Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Was Your Day?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Spoiler
nothing special. watch District 9 at home and sip few beers.
Marney1
Slept all day because I had a major headache.
Spoiler
today i am drop dead tired..
The Awesome One
Fell off one of the horses today. My back aches.
Hardcore Ottoman
Stood up.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Pelican @ Feb 4 2010, 08:40 PM) *
Stood up.

And you haven't sat down since? You got some stamina, boy.
Marney1
Played TBoGT on multiplayer, didn't play long though because I was just getting put back in the same freemode game all the time. I don't understand how XBox Live works, seems fucked up to me.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Feb 4 2010, 10:26 PM) *
Played TBoGT on multiplayer, didn't play long though because I was just getting put back in the same freemode game all the time. I don't understand how XBox Live works, seems fucked up to me.

Might not be that many people playing freemode (less games to choose). I've had that issue with other modes. Did you spend the whole day getting used to the Xbox controls? tongue.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 5 2010, 03:30 AM) *

Might not be that many people playing freemode (less games to choose). I've had that issue with other modes. Did you spend the whole day getting used to the Xbox controls? tongue.gif

I just changed the controller settings to classic and had invert look on so the controls are virtually the same. My bro' in law said it always does that on XBox Live for some reason - doesn't seem to find new lobbies easily. Anyway Louis runs like he's got rickets.
Jacko
Drove to the gym with my bro and did a bit of exercising you know the usuall stuff. I did some benchpress, trained abbs and of course my thighs. After that we went to shop and I bought myself a Battery Energy Drink. Then later on I helped my dad cleaning off the roof, because there were lots of snow on top of the garage. I've also played TBOGT a little bit, trying to do the missions perfectly.
TreeFitty
Spent most of this day inside due to the snow. Not too bad out but I'll probably stay in the rest of the night since more snow keeps coming down.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Feb 5 2010, 03:45 AM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Feb 5 2010, 03:30 AM) *

I just changed the controller settings to classic and had invert look on so the controls are virtually the same. My bro' in law said it always does that on XBox Live for some reason - doesn't seem to find new lobbies easily. Anyway Louis runs like he's got rickets.

Everyobdy is on the ranked matches. Go on there, you will get matches in seconds.
Jacko
Just got back from gym and went to grab some pizza afterwards and saw some familiar faces from high school, both of them were too drunk to think straight. thumbup.gif
TreeFitty
had a headache all weekend. stomach acting up a little bit. plus it's friggin cold out. meh...
Marney1
Had a nice cosy day in front of the TV today and with the missus off work for the next 10 days I'm sure to get through a few movies this week. Snow outside again.
Jacko
Playing TBOGT a bit, drinking coffee, chilling, skating and enjoying the winter because I love it.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Well today I was walking down the road and I found a shoe. So I looked inside, and there was... A WHOLE MYSTICAL WORLD OF WONDER! So I jumped inside the shoe and grabbed a slice of pepperoni pizza. Then I jumped out of the shoe and kept walking down the road, and I found a penny. So I picked it up and I stared at it, and the head, it moved and it spoke to me. It said, "Hello, how are you?" And I talked back and said, "I am very fine." And then the penny exploded right in my face! (like Massacre last Sunday.) Then I met this man, and he said "It's 6 O'Clock!!!11!!!1" But it was 3 O'clock so we had a three hour argument until it was 6 O'clock. The I had to go home, and by the time I got home it was 7, so it was a very long walk. Then when I got home, I turned on the TV, and as soon as I did, 6 goblins jumped out from behind the couch, and grabbed me by the neck and they killed me, and now I'm dead.

And that's been my day so far.
Massacre
Not bad. They sell goblin spray at Costco, you know.
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Feb 22 2010, 05:38 PM) *

Haven't visited Costco for ages, they have some good shit there.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (marney1 @ Feb 22 2010, 03:11 PM) *
QUOTE (Massacre @ Feb 22 2010, 05:38 PM) *

Haven't visited Costco for ages, they have some good shit there.

Fuck yeah. My friend bought me a thing of bacon from there, it was soo fucking good. I need to shop there more.
Jacko
Nothing special but I,ve been trying to get more GTA-sites to affiliate with mine but they havent answered yet. Maybe the fault is in my own e-mail or something dont know really.
koneko
Pretty awesome, I got to meet Alice In Chains and see their concert for free.
TreeFitty
one of those [bad] days. shit just ain't happening for me.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 8 2010, 10:28 PM) *
one of those [bad] days. shit just ain't happening for me.

Erection problems?
TreeFitty
This isn't the asylum. dry.gif
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE (E_Z @ Feb 22 2010, 08:40 AM) *
Well today I was walking down the road and I found a shoe. So I looked inside, and there was... A WHOLE MYSTICAL WORLD OF WONDER! So I jumped inside the shoe and grabbed a slice of pepperoni pizza. Then I jumped out of the shoe and kept walking down the road, and I found a penny. So I picked it up and I stared at it, and the head, it moved and it spoke to me. It said, "Hello, how are you?" And I talked back and said, "I am very fine." And then the penny exploded right in my face! (like Massacre last Sunday.) Then I met this man, and he said "It's 6 O'Clock!!!11!!!1" But it was 3 O'clock so we had a three hour argument until it was 6 O'clock. The I had to go home, and by the time I got home it was 7, so it was a very long walk. Then when I got home, I turned on the TV, and as soon as I did, 6 goblins jumped out from behind the couch, and grabbed me by the neck and they killed me, and now I'm dead.

And that's been my day so far.

Mushrooms are so much fun.
Massacre
Not when you're alone in a field and you can't remember which way is home, and for some reason you think every gust of wind you hear is a bear off in the distance.
TreeFitty
Had a really good day today. Saw some fire early in the morning, met up with friends I haven't seen in a bit. Good day.
Edgecrusher
Yesterday was good. It was my eldest's third birthday and the fair is in town, so we took her to go on the small rides like the cups etcetera. She won an inflatable ball and then we went to KFC. Afterwards we came home and she had a little party with cake and party poppers. smile.gif
Massacre
Fair rides and KFC? Fucking awesome.
Edgecrusher
Yeah, well she enjoyed it so I enjoyed it. smile.gif
Massacre
Did she say "fucking awesome," too?
Edgecrusher
No, but she said "dis KFC is da shiznit, mofo."
Massacre
Fo' sho'.
TheAnalogKid2112
Yesterday was very awesome and productive. Woke up to a phone call about the craigslist ad for my car, which I sold for $500 (engine was seized, was a piece of shit and I got it for free, so excellent deal.)
Then went on some website to see how much my old coins and bills are worth and most are hundreds and thousands each!!!
Then went to my favorite Italian restaurant for my grandpa's 81st and got some amazing chicken parmesan and spumoni.
Then hung with my friends, picked up the bombest weed I've had in months, some AK47 that I had to peel the bag off of it was so sticky! Had some good times, some laughs, then went home, ate the rest of my chicken parmesan leftovers and two breadsticks and crashed fucking hard!
Massacre
Weed + Italian food = win. Especially when you use it in the food in place of oregano.
Marney1
Found that a customers cheque is made of rubber so now I'm going to have to go round to their house and demand my money or they're getting their heating system ripped out - without draining it down first. Done it before so these pricks best not think I'm joking. I might bring Mr. Chokey Hand with me. mad.gif
TreeFitty
Yesterday was good. Visited Niko & Roman's original neck of the woods and there was a big fire in Chinatown last night.
demon
This day was not far from useless.
Heartless
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Apr 12 2010, 05:46 PM) *
Yesterday was good. Visited Niko & Roman's original neck of the woods and there was a big fire in Chinatown last night.

Do you feel weird playing a game set in NYC?
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Rick Astley @ Apr 14 2010, 09:48 PM) *

Yes and no. Being a condensed version of NYC I look around and say "that's supposed to be over there" "that's not right" "this building is north of that one" etc. It's practically a separate city to me.
Heartless
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Apr 14 2010, 09:54 PM) *
QUOTE (Rick Astley @ Apr 14 2010, 09:48 PM) *

Yes and no. Being a condensed version of NYC I look around and say "that's supposed to be over there" "that's not right" "this building is north of that one" etc. It's practically a separate city to me.

I agree. Fallout 3 gave me a massive headache. I couldn't follow the map because it made little sense. There is so much wrong with the map, I wouldn't know where to start. The Jefferson memorial is in a weird place, Arlington is too close, and oh yeah, Annandale is like, a five minute walk from the capital, lol. I've spent a lot of time in NYC too, but haven't played a lot of GTA4 to recognize anything past the obvious.
demon
My day was a bit alright.

Going for a weekend trip tomorrow.
Spoiler
QUOTE (demon @ Apr 17 2010, 02:18 AM) *
My day was a bit alright.

Going for a weekend trip tomorrow.

lucky you. i am fucking tired and piss.
Marney1
Nice sunny day again - pink face! cool.gif
trathen93
spent most of this dull day on TL&D. currently watchin some american dad on BBC3. good times!
demon
Back. Exhausted from: Eating good food, wine, snack, beer, snack, food and from doing nothing. It's a hard life.
demon
I was very tired. Still is.
demon
the day started out busy and got quieter later. nice weather. chilling with tv now.
Massacre
I think I might actually enjoy World of Warcraft. Or maybe there just needs to be more games with orcs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.