Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rate and comment on the sig and avatar above you.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > Media & Graphics
OptimumPx
Have fun, but remember to comment on the sig and avatar as well as rate it.
DuPz0r
Sig 6/10
I like it, but you've had it so long i can't remember anything different. Nothing wrong with that though. Who are the people in the sig?

It is a nice sig/av set, but the avatar looks boring compared to the sig.
Ex-PS Fanboy
sig-5/10

Ava-10/10 Because I know you made that, and it looks sick.
trathen93
im going to rate ps fanboys anyway. the TheAnalogKid2112 comment isnt very intelligent.

sig - 6/10 not much of an armored core fan but its still good

avatar- 6/10 the robot in the avatar is cool,but dont know what it is.
Tranque
El Nino

The avatar is awkward therefore I give you credit for that 7.2/10

The signature is probably some form of joke I don't understand but 7.3/10 for fairness sake.
TheAnalogKid2112
Ava - 5/10. Sig is better.

Sig - 8/10. Pretty creative smile.gif
ViceMan
Eh, ava 8/10. I agree, fuck taxes! (Old GTA III joke.)

Sig, 7/10 cause it's not your own work and I had the idea originally. Actually i'll give you an 8 cause it's so relevant. (D-O talks shit.)
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Sep 12 2009, 03:19 PM) *
Sig, 7/10 cause it's not your own work and I had the idea originally.

If I could find the topic I found the picture in, I would give that person who made it credit in a heartbeat. If it was your picture with the glow, I would give you credit underneath too.
ViceMan
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Sep 13 2009, 12:15 AM) *
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Sep 12 2009, 03:19 PM) *
Sig, 7/10 cause it's not your own work and I had the idea originally.

If I could find the topic I found the picture in, I would give that person who made it credit in a heartbeat. If it was your picture with the glow, I would give you credit underneath too.

It was Mario Juano.

And: http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/forums/inde...93032&st=20
TheAnalogKid2112
Thanks dude. Gonna give him props now since so many people bitch about me "stealing" it. I just think it's fucking hilarious.
DuPz0r
Av 3-10 WFT is it?

Sig 4-10. Slightly amusing because D-O is on it, but on a rhinos but isn't so amusing.
TheAnalogKid2112
Rate my sig and ava now guys!
Skinny 
Signature: WTF?!?
Ex-PS Fanboy

Sig- 7/10 Stylish, but not to stylish.
Swiift
Signature - 6/10 Not too bad, different text would make it awesome.
The Awesome One
7/10 for both sig and avatar, colours are OK. Glad that its custom made.
Marney1
Avatar 0/10 Just looks like moody Lampard.

Sig: Can't see a sig.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (marney1 @ Oct 18 2009, 10:01 PM) *
Avatar 0/10 Just looks like moody Lampard.

Sig: Can't see a sig.

I have a sig there.
sig:1/10
Swiift
Signature - 10/10, I'm loving it!
DANNY B0Y
Sig: 9/10
NOICE.

A bit...ya know...the same theme as the sig. That is all. Both of mine will be VERY poorly rated.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Ava 1/10- to small and clearly photoshop'd

Sig-1/10- It's a quote.
The Awesome One
Sig-5/10.
Skinny 
Av 2/10
Sig chelsea is ghey out of ten
PabloHoneyOle
AV: 0/10 - C'mon.
Sig: 4/10 - Pink Robot with Wings?
The Awesome One
Sig-9/10. Just looks awesome, love the jackos and the Fallout logo. I want one of those logos.
Ragnarofl
^ Avatar: 7 / 10 - show me more correctness to have more toughness.
^ Signature: 3 / 10 - Football?
Marney1
Av - 7/10 makes dickheads think. ^

Sig - 2/10 shows you have no life. ^
The Awesome One
^4/10 Get the dodgeball guy back.

^0/10. You dont have a sig.
Marney1
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Jan 1 2010, 10:15 PM) *

The fuck does that shit mean? And I do have a sig you blind twat.

Yours has already been commented on so I won't bother.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 1 2010, 10:18 PM) *

Your sig is crap because I have more achievements.
Marney1
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Jan 1 2010, 10:19 PM) *
QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 1 2010, 10:18 PM) *

Your sig is crap because I have more achievements.

Not that one you dumb fuck, MY sig!
The Awesome One
There is your achievement card, and shrek. Shrek was only cool once, so if thats your "sig," (its actually your avatar) its gay.
Marney1
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Jan 1 2010, 10:24 PM) *
There is your achievement card, and shrek. Shrek was only cool once, so if thats your "sig," (its actually your avatar) its gay.

I chose the avatar not for Shrek but the expression he shows and I have a sig but like I said; You're too blind to see it.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 1 2010, 10:32 PM) *
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Jan 1 2010, 10:24 PM) *

I chose the avatar not for Shrek but the expression he shows and I have a sig but like I said; You're too blind to see it.

Typing sig into your signature box does not make a sig for you.
GLC
I hate both of you faggots.
The Awesome One
No avatar-0/10.
Signature-Its a smiley face. How can you be happy in a recession? 0/10.

*Bonus* Your Name sounds like Chelsea. You can have the 20 marks you could of got from your sig and avatar.

demon
Avatar about average. It is a circus? 5/10.

Signature above average. Nice Chelsea banner! 8/10. (9/10 if you made it yourself.)
alooper21
damn, this thread is old! it was about time it was bumped from down under, is too funny!

so: avatar 10/10, is funny to look at, has the empty eyes, which makes it a little psychotic and such, maybe a bit stoned? yeah, stuff like that tongue.gif

sig? well... dunno... i always hated signatures that take more space than the post itself, they cause lots of scrooling for nothing much. still, putting this asside i get something like:
- the first quote is "optimistic towards self" while inviting all viewers to use the trick, so is a 10 (plus marney is a nice nickname, sounds positive, though i don't know more about the guy, just that he's around here, i've seen some of his comments);
- the second quote comes nicely after the first,and even empowers it (is this a word?), since it means that your own awesomenes gives this place it's own awesomeness, so it is another 10;
- while the third quote is purely discriminating: why would a little bitch get banned? because she's little? because she's a bitch? or both? that gets a 5.5, since my view over the issue can be equally wrong (which would mean it deserves a 10) or wright (and that would drag it down to 1, and 10+1=11, wich divided by 2 equals 5.5, ok?).
- so, the result for the sig iiiiis... (10+10+5.5)/3=8.5!

so the overall result (though it ain't the one asked for) would beee... 9.25! Congrats, Demon?
Heartless
What the hell is this shit?
alooper21
QUOTE (Heartless @ Feb 20 2011, 01:00 AM) *
What the hell is this shit?

dude, wtf? is a "chain reaction" type of post! this means you should look at the avatar and the signature of the previous poster, and rate them based on the impression they had on you! so you were supposed to rate my avatar and signature, damn, i hoped you did so tongue.gif but since you are the one right before me now, welll let me rate you, too! so:

- avatar: 10/10 again, because it is optimistic, but mostly bacause it seems to use transparency, and i like things that blend with the background, and especially if the avatar breaths optimism (that makes the site, the virtual place, feel optimistic!);
- sig: another one based on an image to send a message, rather than words, so is another 5.5, but then again is a signature that puts an absolutelly disgraced character in a different, undisgracefull perspective, so this attitude usually gets a 10/10, which leads to a 10+5.5=7.75
- so the overall rating for you would be like... 10+7.75=8.875? Yeah biggrin.gif!
Indy
1/10
2/10
demon
Indy:

Sig 4.5/10

QUOTE (alooper21 @ Feb 19 2011, 11:02 PM) *
damn, this thread is old! it was about time it was bumped from down under, is too funny!

so: avatar 10/10, is funny to look at, has the empty eyes, which makes it a little psychotic and such, maybe a bit stoned? yeah, stuff like that tongue.gif

sig? well... dunno... i always hated signatures that take more space than the post itself, they cause lots of scrooling for nothing much. still, putting this asside i get something like:
- the first quote is "optimistic towards self" while inviting all viewers to use the trick, so is a 10 (plus marney is a nice nickname, sounds positive, though i don't know more about the guy, just that he's around here, i've seen some of his comments);
- the second quote comes nicely after the first,and even empowers it (is this a word?), since it means that your own awesomenes gives this place it's own awesomeness, so it is another 10;
- while the third quote is purely discriminating: why would a little bitch get banned? because she's little? because she's a bitch? or both? that gets a 5.5, since my view over the issue can be equally wrong (which would mean it deserves a 10) or wright (and that would drag it down to 1, and 10+1=11, wich divided by 2 equals 5.5, ok?).
- so, the result for the sig iiiiis... (10+10+5.5)/3=8.5!

so the overall result (though it ain't the one asked for) would beee... 9.25! Congrats, Demon?

Thank you.
The dude in my avatar is the cartoon figure Dilbert, his "empty eyes" are his glasses (but maybe the eyes are empty anyway).
It sounds as you don't understand the context from where the quotes in my sig are from, but if you click the little arrow in each quote it'll take you to the source post.
The third "quote" (it's not really a quote as it was never posted anywhere) in my sig is something TreeFitty added. tongue.gif
Marney1
^ demon

Sig 3/10 (You can do better than that)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.