Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Was Your Day?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Sheep
Only 2:30pm, so far ive slept till 10am, went to the gym and ate some sort of turkey burger.. in a sandwich, the joys of unemployment
Benzilla
Yey, god bless shopto.net they are sending me FIFA 10 should deffo get it tomorrow.
anomalous_result
QUOTE ( Sheep @ Sep 30 2009, 02:34 PM) *
the joys of unemployment

True dat. First time I ventured into this thread but won't be the last. Applied for some jobs but have some part time employment lined up to get me out the house. Wouldn't mind getting a little more politically active, rebel without a cause and all that, I have too much free time.
Sheep
QUOTE (anomalous_result @ Sep 30 2009, 09:16 PM) *
QUOTE ( Sheep @ Sep 30 2009, 02:34 PM) *
the joys of unemployment

True dat. First time I ventured into this thread but won't be the last. Applied for some jobs but have some part time employment lined up to get me out the house. Wouldn't mind getting a little more politically active, rebel without a cause and all that, I have too much free time.

I know the feeling, got a new job lined up hopefully start monday but these last 2 weeks off after being made redundant (sad.gif) have been the most boring ever, doing nothing everyday after getting up early and going to work everyday for 2 years sucks
Massacre
Didn't do shit. Slept til noon, ate some Cheetos, jerked off, took a nap.
Tranque
My day was dentisty.

And gyro-ey for that matter.
Heartless
Worked for 8 hours repairing broken shit in my shop. Then started drinking.
TheAnalogKid2112
I hit 8000 songs on iTunes today. 8214 to be exact. Fucking awesome.

My day? My day was great. Went ghost hunting with my best buddy tonight after work. Scary shit. Wouldn't trade it for the world.
The Awesome One
Just played FIFA 10 all day yesterday.
Marney1
I've missed most of the day, not long woken up. blink.gif
The Awesome One
Won my football match today and ended up with a sore arse.
HB~Sauce
It's going pretty good, especially after downing two colt 45's in an hour last night.
Hardcore Ottoman
Didn't get to see Metallica tonight. Meh... no good parties. Fuck life.
DANNY B0Y
Been kinda shit. I have a Senegal parrot that screams like a bitch, a cat that miaows to get outside every dying second of the day, a dog that is more or less retarded and a kitten that keeps on walking on my FUCKIN keyboard. Family's alright though.
Marney1
I'm walking on sunshine today! cool.gif

Met up with some old mates at a Remembrance service in Liverpool city centre, we had a few drinks together then I left to head toward the nearest Sainsburys to get a copy of Modern Warfare 2. Walking down the road a big bird shit landed just to the left of me missing me and my immaculately pressed uniform.
Walk into Sainsburys and see signs all over the place which read "Modern Warfare 2 XBox & PS3 SOLD OUT" so I decide to ask for a pair of wireless microphones and a copy of Take That Singstar for the missus.
While I'm waiting for an assistant to fetch my goods a lad next to me asks for MW2 on PS3 and I butt in and show him the sign, then the woman behind the counter pulls out two copies and tells him "That's 26 please".

"You've still got this sign up you know." I told her, "They were hidden in the back" she replied. "Do you want a copy?" As she's saying this the lad turns up with the mics and TT Singstar disc so I hesitate for a moment and say "Sorry, I only wanted those because I thought MW2 was out of stock so I'll have MW2 instead."
As she takes my 26 a man I know but absolutely despise appears next to me and asks for MW2, "This is the last one sorry" she says.

I give him a big grin and walk out of the store and stop to light a cigarette, a split second later another big ol' birdshit lands right in front of me. I continue my journey on foot towards my apartment but notice a betting shop and although I never really bet on the horses I decide to have a flutter.
Looking through the runners for the next race I decide to bet 5 on the 3:40 race at Bangor. My horse comes in first and I walk out with 13 winnings.

I've just checked through my small mountain of mail and there's a letter from Nigeria which says I've won some lottery (I don't even do the lottery) and all I have to do is send them 250 to process my win! biggrin.gif

koneko
My day was pretty damn cool. I got a thank-you note from a friend today. She had a no-baby shower this past weekend to celebrate getting her tubes tied, and (as all of the gifts had to be no-baby related--alcohol, lingerie, the like) I got her a coat hanger and one of those red gallon-sized things of gasoline. Turns out she actually needed both, and her party was so much fun she's having another in nine months.
The Awesome One
For once I had a good day. Played loads of Forza 3 and GTA, watched a bit of Chelsea TV, im about to go up Game with some mates and pick up L4D2.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (koneko @ Nov 16 2009, 05:50 PM) *
My day was pretty damn cool. I got a thank-you note from a friend today. She had a no-baby shower this past weekend to celebrate getting her tubes tied, and (as all of the gifts had to be no-baby related--alcohol, lingerie, the like) I got her a coat hanger and one of those red gallon-sized things of gasoline. Turns out she actually needed both, and her party was so much fun she's having another in nine months.

^pure awesomeness.
Marney1
I feel like absolute shit today, flu or something I think. No energy and just feel like sleeping.
koneko
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 16 2009, 04:52 PM) *
QUOTE (koneko @ Nov 16 2009, 05:50 PM) *

^pure awesomeness.

Also, class today was all-you-can-eat flan day, I'm about to go to a spelling bee where I get to attempt to spell slang words while drinking beer, and I have no school tomorrow. Indeed, today is made of awesome.
Massacre
Meanwhile, I am drinking Coke Zero and foruming... I hate myself.
koneko
I didn't think today could get much better, but at the spelling bee the guest judge appearing as an expert on slang was a rapper. No, I have no idea who. Big something. Anyway, I'm about to stay up and watch Star Trek as I get to sleep in tomorrow.
Massacre
QUOTE (koneko @ Nov 17 2009, 01:51 AM) *
I didn't think today could get much better, but at the spelling bee the guest judge appearing as an expert on slang was a rapper. No, I have no idea who. Big something.

If it was a rapper that matters, the only Big I can think of is Big Pun (Punisher). Although it could've just been some local nobody rapper.
Marney1
Still not feeling well. sad.gif
koneko
No, I don't think it was a rapper that matters. Though apparently he has a cooking show on some local station wherever he lives.
Massacre
QUOTE (Dan Steven @ Nov 17 2009, 12:40 PM) *
Still not feeling well. sad.gif

Make some lemonade and warm it up in the microwave.

QUOTE (koneko @ Nov 17 2009, 02:44 PM) *
No, I don't think it was a rapper that matters. Though apparently he has a cooking show on some local station wherever he lives.

Yo, today, we gonna learn how ta make Kool-Aid. Later, we gon' make some crack.
TreeFitty
Slept 11 straight hours 5am to 4pm. Needed it though. Think I may be getting a cold. Hope not. Was 60 F last night but getting chilly now. Wish I had a fireplace to sit down next to during the winter. mmm cozy. Hopefully I won't have to go out tonight and stay inside where it's warm.
The Awesome One
I was going to work today, I was on the bus. Each time I get this bus, a blind guy gets on. He sits in the same seat every day.. Well, I got on the bus, I was at the front cause it was crowded at the back. Then, this 9-10 year old girl gets on the bus and sits in the seat where the blind guy always sits. I switch seats to make sure the blind dude dont sit on me.

Anyway, I see the blind guy in the distance. I rub my hands with glee. The bus pulls over. THe blind guy gets on. The 10 year old gets off. sad.gif
Hardcore Ottoman
Such is life.
The Awesome One
Went to work,(Which is at my Dads) had nothing to do, so I went on my little bros 360 and played some GTA.
TreeFitty
Went down to South Jersey towards Philly to my Aunt's house for Thanksgiving. Always get a little car sick on long rides. Food was good.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 27 2009, 12:03 AM) *
Went down to South Jersey towards Philly to my Aunt's house for Thanksgiving. Always get a little car sick on long rides. Food was good.

Turkey? Goose? Burgers?
TreeFitty
toykey, mashed tators, pie, etc.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 27 2009, 06:13 PM) *
toykey, mashed tators, pie, etc.

I read that in a New Yoik accent.
Massacre
Black Friday is awesome. I fought people for shit I didn't even want, it was better than a bar fight.
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Nov 27 2009, 08:59 PM) *
Black Friday is awesome. I fought people for shit I didn't even want, it was better than a bar fight.

What did you get what did you get what did you get what did you get what did you get?
Massacre
Not much, really. I mostly just enjoyed the turmoil. Picked up a couple little things for people for Christmas, the other stuff that I fought for got thrown back a few aisles from wherever I picked it up.
Marney1
LOL Now I really want to know what you bought, come on tell us.
TreeFitty
Black Friday is always a good day to see some soccer mom fights.
Massacre
Just because I have a van full of children doesn't mean I'm a soccer mom.
TreeFitty
^lol

Slept a good part of the day. Hung out with some friends, soooo close to getting 2 girls to either make out or compare tits in front of me and 2 other friends. Saw a house fire in the town next door and then ran back to town to see a car that went into the water at a marina a few hours ago. no one in it though. probably stolen or trying to claim insurance or somthing. it's cold outside. now i'm going to bed cuz it's 6am.
koneko
My day has been nothing but frustrating. A friend of mine is using her looks to get everything she wants, and people are just putting up with it. Meanwhile, they still judge me with a critical eye. This girl snagged herself some d-list movie star, and ended up being invited to visit him in LA, and as I understand things the trip was on him. She posts all about it on facebook every day, and they just accept it as who she is and congratulate her for being so happy. Meanwhile last year I was fortunate enough to be invited to fly on a G5 to a private residence in the Caribbean as a guest of foreign royalty for vacation and I don't breathe a word of it to a single soul, and people still give *me* shit for "being an attention whore," like (admittedly) I was a number of years ago. Life isn't fair, and I'm very frustrated by that at the moment. [/rant]
Massacre
^ Rants like that make me wish that I were capable of giving advice that didn't involve murder. Find Tranque, see what he thinks.
Ragnarofl
Well... A friend told me that she "doesn't belive in love like other people do" and I got punched by some drunk guy. Other than that, my day was fine. Ohh and some Marney here trolls me, altrough it makes for some funny results.
TheAnalogKid2112
Last night.. Went to a bonfire out in the middle of the fucking desert in a tiny Buick. Had no seatbelts, everyone was drunk and stoned, it was pretty fucking stupid of me to get in that car. Especially considering that one of the passengers was in a drunk driving accident literally a week ago. Either way, it was fucking fun as hell and I had a blast. That fire got HUGE! Twas awesome. Went offroading too which was like, the greatest shit ever when I was stoned. Even though it was pitch black LOL. Fun night.

The bonfire on the 22nd will be 200x more epic though.
demon
Woke up with a hurting throat. Blah.
Hardcore Ottoman
First day back at U Stay Forever. Two classes. Many friends in them this time around. Last semester sucked.
Spoiler
thinking of getting new PC..
demon
I refuse this day.
Ragnarofl
I ordered Pizza and the shit-eater Pizza boy was late... Again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.