Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RDR General Topic
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
ViceMan
The people that have shootouts in free roam are quite content with staying where they are i've found, they don't seem to realise that their kills mean nothing. I actually suggested once as part of the new anti-griefing measures, if someone gets 5 consecutive kills they are removed from the free roam and forced into a deathmatch. That'll teach the pathetic noobs.
Massacre
So, has anyone else been gored by the bull at Macfarlane Ranch? He seems so charge at me every time I enter the pen.
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 8 2010, 07:42 PM) *
So, has anyone else been gored by the bull at Macfarlane Ranch? He seems so charge at me every time I enter the pen.

No but I did lasso the dog and had some fun dragging it round the ranch.........then it started attacking me. Some bitches just don't know how to take a joke do they?
TreeFitty
Hasn't killed me yet but I have been hit by it. And one time I spawned in the pen for multiplayer and stood there for a minute before it came at me. Jumped on the outside of the fence and watched the bull try to get me and glitch facing away a few times.
Massacre
I don't know why he only comes after me and not the other people on the ranch. Even when I tried to lure him towards someone else he went around that guy and mauled me.
TreeFitty
give it a little lovin'
Massacre
But it's hard to sneak up behind him...
TreeFitty
Anyone that wants the RDR font called "Chinese Rocks" for free... clicky
Massacre
Why yes, I would like that font.

Also, there is nothing more satisfying than clearing a gang hideout with only tomahawks...
bOnEs
i can't wait to try out the 7 new gang hideouts coming in a couple of weeks...
Massacre
Ugh. I finally decided to go after 100%. All I have left of the challenges is the survivalist shit. So fucking tedious.
TreeFitty
It's not that bad.
Massacre
Oh fuck. I just spent the last hour and a half picking flowers. I could go out and fuck a bunch of dudes and feel less gay than I do right now.
bOnEs
at least you saved the easiest challenge for last... i think i was chasing down bounty locations for the last of my last 100% stuff... and that wasn't easy... i had to keep reloading to get a location i hadn't been to yet... then, travel to a different bounty board and do the same thing...
Massacre
I just did the challenges, I still have to figure out what's left. I'm at 96.8%.
bOnEs
hook your account up to the rockstar social club via the pause menu... it will help you in finding that missing percentage... i am guessing it's the bounty locations as well...
DiO
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Sep 11 2010, 12:18 PM) *
hook your account up to the rockstar social club via the pause menu... it will help you in finding that missing percentage... i am guessing it's the bounty locations as well...

That fucking social club things never worked for me.
Massacre
As it turns out, I'll never get 100%, because you have to win each minigame at least once, and I am the worst in the world at five finger fillet. I will forever be .05% away from my Bureau outfit.
TreeFitty
Took me quite a few tries to get 5 finger fillet. The last two patterns suck with the overlap button combos.
Massacre
I was just barely able to do it for... uh, whatever outfit you need FFF for.
bOnEs
it took me a TON of tries at that one game sitting atop that mountainside in mexico... defeating the final guy is by far one of the hardest things to ever do in the game... just keep at it and eventually you'll get lucky...

does the liars and cheats pack come out next week?? i am kind of getting excited about that one... they say the loser outfits for the gamestop contest will be coming out in the next couple of weeks as well... this is the month to be an RDR player...
Massacre
It comes out on the 21st, which is Tuesday, I think.
TreeFitty
yep
Marney1
i'm not interested in the gambling games but I really want the Expert Hunter outfit.
Massacre
Ditto.
Marney1
Was just browsing and came across this article:
http://crenk.com/red-dead-redemption-gets-...rockstar-games/

Did he get bullied at school by Dan Houser or something?
TreeFitty
old, he's a dick, kind of wrong about it being "done" back in July.
asthenia
New details and trailer for Undead Nightmare on Thurs... uuunggggg. Finally.
DiO
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Sep 24 2010, 09:59 PM) *
Was just browsing and came across this article:
http://crenk.com/red-dead-redemption-gets-...rockstar-games/

Did he get bullied at school by Dan Houser or something?

they call that news? Lol, fuck that site.
DukaVinci
Please watch my RED DEAD SPEED ART TRIBUTE here in HD. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE6QlIYTQco
Share if you can. Tell me what you think smile.gif

Thanks,
Duks

***SPOILER ALLERT!!***
TreeFitty
Red Dead Jeopardy
Massacre
No one got the question right. Those worthless cunts.

And they made Rockstar two words, so Jeopardy is worthless, too. And Alex Trebek can suck it.
TreeFitty
Spike VGAs results
bOnEs
that's what i'm talking about... the only competition for RDR this year was mass effect 2... i am a little surprised (but not really since it's popular vote) that heavy rain didn't win best PS3 game or best graphics game... but, i still don't know how john marston lost out to neil patrick harris for best male lead huh.gif...
Marney1

TreeFitty
S'more awards from Machinima IGAs and TIME
Massacre
QUOTE (Massacre @ Nov 10 2010, 02:58 PM) *
Alex Trebek can suck it.

TreeFitty
19 reasons to vote for Red Dead Redemption

smile.gif
Massacre
You don't have to register with the site to vote, do you? You don't.

Mass Effect 2 is really fucking our shit up. It's the first time R*'s lost awards to a game that was actually good.
TreeFitty
I'll just leave these here...

TreeFitty
Double XP Holiday Week
DuPz0r
Ooo double xp just in time for me to play RDR-UN!
DuPz0r
I'm slightly annoyed at Undead Nightmare atm. I found 3 of the 4 horses of apocalypse, the last one being death. Then i came across the last one which was famine. After i broke it i got the 4 horse challenge. The next challenge however was to kill all other 3 horses of apocalypse using death! If i knew i needed to keep death before hand, i would have collected them in a different order! Now i have to go back and find them all again!
Obviously i have to find the three anyway, but now i have to go out my way and find death again.

/rant over.
Mekstizzle
Are they going to release this on PC?
TreeFitty
They haven't said anything but it is inevitable.

TreeFitty

fyi
PabloHoneyOle
So wait, what's the deal with this? Is it a race between the two consoles?
bOnEs
yea, i was bashing this on facebook... pretty dumb idea to be honest... no one cares about avatar unlocks or playstation home clothing... it would of been cooler to see them reward us with an actual in-game outfit, or some online goodies...

and i am actually surprised to see R* fueling the fanboy war with it as well... whoever wins will be shoving it in the other systems face for the next 6 months... dumb idea TBH...
Massacre
Looks like they're pushing for some last-minute activity for the game. It's done, R*, RDR had a good run. Now don't make me have to tell you to get started on GTA again.
TreeFitty
Yeah they're definitely trying one more push. I think there's still a few avatars/cheats left too so there might be more challenges in the near future.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.