Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Post a Picture of Yourself
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Massacre
In the snow, you dress up like a snowman. In the desert, a cactus. Or whatever it is that grows in non-American deserts.
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 1 2011, 07:39 PM) *
In the snow, you dress up like a snowman. In the desert, a cactus. Or whatever it is that grows in non-American deserts.

Sand and pyramids grow in the desert.....grow a brain moran!
demon
QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 1 2011, 08:30 PM) *
I only wear hats made of fruit.

Is that because you are a fruit?

We need photographic poof.

^Lol that typo was fitting. But I meant proof...

Massacre
It's because I was originally supposed to be the model for Chiquita Bananas, but I didn't get the job and I still haven't gotten over it.

Also, fuck you.
Marney1
@Massacre - Remember that pic you posted of a fella wearing a twirly hat thing on his head, was that really you?
Massacre
Nope.
ViceMan
So you're saying you don't wear hats lovingly crafted from the innards of your "houseguests"?
Massacre
Masks, coats, chaps, and a cape, but no hats.
TreeFitty
moar pics of selves do.gif
Massacre
No. You can masturbate later.
ViceMan
I've posted what, two pictures of myself over the years. I think that's more than enough, i'm not a photowhore unlike certain Canadian people around here.
Marney1
Haven't seen one of TreeFitty yet.
Edgecrusher
Meh.

TreeFitty
Surprised we haven't had a "who has the cutest kid" contest on here.

... but that'll just make it more scary to know we're all getting old. sad.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 3 2011, 11:40 PM) *

Especially Edgecrusher, you must be pushing what - 57?
Edgecrusher
57 - 38 + K =29

(K = 10)
Marney1
QUOTE (Edgecrusher @ Mar 3 2011, 11:53 PM) *
57 - 38 + K =29

(K = 10)

Fuck me you must have had a hard paper round. wink.gif
Massacre
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 3 2011, 06:40 PM) *

Rest assured, even when my age reaches into the hundreds, I will never keep my illegitimate children as anything other than slaves or spare DNA.

You don't need an heir when you're going to live forever.
Edgecrusher
QUOTE (-Marney1- @ Mar 4 2011, 12:45 AM) *
QUOTE (Edgecrusher @ Mar 3 2011, 11:53 PM) *
57 - 38 + K =29

(K = 10)

Fuck me you must have had a hard paper round. ;)

Ermmm, no... ;)... unsure.gif
demon
QUOTE (-Marney1- @ Mar 2 2011, 11:55 PM) *
Haven't seen one of TreeFitty yet.

But he posted a video of himself at work. A second of video is worth 24 pictures.
Massacre
So, a video is worth 24,000 words.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 5 2011, 03:15 AM) *

A second of video is apparently, although I think he's basing that on 24 fps which is what the human eye needs to view video smoothly.
DuPz0r
I uploaded a couple of pics today of my GTA1-2 Collectors Edition. Coz i think Treefitty wanted to see it. (Either that or Marney's facial disfigurements which we discussed here)

So here's one for you Fitty:

Excuse the random facial expression. I have no idea why I'm doing that!

I posted two more on the main website, of the case and the original map which is still in-tact! Just waiting for a moderator to allow it.
demon
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 5 2011, 11:40 AM) *

A second of video is apparently, although I think he's basing that on 24 fps which is what the human eye needs to view video smoothly.

Yes. And I think 24 or 25 pps (pics per second) is what cinemas use. Unless it has changed with the digital age.

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Mar 5 2011, 01:21 PM) *
I uploaded a couple of pics today of my GTA1-2 Collectors Edition. Coz i think Treefitty wanted to see it. (Either that or Marney's facial disfigurements which we discussed here)

I posted two more on the main website, of the case and the original map which is still in-tact! Just waiting for a moderator to allow it.

Dup, we have the exact same eye color. But I am unshaved and sweaty, thus I look way cooler than you.
DuPz0r
QUOTE (demon @ Mar 5 2011, 01:06 PM) *

Yes. And I think 24 or 25 pps (pics per second) is what cinemas use. Unless it has changed with the digital age.

[img][/img]

Dup, we have the exact same eye color. But I am unshaved and sweaty, thus I look way cooler than you.

I actually had a shave this morning. I had been growing my facial hair for about a week and a half so i looked pretty rugged! But i do love the feeling of a fresh clean face.
Edgecrusher
I had my monthly shave yesterday simply because my face was starting to itch. I look like (more of) a gimp without a beard though so won't be posting a pic.
DiO
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Mar 5 2011, 09:11 AM) *
QUOTE (demon @ Mar 5 2011, 01:06 PM) *

[img][/img]

I actually had a shave this morning. I had been growing my facial hair for about a week and a half so i looked pretty rugged! But i do love the feeling of a fresh clean face.

I wanna see rugged Dupzor.
Marney1
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Mar 5 2011, 12:21 PM) *

Why wouldn't the mods allow it?
DuPz0r
They did, it just took a while before anyone noticed i uploaded them.
TreeFitty

<--- was sleeping until noon eastern time
Marney1

On a Virgin train going to London last year.
Massacre
fap.gif
TreeFitty
Look, I know you're into L.A. Noire, but I don't think the "black bar over eyes like a crime scene photo" fad will happen. Just give up.
demon
QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 10 2011, 01:39 AM) *
fap.gif

Yeah he's hawt cool, and since you saw him first you can have him.
Massacre
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 9 2011, 08:37 PM) *
Look, I know you're into L.A. Noire, but I don't think the "black bar over eyes like a crime scene photo" fad will happen. Just give up.

Those are his new sunglasses, I'll have you know! I got those for him and it was a very thoughtful gift.
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 10 2011, 04:20 AM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 9 2011, 08:37 PM) *

Those are his new sunglasses, I'll have you know! I got those for him and it was a very thoughtful gift.

Thanks for sending them, bit difficult to balance on your nose though. Useless when swimming.

I actually took that pic by mistake while checking stuff out on my new laptop, one thing I learned was that it's got a webcam.

These ones are too big.

And so are these.
demon
I used to have a similar pair of sunglasses, but they broke when I missed a door.
ViceMan
What's with the man of mystery? You think people give a fuck who you are? And TBH I think I preferred the old picture of you.

Massacre
Marney is paranoid as shit about putting his picture online. Nigga was black ops, son.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 10 2011, 08:14 PM) *
Marney is paranoid as shit about putting his picture online. Nigga was black ops, son.

As far as Marney's concerned black ops might as well be a negroid person getting an appendix removed.

Apologies in advance for that rather crap joke.
-Toge-
demon
lmao. you should use that as your avatar.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.