Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Post a Picture of Yourself
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Marney1
QUOTE (Stinger. @ Mar 28 2010, 02:02 PM) *
Yo just jealous of me and my bro's doing it large in Jersey Shore.

I'm jealous of no one on earth and wtf is it with this new homie attitude?
Someone hacked your account?....................wait, someones kidnapped Pieface because that's not him talking like that. Might have just banged his head.
Pieface
U maaaad son, u maaaad
DiO

Yup...
DonkeyTits
That's it. I'm capping you at a 2:1 D-O to (everyone else) picture ratio.
Pieface
This topic is now doomed to fail.
DiO
Unlike the rest of you, I have a social life and get pictures taken of me regularly.

That and I am an attention whore.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE (D-O @ Apr 7 2010, 02:27 PM) *
Unlike the rest of you, I have a social life and get pictures taken of me regularly.

That and I am an attention whore.

It's funny how you added that last part. I have a social life and get pictures taken of me regularly, but I'm not an attention whore so I don't post them here.
DiO
You never post pics of yourself. No one knows what you look like. its different.
Marney1

You're either about to do a back spin or you're drunk again.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (marney1 @ Apr 8 2010, 12:49 AM) *

You're either about to do a back spin or you're drunk again.

why not both?
Pieface
Canadians can't multi-task.
DiO
/\ This is true.

But the real reason I posted some many pics on the last page is cause fuckin treetitty told me to stop spamming. Fuck that fuck.
coreyko_2003

DiO
Still rockin the hair. Nice. I know so many ppl that cut. (Albino mad.gif)
TreeFitty
got to cut it eventually.
DiO
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Apr 12 2010, 05:53 PM) *

Honestly...why?
TreeFitty
Everyone has a reason. Mine was fire academy.

and my mom would've cut it in my sleep anyway. unsure.gif
DuPz0r
QUOTE (D-O @ Apr 13 2010, 03:30 AM) *

Honestly...why?

Tangle, split ends, giant dread locks etc. my hair has never been any longer than shoulder length, that was back in the 90's though. I'd never have it that long, or longer again tbh. Too much hassle to maintain it.
Spoiler
dread locks.
DiO
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Apr 13 2010, 05:15 AM) *
QUOTE (D-O @ Apr 13 2010, 03:30 AM) *

Honestly...why?

Tangle, split ends, giant dread locks etc.

That's why your trim. Not cut.
Darth Sexy
QUOTE (D-O @ Apr 11 2010, 04:42 AM) *

Mine's still going. It grows slowly though, as I think it breaks or something. I dunno.

Edit: Fuck it, been a while since I posted a pic.*

*The soft drinks and menthols were not mine. I'm a real man, therefore I smoke real cigarettes.
Spoiler
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Apr 14 2010, 06:17 AM) *

Mine's still going. It grows slowly though, as I think it breaks or something. I dunno.

*The soft drinks and menthols were not mine. I'm a real man, therefore I smoke real cigarettes.

dude, you are wearing Chang Beer Tee. That's one of my favorite beer. shit i am thirsty now.
demon
QUOTE (koneko @ Feb 16 2010, 03:03 PM) *
Twins! happy.gif

Thanks for posting that. It's good to see pretty women here, it doesn't happen too often. smile.gif

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 16 2010, 03:18 PM) *
^ooo la la

Oh look who's besotted. tongue.gif
Heartless
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Apr 14 2010, 02:17 AM) *

What's the deal with the barbie sized liquor bottles? Those are like snacks I'd take on the road to work with.
demon
QUOTE (D-O @ Mar 22 2010, 03:23 PM) *
I straightened my goatee.

Nice beard. How long did it take to grow it? I'm guessing about a year. My beard is about one third of that lenght, but it is full face. I like having beard but I'll shave it off soon because grey makes me look old. sad.gif

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 23 2010, 12:16 PM) *
I still have one, It's just not metal length anymore. It about sex offender length right now.

How long is beard when it is "sex offender lenght"? unsure.gif
Heartless
Darth Sexy
QUOTE (Rick Astley @ Apr 15 2010, 12:00 PM) *

What's the deal with the barbie sized liquor bottles? Those are like snacks I'd take on the road to work with.

We were in Penang, and it happened to work out cheaper to buy lots of the small bottles. Didn't help that of the 5 of us, I'm the only one with a real heavy drinking history, and I rarely drink these days either. Some of them couldn't even finish one, which was worrying.
DiO
QUOTE (demon @ Apr 14 2010, 09:04 PM) *

Nice beard. How long did it take to grow it? I'm guessing about a year. My beard is about one third of that lenght, but it is full face. I like having beard but I'll shave it off soon because grey makes me look old. sad.gif

More like 3.5 yrs.
Heartless
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Apr 15 2010, 04:49 AM) *

We were in Penang, and it happened to work out cheaper to buy lots of the small bottles. Didn't help that of the 5 of us, I'm the only one with a real heavy drinking history, and I rarely drink these days either. Some of them couldn't even finish one, which was worrying.

Americans usually think of Aussies as hard drinking manly men. I see a dark underbelly appearing. And I know about that cheaper thing. Most liquor marts sell 1-2 shooters for a buck each. This little tiny bottles are what usually gets me through the day.
coreyko_2003
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Apr 12 2010, 04:53 PM) *

No, I like it long =)
Massacre

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 23 2010, 12:16 PM) *
I still have one, It's just not metal length anymore. It about sex offender length right now.

3-4 inches. 6-10 is Metal and/or Viking, 11-16 is Super Badass Viking, and 17+ is Fucking Awesome. A 5-inch beard isn't classed for some reason.
demon
QUOTE (Massacre @ Apr 15 2010, 06:44 PM) *

3-4 inches. 6-10 is Metal and/or Viking, 11-16 is Super Badass Viking, and 17+ is Fucking Awesome. A 5-inch beard isn't classed for some reason.

I get what you meant.

Did you learn all that on a Beard Academy? tongue.gif

Darth Sexy
QUOTE (Rick Astley @ Apr 16 2010, 04:19 AM) *
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Apr 15 2010, 04:49 AM) *

Americans usually think of Aussies as hard drinking manly men. I see a dark underbelly appearing. And I know about that cheaper thing. Most liquor marts sell 1-2 shooters for a buck each. This little tiny bottles are what usually gets me through the day.

Haha, Aussie's are still known for heavy drinking. To the point where the usual do gooders are accusing the nation of having a drinking problem.
TreeFitty

i'm pulling the stretcher at the end.
DiO
You're fameous.

And sexy.
DuPz0r
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jun 2 2010, 03:52 PM) *

You're a fireman? Awesome!
TreeFitty
well, first aid for this incident. we still wear firegear incase we had to crawl inside the bus but everyone was out already.
demon
Was it bad injuries? mellow.gif

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jun 2 2010, 09:38 PM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jun 2 2010, 03:52 PM) *

You're a fireman? Awesome!

I knew already because I hacked his webcam. He does weird stuff at night wearing his firegear alone...

TreeFitty
No, nothing major. Only 6 went to the hospital.
demon
That's good. I guess you're used to see bad things but it must suck still.

TreeFitty
meh... always something new but yeah, you get used to it.
coreyko_2003

TheAnalogKid2112
Dude, why the hell would you take pictures of yourself drinking if you're alone? You look like you're having quite the party... O_O
coreyko_2003
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jun 4 2010, 07:28 PM) *
Dude, why the hell would you take pictures of yourself drinking if you're alone? You look like you're having quite the party... O_O

lolz, I just thought it would be cool (for me, regardless of what others think) to post them happy.gif
DiO
anyone whos ever posted a pic of themself should sign up for sexiest member league.
demon
anyone whos ever posted a pic of themself should sign up for sexiest member league.

lol i'm off the hook.
nah if I had posted pics here then I would at least considered joining the competition. but I enjoy being the mysterious figure with no face. now you don't know who to sent hitmen after, and you'll always worry if i'm the scary dude you see across the street.
DiO
QUOTE (demon @ Jun 7 2010, 09:50 PM) *

lol i'm off the hook.
nah if I had posted pics here then I would at least considered joining the competition. but I enjoy being the mysterious figure with no face. now you don't know who to sent hitmen after, and you'll always worry if i'm the scary dude you see across the street.

No one really cares about you enough to have "mystery."
Who do you think you are, Pyrohazard or Dunpeal? (Who I assume are the same person.)
Now THAT'S mystery.
demon
^ lol. I hope you don't get lost in my dense irony.
DiO
QUOTE (demon @ Jun 8 2010, 05:32 PM) *
^ lol. I hope you don't get lost in my dense irony.

Lol. Naw, I found my way.
Pieface
D-O will never get me to sign up!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.