Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Old topics?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
ViceMan
So are any of the more useful old topics going to be copied over? It's going to be pretty tedious having to make new topics for every minor thing that's already been documented. Although I guess it could be nice to start again.
OptimumPx
We're starting over basically. I'm going around and recreating the pinned topics for the major General boards, so if you see a topic that we used to have, but don't anymore, feel free to post it!
DuffMan
Like OPX said, a fresh start. Just like people's post counts and warn levels. It's a whole new forum but the old forums had so much info on them it would be pointless to just throw it all away.
The Awesome One
Im annoyed post count has gone. I miss my posts.
Darth Sexy
Yeah, it took me several years to reach 1,000 posts, and I fear I may die before I reach it again.
zoro
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 10 2009, 03:20 AM) *
Yeah, it took me several years to reach 1,000 posts, and I fear I may die before I reach it again.

I'm pretty much a lurker, I fear change.
The Awesome One
Im just glad my old post count ended on 600 posts. I could just add up my posts to work out what I would have.
Wulfie
Haven't been on a board like this since GTAB... Had a few posts back then, can't remember how many. My how time flies...
trathen93
it took me long enough to get to 130, most of them are from the past few months. i feel now that ill post more, but its goin to take enough to get to what i had.
DuffMan
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Sep 9 2009, 06:36 PM) *
Im annoyed post count has gone. I miss my posts.

Your posts are still there. Why is your post count so important?
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Sep 10 2009, 12:31 PM) *

E-penis.
DiO
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 9 2009, 10:20 PM) *

I had...what? 7 thou. gHad!
ViceMan
I nearly got to 1,100... I was at 1,097 I think. sad.gif

(5th time i've used that smiley today.)

Still, check who's in the lead for posts at the moment. wink.gif
The Awesome One
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Sep 10 2009, 05:31 PM) *

A low post count makes you look like a noob. sad.gif
ViceMan
Then everyone is a noob. We are all equal, brothers, (and Koneko) let us unite in equality and look with contempt at those who are less equal than others.
ConQueSteD
yay. We are all equal. also CC you were always a Noob.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (ConQueSteD @ Sep 10 2009, 09:48 PM) *
yay. We are all equal. also CC you were always a Noob.

Says the person who cant even make a avatar.
ConQueSteD
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Sep 10 2009, 05:30 PM) *
Says the person who cant even make a avatar.

I haven't really tried to create an avatar, Says the person that whines and bitches when they can't post on the forum.
TheAnalogKid2112
I just wanted to point out how ridiculously retarded and pointless it is to give a fuck about your own post count. Unless you're psycho, who had over 10,000 if I recall, it's not a big deal. GUH!

CC, just please don't be a posting whore again. How about some constructive posts? Not just "I hate marney." I may actually like you this time around.

Not that it matters..

Not that this post matters..

Ignore this post.
ConQueSteD
physco is a bitch anyway he thinks hes better then everybody else and knows it all when hes not so fuck his postcount. He's just yet to figure it all out.
TreeFitty
Well, just think: we'll all have a small head start. he was around since 04 so he had plenty of time to accumulate so many.
Qdeathstar
I had almost 9k posts, but i think a new start is good. Maybe new members won't be so shy now.
Massacre
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Sep 10 2009, 04:44 PM) *
A low post count makes you look like a noob. sad.gif

Not like the high post count was fooling us.
TreeFitty
1000 pointless posts < 1 useful post
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Sep 11 2009, 01:55 PM) *
1000 pointless posts < 1 useful post

Exactly, dude, exactly.

Also, holy shit at you not being in the chat for the first time since I've been here.
trathen93
the post count doesnt matter people its all about quality. dont worry about havin it so low, just wait and your time will come. but a level playing field is nice sometimes.
Massacre
Maybe this time around my 1000th post will be a little more profound.
Benzilla
I really do think it's a waste of space keeping the old forum as read only. Does anyone read them?
TreeFitty
*raises hand*

It's nice to look back once in a while.
TheAnalogKid2112
I was actually looking through the archives for a while yesterday. Some funny memories.
DuffMan
QUOTE (Benzilla @ Sep 23 2009, 09:20 PM) *
I really do think it's a waste of space keeping the old forum as read only. Does anyone read them?

There's some decent info in some of the forums that guests will be directed to via Google etc. So yeah it's worth keeping them.
Benzilla
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Sep 24 2009, 03:13 PM) *
QUOTE (Benzilla @ Sep 23 2009, 09:20 PM) *

There's some decent info in some of the forums that guests will be directed to via Google etc. So yeah it's worth keeping them.

Didn't think about that actually, good point. I just can't see members going through them and looking at old asylum topics or whatever, it's just a waste of time.
DANNY B0Y
Not really bothered. You can just repost, that's the best you can hope for.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.