Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Discuss the football here v2.0
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > Entertainment
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
The Awesome One

Discuss the footie from round the world right here on IGTA.
Benzilla
Hopefully Scotland can get a win from the Dutch tonight. Would be nice to see them get thrashed in the World Cup...
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Benzilla @ Sep 9 2009, 06:53 PM) *
Hopefully Scotland can get a win from the Dutch tonight. Would be nice to see them get thrashed in the World Cup...

I want all Brit teams through. Hopefully England beat the Croatians and get to the world cup. I think it will be 2-1 to England, Rooney and Defoe scoring.
trathen93
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Sep 9 2009, 06:59 PM) *
I want all Brit teams through. Hopefully England beat the Croatians and get to the world cup. I think it will be 2-1 to England, Rooney and Defoe scoring.

im actually more interested in watchin scotland later than england. england play the same as they have done in the last few years, its boring and dull. scotland also seem to need this more tonight, should be good.
The Awesome One
England 2-0 ahead, Lamps and Gerrard scored. I will keep posting the score as it comes.

Edit; Lamps just scored again. 3-0 thanks to the Chelsea man.
GLC
3 - 0, Lampard. Beat ya to it, bitch. smile.gif

Edit: 4. Gerrard.
Benzilla
Auch well. Scotland did their best I guess. Kenny Miller had too many chances to have not score a single goal.
The Awesome One
Gerrard scores again..4-0.

Edit:Eduardo scores, 4-1.

Edit2:5-1 Rooney..

Edit3:We are in the cup!! engerland.gif
trathen93
unlucky scotland, wanted them to get through. cos they're still british. atleast we won, and in style. 5 -1 is good and i now have good hopes for the world cup.
The Awesome One
Chelsea 2-1 win. Yes!!
Benzilla
Adebayor, what a prick.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Benzilla @ Sep 14 2009, 09:49 PM) *
Adebayor, what a prick.

Cant believe what he done in that match. Stamp on Van Persies face, and then ran towards the Arsenal fans.
trathen93
the adebayor stamp looks bad after looking over it again, cant believe that he ran the whole length of the pitch to celebrate his goal, not sure he was hated before but he certainly is now.
Psy
Adebayor, Adebayooooooor,
His dad washes elephants,
And his mum's a whore
Zacko
It's gonna be really fucking annoying when England crash out on pens in the quarters next year. We really are looking like a great team at the moment but I don't think we can match the likes of Brazil or Spain.
Psy
QUOTE (Zackoh @ Sep 16 2009, 01:27 AM) *
It's gonna be really fucking annoying when England crash out on pens in the quarters next year. We really are looking like a great team at the moment but I don't think we can match the likes of Fernando Torres.

Fixed smile.gif
Zacko
QUOTE (Psy @ Sep 16 2009, 12:20 PM) *
It's gonna be really fucking annoying when England crash out on pens in the quarters next year. We really are looking like a great team at the moment but I don't think we can match the likes of Fernando Torres.

Fixed smile.gif

Yeh we really are fucked. As good as our defence can be at times, I can't see it stopping Torres and Villa. The fact that we don't yet have a permanant goalie doesn't exactly fill me with hope either - James has the experience but hes prone to fucking up, Green looks alright.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Zackoh @ Sep 16 2009, 02:22 PM) *

Fixed smile.gif

Yeh we really are fucked. As good as our defence can be at times, I can't see it stopping Torres and Villa. The fact that we don't yet have a permanant goalie doesn't exactly fill me with hope either - James has the experience but hes prone to fucking up, Green looks alright.

Maybe we wont get Spain? Instead, we would probably get Brazil.
trathen93
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Sep 16 2009, 09:18 PM) *

Fixed smile.gif

what about argentina (if they qualify) theyre 5th in their quali table and need fourth to get an automatic place. I'd expect them to get it but its looking poor, love to get them if they go through, a quarter final against them would be easier than spain or brazil
Zacko
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Sep 16 2009, 09:18 PM) *

Fixed smile.gif

Either way I'm not too hopefuly tongue.gif Then again, we could win against either one assuming the team is up for it on the day, Capello seems to know what he's doing.
trathen93
how are everton 3 - 0 up against AEK?
I dont want this scoreline to signal the rise of everton this season, the evertonians will drive me to suicide. they dont shut up when they have a decent season. even when theyre in the shit in the pl they have a go cos LFC have lost 2 games already? seriously.
The Awesome One
Peter Kenyon has left Chelsea. Considering hes the one who got us in into this transfer mess, it might do us well in the courts.
trathen93
I suppose some stuff like the ban can happen from time to time, but it is harsh. anyway how does the club place blame on kenyon? it wasnt him who bought the player was it. it was the club
trathen93
where did the ref at old trafford find an extra min of extra time from?
dirty manc bastard, disgusting referee display, premier league need to get involved in my opinion.
Benzilla
QUOTE (El-Nino @ Sep 20 2009, 03:35 PM) *
where did the ref at old trafford find an extra min of extra time from?
dirty manc bastard, disgusting referee display, premier league need to get involved in my opinion.

I have no idea, it was ridiculous. Shoulda been 2 extra mins max.
The Awesome One
Chelsea 3. Spurs 0. One of the best matches ive been at for ages. However, Drogba is hurt-and not from diving.
The Awesome One
Chelsea win, and J Cole and Zhirkov put on a good performance for their return match.
trathen93
The man utd match was pretty uneventful, just what you'd expect from the kids anyway. just wish that wolves could have done more. looking forward to the champions league nxt week now. fiorentina should be easy enough, YNWA.
The Awesome One
I will not comment on todays match. sad.gif
GLC
Obviously.
The Awesome One
Dam, no Cech against Liverpool. And who are we gonna have? Hilaro? We need Cudicini back.
Benzilla
St Johnstone are so fucking pish, lost again today.

EDIT: God knows.
The Awesome One
Ancelotti says the result was fair. I hope we dont play the same against Liverpool, or APOEL for that matter.

Edit: Just found out weve got Bolton. We should walk em.
trathen93
good to see that man utd dropped some points today, although they should have lost. this sets us up for tomorrow against chelsea, a good win shoud make this weekend good for us.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (El-Nino @ Oct 3 2009, 07:37 PM) *
good to see that man utd dropped some points today, although they should have lost. this sets us up for tomorrow against chelsea, a good win shoud make this weekend good for us.

Who did they drop points to?
trathen93
the mancs finished 2-2 against sunderland. with a late og on sunderlands behalf to salvage a point for utd.

and at half time against chelsea, theres been some big things that the ref has missed. a few handballs and a pretty good penalty claim. just hoping for a better second half.
Kamahl
Chelsea 2 - 0 Liverpool

I just saw the last 30 minutes or so... sad.gif
The Awesome One
It appears Liverpool did not notice the absence of Cech.
trathen93
we didnt take the chances we had and the game could have gone either way. the only thing i have a problem with is how did the chelsea keeper get the man of the match? he done fuck all the whole game
The Awesome One
Apperently England lost. Perfect. Not gonna help on the way to the world cup is it?
trathen93
I personally cant stand england anymore. the football has fell back into the same standards that we had back around the time of sven. its dull, lifeless play, and we're still winning. imagine if these players actually cared more about beautiful football instead of getting their cheque afterwards. we could win the world cup, its the difference between us and the likes of spain.
Marney1
QUOTE (El-Nino @ Oct 13 2009, 07:33 PM) *
I personally cant stand england anymore. the football has fell back into the same standards that we had back around the time of sven. its dull, lifeless play, and we're still winning. imagine if these players actually cared more about beautiful football instead of getting their cheque afterwards. we could win the world cup, its the difference between us and the likes of spain.

Gerrard's out too.
The Awesome One
Im debating whether to go tommorow, my bros offered me a ticket. biggrin.gif
Anyway..
Weve got Rooney and Gerrard out, which isnt good news for the game. Rios not playing well, Upson I dont really trust, (I trust 2 certain defenders though biggrin.gif ) and Defoe will probably will not start. Wheres the logic in that? If you score goals, then you should play.
Marney1
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Oct 13 2009, 09:23 PM) *
Anyway..
Weve got Rooney and Gerrard out, which isnt good news for the game. Rios not playing well, Upson I dont really trust, (I trust 2 certain defenders though biggrin.gif ) and Defoe will probably will not start. Wheres the logic in that? If you score goals, then you should play.

The scousers always get injured because they're the only ones who get stuck in!
The Awesome One
QUOTE (marney1 @ Oct 13 2009, 09:29 PM) *
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Oct 13 2009, 09:23 PM) *
Anyway..

The scousers always get injured because they're the only ones who get stuck in!

Rooney tripped over a ball..

Look, proof
The Awesome One
Im pretty shocked at what happened today. We got outplayed.
The Awesome One
Poor Liverpool. Sounds like they drew with Lyon.
Pieface
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Oct 20 2009, 09:48 PM) *

Drew? They lost. First time they have lost 4 matches in a row since like 1987 or something like that.

Can't believe Barcelona lost to Razin Kazim or something like that.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Pieface @ Oct 20 2009, 10:30 PM) *
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Oct 20 2009, 09:48 PM) *

Drew? They lost. First time they have lost 4 matches in a row since like 1987 or something like that.

Can't believe Barcelona lost to Razin Kazim or something like that.

Oh yea. I hope they lose on saturday. Knock them out of race.
The Awesome One
Chelsea 4 A.Madrid 0
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.