Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Advertise Your Site
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
OptimumPx
This is the only place that this will be allowed, but there are some rules.

• You can advertise your website here one time.
  • You can advertise your website in your signature as many times as you want
  • The site you post must be YOUR site, and not a friends.
  • One site per person per week.
  • When advertising your site, don't just post the URL, make it interesting.
Don Lucky Luciano
Come join the warfare on this GTA based mmorpg: http://www.gta-ultra.net/
Tranque
My blog.

WARNING: Contains words.

www.pleaseoverthink.blogspot.com
DANNY B0Y
Guides from an amateur guide-writer:

http://dbg2009writtenforyou.yolasite.com/
DamonB
Come check out the best San Andreas Multiplayer server around. It's an MMO that takes place in San Andreas!

HighRise Tatical is a RolePlay server where anyone can create a gang and own property. Fight it out with the police and other gangs for the coveted spot of top crime family in San Fierro. We are lite RP which means we don't have sticks up our butts. Your individual playing style is encouraged.

http://gtagamers.com

if you have SAMP our IP is 209.173.140.195:7777

Thanks for helping us spread the word!

http://gtagamers.com
Massacre
So, it's not my site, but I kind of need to plug this because it's the absolute best t-shirt site for the citizens of our horrid forums.

T-Shirt Hell
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jan 13 2010, 12:58 PM) *
So, it's not my site, but I kind of need to plug this because it's the absolute best t-shirt site for the citizens of our horrid forums.

T-Shirt Hell

Thanks, now I am going to be broke.

Definitely getting this one:
Massacre
I posted the one I'm getting in the spam topic. This site has kept me laughing for a long time.

Oh, and do me a favor, go through my link if you buy anything, it's unique to me, and I get $3 every time someone buys something through it. You should become a member and send people your link, too. It's kind of hard to not buy something from that site.
Ophis-
HoD Radio | Non-Stop Music 24/7

Itís internet radio, but not how you know it!
The House of Dance Web Radio (HoD Radio) is one of the longest serving web based stations and has the capacity to broadcast to 8000 listeners worldwide.

We are completely commercial free and play the freshest tracks, usually a few months before they are even aired on regular FM & DAB stations! With a selection of Deejay's from across the world, from the UK to the USA, a wide range of music genres are played across our station.

We play music out 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, packed full of live shows, featured mixes and pre-recorded programs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you think you would be good on the radio and don't know how, find out more about HoD Radio.
Marney1
RedDeadForums.com
Click to view attachment

About

RedDeadForums.com is a fan site dedicated to providing fans of Rockstar Games' latest release Red Dead Redemption with a place to meet other players with similar interests and share their gaming experiences. You will find the latest news regarding Red Dead Redemption on the Home page and also in the News section alongside other gaming news which may be of interest to fans of this game.

Like any other gaming site the whole thing revolves around it's Forums hence the name RedDeadForums.com and we aim to provide you with certain priveledges not always provided by other gaming sites. These priveledges include giving you the ability to upload your own images and videos to the site, the freedom to edit and delete your own posts and topics and also add your own events to our site Calendar. There's even a Blog section you can use to let the community know how your day has gone.

We aim to make this site a pleasant one for you to return to again and again without having to put up with selfish idiots that can sometimes lead to a sites downfall. The way we've decided to confront this unfortunate possibility is to add a forum section called The Saloon where anyone can post spam and off topic content to their hearts delight.

Should things begin to get out of hand between members bitching at eachother over stupid things we have provided another forum section - The Courthouse. This is where members can take their argument out of the regular forums and argue until their blood vessels burst without being an irritation to other members.

With that said we hope you enjoy the forums and have fun uploading your own videos and images to share with your friends.

The RedDeadForums Staff.

Jacko
Man you've surely got nice graphic design skills if you made that layout yourself because it's soooooooooo freakin' awesome. drool.gif You have captured that western era of the game very well and overall the whole sitecontent has been organised very well. Great site indeed.
Marney1
QUOTE (Jacko90 @ Feb 12 2010, 01:29 PM) *
Man you've surely got nice graphic design skills if you made that layout yourself because it's soooooooooo freakin' awesome. drool.gif You have captured that western era of the game very well and overall the whole sitecontent has been organised very well. Great site indeed.

Thanks! It's only hosted on some free site shit thing at the moment but I now own the domain name so I'm going to try and create a proper site with the same theme, but my skills are very limited so I may take it off line for a bit while I sort it properly.

Edit: You didn't join, there's more!
Jacko
Yo Marn I cant use any of the site features because it prompts me to register. Do I have to register first?
Marney1
QUOTE (Jacko90 @ Feb 14 2010, 06:08 PM) *
Yo Marn I cant use any of the site features because it prompts me to register. Do I have to register first?

You can browse the picture albums and video library but to access the forums you have to register.
TreeFitty
What's the point of having everything locked up? People can't glimpse what's inside and entice them to join.
Edgecrusher
Omega Shadow Squad is a clan dedicated to FPS games as well as all other genres of games. Over the coming months we will be playing matches in Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, The Call of Duty series and the Battlefield series to name but a few. We are always looking to recruit new members and we aim to offer a friendly, enjoyable and productive experience for gamers of all platforms and abilities.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 16 2010, 11:02 PM) *
What's the point of having everything locked up? People can't glimpse what's inside and entice them to join.

It's open now but I was having trouble with the jew and his political crap about Iran and Palestine. He was even advertising the site on other gaming sites saying "Come join us.............us? The cheeky wacko - I had to ask a few sites to delete his posts from their sites because I don't want him looking as though he's associated with me in any way. He's easy enough to spot though because an Israeli flag appears next to his IP.
TreeFitty
Oh that explains your site ending up in other random places (google search). tongue.gif
Edgecrusher

huh.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (t1nyt3rr4h @ Feb 17 2010, 05:30 PM) *

huh.gif

That happened to mine earlier.

Hang on, that is mine lol. unsure.gif
Jacko
QUOTE (marney1 @ Feb 17 2010, 08:46 PM) *
QUOTE (t1nyt3rr4h @ Feb 17 2010, 05:30 PM) *

huh.gif

That happened to mine earlier.

Hang on, that is mine lol. unsure.gif

Yup still happening to me too when trying to visit your site. Hopefully you're able to fix the problem.
TreeFitty
It's back. It's not something under his control.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 17 2010, 07:30 PM) *
It's back. It's not something under his control.

It's back? It still shows that stupid message for me.
TreeFitty
Just tried it again. Works for me.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 17 2010, 10:05 PM) *
Just tried it again. Works for me.

Yeah it's OK now, check out the wild west themed games in the arcade. tongue.gif

Jacko
I just tried pressing the link "Readdeadforums.com" but I still cant access the site. huh.gif
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Jacko90 @ Feb 17 2010, 05:22 PM) *
I just tried pressing the link "Readdeadforums.com" but I still cant access the site. huh.gif

You spelled it wrong. RED not READ. http://www.reddeadforums.com
TreeFitty
Read his post. nevermind. post deleted...
Jacko
Now I clicked the link under Marney's sig and it wont still let me to the pages. All I can see is this white Index-page. mellow.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (Jacko90 @ Feb 19 2010, 12:32 PM) *
Now I clicked the link under Marney's sig and it wont still let me to the pages. All I can see is this white Index-page. mellow.gif

Yeah the shitty host I'm using at the moment is having problems with their UK and New Zealand customers being able to access their sites. They claim it's their top priority but people are getting pissed off with the lack of feedback from them. I'm changing hosts soon so everything will be ok soon. angry.gif
Edgecrusher

At Gameploder we aim to be your source for gaming news, reviews, cheats, guides and discussion. We don't bite and we always welcome new members so don't be afraid to sign up to our forums. Anyone interested in writing reviews or guides can submit them and all inclusions will be credited to their author.
DonkeyTits
Registration for gameploder was... awkward, and I could not complete it....
Marney1
QUOTE (DonkeyTits @ Feb 25 2010, 05:03 AM) *
Registration for gameploder was... awkward, and I could not complete it....

I completed the registration but I'm still waiting for my confirmation email, they're usually instant.
DonkeyTits
nm, it worked
Marney1
QUOTE (DonkeyTits @ Feb 25 2010, 08:07 AM) *
nm, it worked

What's 6-2? unsure.gif
Edgecrusher
Lol. I think it's better than those numbers which you can barely read sometimes. If anyone's having trouble with the email confirmation, PM me here and I'll activate your account manually. smile.gif
Jacko
GTAHotline.com

About GTAHotline
I'm sure most of you have already seen it but I'm posting a link here anyway. So yeah basically another GTA-fansite to be included among the other thousands of fansites but this time in Finnish. GTAHotline.com is the only proper Finnish Grand Theft Auto-website currently in the net because other sites have gone down and actually they haven't even been sites but just small forums. So this is the first GTA-site in Finnish to cover almost all of the games since no other site has been created ever before according to my knowledge.

On GTAHotline you will find the usual GTA-related material like news, media and info about almost every installment of the series except GTA: Advance, GTA, GTA2 and the GTA: London-series, which are planning to be incorporated into the next version of the site. Making of the site was started back in November 2009 and the site was launched on the second of February 2010. Of course the site is surely not as variable than iGTA but it took long to make enough content for the site so that's the main reason it was launched in February and not earlier. I've tried to keep the layout simple and dont even know how to make a CMS or RSS-feeds so that's why all the frontpagenews are added manually. But I'm thinking of using a free CMS like Wordpress in the next version of the site.

Currently there is only one staff member in the site who is surprise, surprise! Me. The Site has received more visitors lately and the counter has just reached to over 1000 but the messageboard is lacking members. The Lack of members tell just how difficult it is to maintain a site for Finnish-visitors who are not that much into fansites than foreigners which is why I'm planning to shut down the forums.

EDIT: Nothing to see here people because I planned to move on with the plans for the second version of the site. For now there's just the simple splashpage. laugh.gif
Edgecrusher
Playstation Gamer Zone

P.G.Z. is my latest site and the last one I will be creating. Due to the realisation that I don't really have the time or resources to keep a general gaming site updated, I decided to instead create a Playstation focused gaming site. Here you will find up-to-date Playstation news and I am currently in the process of adding my own reviews for Playstation games that I own. Don't feel that you can't join if you are not a Playstation gamer though, I am certainly not a fanboy and anybody is welcome to join and post on our forums which still include sections for other platforms.
Marney1
QUOTE (Edgecrusher @ Mar 4 2010, 10:14 PM) *
Playstation Gamer Zone

P.G.Z. is my latest site and the last one I will be creating. Due to the realisation that I don't really have the time or resources to keep a general gaming site updated, I decided to instead create a Playstation focused gaming site. Here you will find up-to-date Playstation news and I am currently in the process of adding my own reviews for Playstation games that I own. Don't feel that you can't join if you are not a Playstation gamer though, I am certainly not a fanboy and anybody is welcome to join and post on our forums which still include sections for other platforms.

Have you tried buying the .com for it? Might be worth doing.
Edgecrusher
I plan to in future, haven't got the money to at the moment. I have attached a free cz.cc domain to it temporarily.
Ophis-
Ok guys,

I help run the below and lately I've been trying to really push the publicity to grow the brand with next to no budget for marketing! So figured i would post it up here for all to see! smile.gif

HoD Radio & TV | Non-Stop Music Videos & Live DJs 24/7

HoD Radio one of the longest running internet radio stations. We have a wide range of music genres that are played out 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Genres include all house styles; Electro, Fidget, Funky, Deep, Soulful, Tech, Progressive, Tribal, Commercial, Funk / Disco, Latin, Ambient.
Other styles include; Charts, Garage, Bassline, Drum n Bass, RnB, Dubstep, Breakbeat, Trance and more!

Visit HoD Radio
Check the Schedule
Our Resident DJs
Listen & Watch Live

Part of the House of Dance network
cuda is your boi
hey man, i'll defo be checking out the progressive channel wink.gif
The Awesome One
I've been away from this forum a few monthes, its becuase i've been running a wrestling forum with the old admin of obsessed with wrestling. Its going well, reently hit 200 members, we're getting 200 new posts each day, and 1200 new vistiors each day. Brilliiant games going down, i'm involved with the Pick Your Poison (wrestling RPG) and i've just launched a section on the main site called Hot Seat. Going very well so far.

Wrestlingaddicts
Marney1
QUOTE (The Awesome One @ Oct 26 2010, 11:41 PM) *
I've been away from this forum a few monthes, its becuase i've been running a wrestling forum with the old admin of obsessed with wrestling. Its going well, reently hit 200 members, we're getting 200 new posts each day, and 1200 new vistiors each day. Brilliiant games going down, i'm involved with the Pick Your Poison (wrestling RPG) and i've just launched a section on the main site called Hot Seat. Going very well so far.

Wrestlingaddicts

Not into wrestling but you've managed to get a decent domain. Put it on Sedo, see what offers you get.
Marney1
RockstrSpy.com - Twitter: @RockstarSpy

A Rockstar Games fan site concentrating mainly on upcoming release; L.A. Noire, Max Payne 3, AGENT & Next GTA.
News, Forums, Images, Trailers, Exclusive Member Perks.

Live Chat which enables members to talk one on one with who they choose.

Upload your own images and videos to the galleries.

'An affiliate of iGrandTheftAuto & iRedDead'

Testimonials from the gaming industry including Take-Two and Team Bondi:
Massacre
Nice layout.
asthenia
That is a pretty swish layout - bookmark'd.
Marney1
Thanks guys! Could do with some members to kick-start it though. smile.gif
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 27 2010, 09:00 PM) *
Thanks guys! Could do with some members to kick-start it though. smile.gif

What the hell, I will sign up, can't even get on my own site ATM.
Papissama
www.unikgamer.com

559 fellow gamers shared their favorite games so far.

If you like ranking your top games and you're interested in best games lists, you will probably like this project.
The objective is to gather every gamers' Top 25 favorite games of all time and combine them into an ultimate toplist.
We've had about fifty million 'top games' threads across gaming forums and here is a more permanent centralized location to rank your favorite games.

Each gamer makes an all time Top 25 favorite games and each games that are ranked gain pts depending of their positions (best game ever=25pts, 2nd=24pts, ..., 25th=1pt).
It is also really easy to make your lists and switch the order of games since it uses a drag & drop interface.

Here is the compilation of everyone's top lists:

# 01 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (2638 pts) ranked by 141 people
# 02 - Final Fantasy VII (2125 pts) ranked by 112 people
# 03 - Chrono Trigger (2078 pts) ranked by 118 people
# 04 - Half-Life 2 (1640 pts) ranked by 94 people
# 05 - Final Fantasy X (1593 pts) ranked by 95 people
# 06 - Final Fantasy VI
# 07 - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
# 08 - Pokemon Gold and Silver
# 09 - Resident Evil 4
# 10 - Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
# 11 - Super Mario World
# 12 - Fallout 3
# 13 - Super Mario 64
# 14 - Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
# 15 - Shadow of the Colossus
# 16 - Super Smash Bros. Melee
# 17 - Final Fantasy IX
# 18 - Metroid Prime
# 19 - Portal
# 20 - Super Mario Bros. 3
# 21 - Super Metroid
# 22 - Pokemon Red and Blue
# 23 - Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
# 24 - Metal Gear Solid
# 25 - Mass Effect

Here is the full Top 1000+ list.
That list is not static, since it updates itself automatically every half hour.

There are also other lists available to build up such as your:
- Top 10 most anticipated games
- (by year) Top 10 games of 2010 (or 2009,2008...)
- (by system) Top 15 PS2 games (or NES, PC...)
- (by genre) Top 10 FPS games (or JRPGs, Racing...)
- (by special subject) Top 10 Video game soundtrack (or story...)
You can chose to participate to ones adapted to your gaming taste or style.

This project is only 4 months old and can get really interesting if a lot more gamers get involved. Even some developers shared their Top 25.
Tell me what you think after trying it out and feel free to also post your Top 25 when you're done building it up.
Productive feedback is also always appreciated smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.