Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RDR General Topic
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
ViceMan
I don't think that'll bother me, at least the rewards for leveling up are a bit more useful now.
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 8 2010, 10:01 PM) *
I don't think that'll bother me, at least the rewards for leveling up are a bit more useful now.

I wasn't complaining I'm more into going for long lonely trips exploring every bit of the open world. Like when I'm free roaming in IV I usually only kill when confronted or when I notice someone out to get me. It's like - just leave me the fuck alone I'm not bothering you so don't bother me - I will however be on constant lookout for good sniper positions. I can lie in wait for hours while I listen to the late night phone-ins on the radio, I find it's the best way to let an open world game envelope you.
DiO
Yah, 16 player limit is bullshit.
TreeFitty
Get the PC version when it eventually comes out. Might have more than 32.
ConQueSteD
With the new video it's on the Pre-Order wait out side list instead of Go pick it up that day.
PabloHoneyOle
While there will only be 16 people playing MP, there will be all sorts of NPC's too. The gangs and law will probably be NPC for the most part, giving you the opportunity to raid cities and all sorts of shit.
Marney1
You just know this thread is gonna be loooooooooooooong!
I'm more excited about this game more than any other ever - seriously! The competitors have something to try and beat now!
TreeFitty
The way I see it, the next GTA will be even better after this. thumbup.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Apr 10 2010, 12:02 AM) *

I'm sorry? The GT what?
TreeFitty
QUOTE (marney1 @ Apr 9 2010, 07:04 PM) *

I'm sorry? The GT what?

confused1.gif
DiO
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Apr 9 2010, 07:07 PM) *
QUOTE (marney1 @ Apr 9 2010, 07:04 PM) *

I'm sorry? The GT what?

confused1.gif

Hes implying he doesn't know what gta is because he is so focused on red dead that he isnt thinking of the next gta at all.

Dirr.
TreeFitty
He was also drunk at the time so anything is possible.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Apr 9 2010, 09:09 PM) *
He was also drunk at the time so anything is possible.

I lol'd.

Damn, that multiplayer trailer was epic. Sold the game for me.
DuPz0r
I get some moneyto spend on games soon, so it looks like this game is lucky enough to be released around the same time smile.gif
DiO
Yah, Im gonnah ave a summer job. This is the only game I am buying. Borrowing GoWIII off a friend. Borrow episodes of liberty city off brother. And spending my remaining money on alcohol.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (D-O @ Apr 11 2010, 01:01 PM) *
Yah, Im gonnah ave a summer job. This is the only game I am buying. Borrowing GoWIII off a friend. Borrow episodes of liberty city off brother. And spending my remaining money on alcohol.

That sounds like the ultimate plan right there^
ViceMan
I'll be buying this, EFLC (already preordered) and The Sims 3 expansion pack +2. So a busy couple of months for me considering I never buy games.
Massacre
Sims? Someone other than Heartless and myself play the Sims? Fuckin' A.
ViceMan
Well yeah, there was a topic on it. Even though it's glitched to fuck and after 30 minutes of playing refuses to save.
zeeshan810
I can't wait for this game. tongue.gif
TreeFitty
so we can see by your avatar. tongue.gif

and Sims is too cookie cutter for me these days.
ViceMan
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Apr 13 2010, 08:21 PM) *
and Sims is too cookie cutter for me these days.

Well that could be said for most games; show me MGS, CoD, Fallout and Halo and i'll tell you they're all identical. AHAHAHA!
TreeFitty
Multiplayer page (official and ours) posted: http://www.ireddead.com/
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Massacre @ Apr 11 2010, 06:51 PM) *
Sims? Someone other than Heartless and myself play the Sims? Fuckin' A.

Wait, you play the sims? So did I.
demon
RDR looks so fucking awesome. drool.gif

Marney1
BIGFOOT NOT CONFIRMED!

No doubt the claims will come flooding in of sightings though. rolleyes.gif
TreeFitty
<---- doubts there will be claims flooding in.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Apr 21 2010, 01:41 AM) *

Alright then, just claims.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Apr 20 2010, 08:43 PM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Apr 21 2010, 01:41 AM) *

Alright then, just claims.

I doubt a lot of people saw or even believed the "leaked" posts.
PabloHoneyOle
ThomasH
Expect a new trailer this week! biggrin.gif
demon
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 21 2010, 07:45 AM) *

Cool! ohmy.gif

Who are the guys behind this mod? Do Rockstar ever make mods?
Massacre
When a company makes a mod, it's called "downloadable content."
TreeFitty
"big foot is a MOD"

*cut to X-wing fighter*

lulz
TreeFitty
New part of the map: http://www.ireddead.com/news/reddeadredemp...-nuevo-paraiso/

Heartless
Some odd names.
ViceMan
All the new screenies with landscape in are impressive, I thought after seeing a few of them it'd get a bit samey, but it hasn't.
Marney1
I'm beginning to think it'll take years to fully explore all those nooks and crannies. biggrin.gif
Massacre
Looking forward to this. LBP until this comes out, then RDR until E3 rolls around, at which time there will be loads of things in my imagination. Hopefully those last two will keep me busy until Fallout: New Vegas. I might have to buy L.A. Noire.
ViceMan
This'll keep me busy until... uh... until I either get bored of it and go back to an older game, which will take a long time I think. Or something interesting is released, which is very unlikely. I'll probably be playing this till GTA IV+1 is released. happy.gif
bOnEs
QUOTE (Massacre @ Apr 22 2010, 12:23 AM) *
Looking forward to this. LBP until this comes out, then RDR until E3 rolls around, at which time there will be loads of things in my imagination. Hopefully those last two will keep me busy until Fallout: New Vegas. I might have to buy L.A. Noire.

^this... RDR will probably be the only game i play between now and fallout: new vegas...
Jeff Threat
isnt there one more part of the map to be shown?
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Jeff Threat @ Apr 22 2010, 11:31 AM) *
isnt there one more part of the map to be shown?

look up. tongue.gif nevermind
ViceMan
Yes, there is a third section to be revealed.
bOnEs
just thought i'd pass this on to you guys... i submitted it as a story as well...

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/6958.html
ThomasH
And the new trailer! smile.gif

ViceMan
*eats up new info*

I like the kill messages:

"casually murdered"
"casually punished"
"brought sweet justice"
"expertly killed"

I'm still wondering what the names above the player names are; pistol, gristle heel, the ugly, dude, greenhorn, forty-niner, old hand, outlaw, quick draw. I think they must be ranks or titles you earn by doing specific things.

Less than a month left! Comes out on the 21st here, but if EfLC is anything to go by I shoud have it by the 20th.
Jeff Threat
I cant wait to get this, sooooooo much epicness.
demon
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Apr 21 2010, 05:55 PM) *

"San Luis River", that river is in Uruguay! blink.gif
TreeFitty
Not the first time they've used names already in existence somewhere.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.