Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Was Your Day?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
OptimumPx
Tell us about your day, no matter if it's a detailed account of your day, or just a few lines, let us know what you've been up to!
GLC
Checked out some new forum...seems kay...
Trackz01
QUOTE (Jee El Sea @ Sep 9 2009, 05:53 PM) *
Checked out some new forum...seems kay...

Yeaa biggrin.gif & Figured out how to connect to live after a couple of weeks bein down wink.gif Via Laptop Vista sucks :/
The Awesome One
I make a topic about my day. I fell over in the tub..
Dr. Evil
I still work graveyard. Woke up lastnight at 11pm. Played around on the computer till about 3am then played Batman: Arkham Asylum till about 9am then played some Gears of War 2.
GTA ShutDown
Heard this new site called iGrandTheftAuto.com was made. Decided to check it out.

End of biggrin.gif
Trackz01
QUOTE (iTzRhino @ Sep 9 2009, 09:35 PM) *
Heard this new site called iGrandTheftAuto.com was made. Decided to check it out.

End of biggrin.gif

Same here but i found the old site and came here biggrin.gif
Sheep
Work then gym now im shattered, then to do it all again tomorrow..
Kamahl
well, it was a good day... i just got my driving license biggrin.gif
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE (Kamahl @ Sep 9 2009, 03:52 PM) *
well, it was a good day... i just got my driving license biggrin.gif

Congrats dude biggrin.gif

Pretty chill day. Just smoked a lot of weed with my friends and listened to Dissection. Nothing better than that.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Horrible... I haven't smoked anything all day.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 9 2009, 04:08 PM) *
Horrible... I haven't smoked anything all day.

Surely that's not the reason it's horrible? Be kinda sad if your day is only good if you smoke...
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Sep 9 2009, 07:22 PM) *
Surely that's not the reason it's horrible? Be kinda sad if your day is only good if you smoke...

Well it's not horrible, but I am jonsing.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 9 2009, 04:23 PM) *
Well it's not horrible, but I am jonsing.

I know that feeling, man. When all else fails, smoke the resin. Nasty, but effective.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Sep 9 2009, 07:27 PM) *
I know that feeling, man. When all else fails, smoke the resin. Nasty, but effective.

My friend broke my bowl last week... dry.gif
DiO
College. Fun stuff.
Washunka
i am currently deployed in kuwait and today i get to leave to go travel on a ship. fun
Washunka
oh and opx i am stationed on lejeune back in the states, i saw you are from NC
ConQueSteD
So far my day is shit, i'm waiting for a ride to the Hospital, because my face is swollen back up, and it's a pain in my ass, the only thing that could cheer me up would probably be a cheap hooker and or e-job.
RamzKilla
QUOTE (ConQueSteD @ Sep 11 2009, 11:05 AM) *
So far my day is shit, i'm waiting for a ride to the Hospital, because my face is swollen back up, and it's a pain in my ass, the only thing that could cheer me up would probably be a cheap hooker and or e-job.

Yea my jaw is swollen up too. I went to the dentist a couple days ago and found out the excruciating pain was caused by an absecssed tooth. He put me on penicillin for the next week/week n a half to get rid of the infection. He's gunna pull it for me on th 30th. sad.gif

That'll teach me to take care of my teeth :/
Massacre
Boring. I haven't done anything. Probably won't.
ConQueSteD
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 11 2009, 12:54 PM) *

Sex? I'm sure that make anybody's day better.
Massacre
Well, there is a thing going on tonight, I suppose I could find myself a little harlot for the evening...
TreeFitty
Been a slow and rainy day.
§ynch
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Sep 11 2009, 01:58 PM) *
Been a slow and rainy day.

Raining in Jersey? I might have to move to Connecticut for a job.
Don't know anything about the east coast, but it's sunny here on the west.
Of course, I am inside, on Psy's forum, instead of being in the sun. lamo.gif

TheAnalogKid2112
Psh, y'all know nothing about sun.
coreyko_2003
Slept most of the day, hung out with one of my friends, drove around, played some GTA4, and came on the comp. Pretty boring day....
TheAnalogKid2112
Bought myself a rat today. Named it Chuck. Fuckin' adorable, like PS Fanboy.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Sep 17 2009, 01:56 AM) *
Bought myself a rat today. Named it Chuck. Fuckin' adorable, like PS Fanboy.

YAY!
Massacre
QUOTE (KoreyKo @ Sep 17 2009, 12:47 AM) *
Slept most of the day, hung out with one of my friends, drove around, played some GTA4, and came on the comp. Pretty boring day....

That's a very rigorous cleanup process.
The Awesome One
My day was boring. Had to help my Dad decide what swimming pool to get in his back garden. We went with a public pool size. Well, he did.
trathen93
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Sep 17 2009, 09:38 PM) *
My day was boring. Had to help my Dad decide what swimming pool to get in his back garden. We went with a public pool size. Well, he did.

a pool outside in london, is it going to be an ornamental feature. or maybe you intend to use it in the fantastic climate we have in the UK?
Qdeathstar
QUOTE (ConQueSteD @ Sep 11 2009, 06:01 PM) *
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 11 2009, 12:54 PM) *

Sex? I'm sure that make anybody's day better.

Dude, small steps.

Masturbation you mean.

Also, my day was OK.. slow though.. and cloudy sad.gif.

I'm waiting for winter i guess.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (El-Nino @ Sep 17 2009, 11:13 PM) *
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Sep 17 2009, 09:38 PM) *

a pool outside in london, is it going to be an ornamental feature. or maybe you intend to use it in the fantastic climate we have in the UK?

My Dad does not live in London.
Benzilla
I feel rough. And I have lots of work to do. But I had some nice sausages. For lunch.
TheAnalogKid2112
Fun night last night. Got a ton of hours at work, then went to the usual place and got fucked up. Had 4 shots of Jack and close to 10 bowls.. Quite a good time. Gonna go to San Diego next weekend to shroom on the beach.
The Awesome One
I played a football match for my side, and we won 2-0.
Benzilla
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Sep 19 2009, 11:06 PM) *

Congratulations! That's brilliant!
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE (Benzilla @ Sep 19 2009, 04:29 PM) *
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Sep 19 2009, 11:06 PM) *

Congratulations! That's brilliant!

huh.gif

Super-duper night last night. Got super stoned and went to Carl's Jr for a Big Carl. Greatest thing ever.
GLC
Played GTA pretty much all day, with the occasional food break. Finished the story (again), now I'm considering going for my first 100%....see if I can be bothered..

Yep, fun day sleep.gif
Benzilla
QUOTE (GLC @ Sep 20 2009, 05:48 PM) *
Played GTA pretty much all day, with the occasional food break. Finished the story (again), now I'm considering going for my first 100%....see if I can be bothered..

Yep, fun day sleep.gif

How constructive...
GLC
I no rite.
§ynch
QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Sep 11 2009, 03:44 PM) *
Psh, y'all know nothing about sun.

Yah, Nevada is a desert, so it is a bit cooler here, than there...but not by much. wink.gif

It's scheduled for over 100 degrees here this coming week.
Everybody in the pool....

Which reminds me I have to add chlorine today.
Hardcore Ottoman
Work. Home. Panera bread. Meh...

Cool video I found today though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRKB3FXf3hw...feature=channel

None of that shit is played by a synthesizer. All homemade instruments. The guy with the top hat is playing a "sledgehammer dulcimer."
GLC
Cough, sore throat, etc. Fuck.
Benzilla
QUOTE (GLC @ Sep 22 2009, 05:49 PM) *
Cough, sore throat, etc. Fuck.

Me too. Think I've got the swine.
Marney1
Today has been a day of relaxation with my laptop browsing this site while getting over a severe hangover.
Sharpie Fetish
Schoooooool. Came home homework. on here bed at eleven
TheAnalogKid2112
Me and my friends got mega high yesterday and went to CiCi's (Endless Pizza, pasta, and salad buffet) the GREATEST fucking restaurant in history. Mac n' cheese pizza, buffalo chicken, etc. FUCKIN GOOD!

Today we got baked and went to Buffalo Wild Wings. FUCKING DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am high.
HB~Sauce
Pretty good, but I have some assignments that are due soon so time management is half the battle.

...Yet I still find time for this site haha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.