Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Was Your Day?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
฿ones
My day has been great. I am fucking chilling to the max right now. Will be even better when my girl gets back from otown in a few hours. wink.gif wink.gif
demon
Slept most of the day.

QUOTE (Massacre @ Apr 23 2010, 11:07 PM) *
I think I might actually enjoy World of Warcraft. Or maybe there just needs to be more games with orcs.

WoW is pretty fun actually. More orcs would be good, but not in GTA. I wouldn't mind a few orcs in real life tho.

Massacre
Yeah, I've been playing a trial account for the past week (it expires tomorrow), and it's pretty fun. I think I'm going to try and find a cheap copy at a Half Price Books.
demon
Weather was nice and warm so I walked some kilometers for a shopping trip in the afternoon. Got back and became super sleepy way too early.
TheAnalogKid2112
Wake n' bake with new vaporizer, kicked it with friends. Just ate some amazing homemade tacos and am about to vape up again. Prolly play Just Cause 2 all night unless I make plans.
asthenia
Trying to get all my work done quick-as so I can bum out with GTA IV and GH:5... I don't actually know how GH:5 is but a friend lent it to me and hasn't asked for it back yet, so I guess I'll give it a bash...
The Awesome One
I renewed my Chelsea season tickets today. Thats a grand gone.
demon
The whole day kinda sucked. Was too tired all day. Sat down to watch tv in the evening and the next thing I knew was waking up 10 minutes after the programme had finished. angry.gif

TheAnalogKid2112
Got super drunk last night with this really cute girl I've been seeing.

So I'm walking home and she pulls up next to me, says "get in" and next thing I know I'm on the road to AZ to camp in the mountains and get wasted. Was an amazing night; I got laid.

Happy birthday indeed.
demon
^Lucky you. Congrats.

The day was very lazy, didn't do much.
demon
Shit I am tired. If this continues I won't be awake to tell how my day was.
Ex-PS Fanboy
I finished all my finals and I'm in the clear. All that's left is to fail physics. thumbup.gif
demon
QUOTE (Pickles @ Jun 7 2010, 05:32 PM) *
All that's left is to fail physics. thumbup.gif

Good luck at that, but it should be very easy. smile.gif
SelfieDK
My day..
Played GTA IV for a couple of hours, went to the hospital to get a new cast on my leg.
And now im watching England - Algeria.

You can see more terrifying pictures of my broken ankle here --> Broken Ankle

Heres a nasty one.
Marney1
I'm watching the England match too while eating my dinner and looking through those broken ankle pics. How did that happen then?
SelfieDK
Skateboarding/Roofjumping..
Kickflipped like 10 feet with one of my homies, from one roof to another..
Landed on the edge and my ankle snapped sideways
demon
My day was relatively busy. Attended one funeral party and did stuff. watched all the worldcup matches.

QUOTE (SelfieDK @ Jun 18 2010, 04:00 PM) *
My day..
Played GTA IV for a couple of hours, went to the hospital to get a new cast on my leg.
And now im watching England - Algeria.

You can see more terrifying pictures of my broken ankle here --> Broken Ankle

Heres a nasty one.

QUOTE (SelfieDK @ Jun 18 2010, 04:14 PM) *
Skateboarding/Roofjumping..
Kickflipped like 10 feet with one of my homies, from one roof to another..
Landed on the edge and my ankle snapped sideways

Judging from the pictures I thought you had gotten overrun by a bulldozer. Big wound. Is it healing okay?
SelfieDK
That wound is nothing.. Check this picture (This is the right side)
asthenia
So, when you picking up the board again?
SelfieDK
1-2 years :/
QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 1 2009, 12:01 AM) *
Didn't do shit. Slept til noon, ate some Cheetos, jerked off, took a nap.

hilarity

i came to work, late as usual, logged on here and the hours literally have flown. and since ive been on here, it's really rekindled my desire to play gta all day, everyday. lol
The Awesome One
Great day, nothing better than being called a gaylord by your uncle at a party. And he kept saying that I had ginger pubes. Then my wife said that I don't causing, Uncle Steve to spill his lager!
TheAnalogKid2112
Best night/day ever. Got a fat bottle of Jager with this girl I've reeeeally been into and long story short we're together now. I'm so fucking happy. No it wasn't because we were drunk lol we connected deeply.
demon
the day was all right, fell asleep at some point and woke up at some point later.
demon
On the bad side: My PS2 is worn out. It lasted three years and some months.

On the good side: I took my PS2 to the warehouse where I bought it to have it repaired/serviced. They are going to repair it free of charge, or give me a new console if it's not an easy fix. I was prepared to pay for it, but the warranty covers everything. smile.gif

On the bad side again: I hoped it would take a couple of days to fix it. It's going to take three weeks or more. doh (12).gif Fuck this.
I tried to buy a second hand console but all shops were sold out. I wouldn't mind buying another PS2 because they are almost cheaper than icecream.

Bad: 2
Good: 1
The Awesome One
Pushed my wife in a pool as revenge for those matches shes been sending out on xbox. Got her dress wet, lol.
demon
The day was crap!
demon
I forgot it was Saturday. Fuck! Actually I slept all day so I could not possibly think what day it was.
Pjevcic
So tireedd today..
ConQueSteD
Cool story.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.