even notice him there lol

i just read on another fourm some rubbish about rockstar being racist so thats why i thought there were just white people in it ;lol
darko
Hehe lol tongue.gif. And isn't his avatar from RDR as well? Looks like a black guy as well tongue.gif.
JamieMilne
lol so it is smile.gif)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.