Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Discuss the football here v2.0
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > Entertainment
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Kamahl
well, i won the fantasy football league clap.gif
demon
I can't believe Chelsea won 8-0. blink.gif But maybe Wigan is a terrible team, after all I have never heard about them before. Are they really in Premier League? This was not a cup match? wtf x 2.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Pieface @ May 10 2010, 01:37 AM) *
Josť is the special one, I mean he's had more success this season than Chelsea. You've won the Premiership and it's the be all and end all with the Manager? All Roman wants is Europe.

Don't forget that Red Rom wanted entertaining football. I'm sure 8-0 is entertaining!
demon
Of course it's entertaining, especially if you like Chelsea, but for a neutral viewpoint it would have been much more entertaining if they were evenly matched.
The Awesome One
Funny how United fans get into this state of "The league doesn't matter" when they don't win it, but when they do, they wind up everybody about it.
demon
I respect and admire Man. Utd. but I do not like them. My heart is with someone else.
demon
But we have another topic for the world cup.
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
My bad, post deleted.
Pieface
Damn, I'd have loved to see how he would of done with Fulham on the back of a final in the Europa League. Thing I feel though is all he will be is a temp manager until someone more substantial comes along, which would be sad to see for Hodgson.
Pieface
Remember guys to get your Fantasy Premier League teams sorted out before the new league. Currently there are 2 of us, we want a full league!
trathen93
QUOTE (Pieface @ Jul 13 2010, 04:03 PM) *
Remember guys to get your Fantasy Premier League teams sorted out before the new league. Currently there are 2 of us, we want a full league!

got a link?
Pieface
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

register there, I don't have the code though.
The Awesome One
When you get the code I will sign up.
Kamahl
if you were in the last season, you are in as soon as you choose your team. no need for a code
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Kamahl @ Jul 23 2010, 03:35 AM) *
if you were in the last season, you are in as soon as you choose your team. no need for a code

Sadly, I wasn't. So I need a code.
GLC
Yeeeaaah uh, sorry I'm late. Sent PMs to Nino and CC.

17339-8814
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.