Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Discuss the football here v2.0
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > Entertainment
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
The Awesome One
We have to beat Pompey tommorow.
Alex Smith
Im probably the best soccer player here. My local league just ended and i had 15 goals and 7 assists in 10 games(league record) AND I'm an American....hand me some propz
Marney1
QUOTE (Alex Smith @ Dec 15 2009, 11:30 PM) *
Im probably the best soccer player here. My local league just ended and i had 15 goals and 7 assists in 10 games(league record) AND I'm an American....hand me some propz

My mate used to play for Miami Fusion AND he's a scouser...hand him some propz.
Pieface
QUOTE (marney1 @ Dec 15 2009, 11:44 PM) *

My mate used to play for Miami Fusion AND he's a scouser...hand him some propz.

Heh, my mates a scouser and plays for New Mexico College. Has a huge scholarship.
The Awesome One

Congrats, but that doesnt make you the best football player here. It means you have had a good run. How old are you?
Anyway..
Im going to Chelsea v Portsmouth tonight, I hope I dont forget like I did with the APOEL game. If we dont beat Portsmouth, theres certainly a crisis.
Marney1
It's been confirmed that matches will be played at Anfield if we get to host the 2018 World Cup, others include Newcatle and Manchester.

The Awesome One
Thank god for that. We got a goal in the last 15 minutes. 3 points clear of United now. Chelsea 2-Portsmouth 1.
Alex Smith
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 16 2009, 04:46 AM) *

Congrats, but that doesnt make you the best football player here. It means you have had a good run. How old are you?
Anyway..
Im going to Chelsea v Portsmouth tonight, I hope I dont forget like I did with the APOEL game. If we dont beat Portsmouth, theres certainly a crisis.

more than a good run, Ive been putting up stats likw that since age 8 when i first started playing, im 19 next week and coachs call me the most dominating foward theyve ever seen....Funny thing is soccer isnt even my favorite sport to play, its alright
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Alex Smith @ Dec 18 2009, 06:56 AM) *
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 16 2009, 04:46 AM) *

Anyway..

more than a good run, Ive been putting up stats likw that since age 8 when i first started playing, im 19 next week and coachs call me the most dominating foward theyve ever seen....Funny thing is soccer isnt even my favorite sport to play, its alright

And I have stopped believing now.

Chelsea have got West Ham at the weekend. Should be a interesting derby.
The Awesome One
Great news, Chelsea are very close to signing Sergio Aguero. Ive seen him play before, amazing player. Great scoring record, and hes only 21.
Alex Smith
Dont hate because im better than most brits....me scoring another fastbbreak goal with speed and accuracy, easy

The Awesome One
QUOTE (Alex Smith @ Dec 18 2009, 10:01 PM) *
Dont hate because im better than most brits....me scoring another fastbbreak goal with speed and accuracy, easy

I dont think youre as fast as you claim to be but youre better then the rest of your side.
Marney1
Nothing special there but I have noticed your attitude stinks which means you could never be a professional. No player is ever as big as the club like you certainly think you are.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (marney1 @ Dec 18 2009, 10:31 PM) *
Nothing special there but I have noticed your attitude stinks which means you could never be a professional. No player is ever as big as the club like you certainly think you are.

Couldnt agree more. Attitude like that wont get you anywhere.
Marney1
An attidude like his could never mix with a well bonded team. He's cocky and arrogant and the fans would hate him for it anyway, even if he was good.
Alex Smith
I run teams children, if my players fail to get me the ball i will cuss them out...it encourages them to play better and get assists,making the team ultimately better...i would make any team in the pros win
The Awesome One
Axel, are you better than this guy?

I cant wait for Aguero. The Premier Leagues new Ronaldo IMO. I hope he has a great first season at Chelsea. I also hope he doesnt do a Robinho on us.
Alex Smith
Damn, i must admit, i nowhere near have the skill set of ball control like that guy, im not a big ball control guy, i can get sloppy, i rely on my god given speed and accuracy to set myself up for goals and assists

Heres a beautiful pass to split the defenders to get my guy his first goal of the season at the time. See im a team player too and am not selfish

The Awesome One
QUOTE (Alex Smith @ Dec 19 2009, 09:56 AM) *
Damn, i must admit, i nowhere near have the skill set of ball control like that guy, im not a big ball control guy, i can get sloppy, i rely on my god given speed and accuracy to set myself up for goals and assists

Heres a beautiful pass to split the defenders to get my guy his first goal of the season at the time. See im a team player too and am not selfish

Still dont think you have the right attitude.
Pieface
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 18 2009, 09:10 PM) *
Great news, Chelsea are very close to signing Sergio Aguero. Ive seen him play before, amazing player. Great scoring record, and hes only 21.

*cough* Schevchenko *cough*

Because a player may be good in one league, doesn't say he will be good in another.
trathen93
we managed to fuck up again. losing to Portsmouth and no chances created the whole game by liverpool. kuyt is shit, Johnson had a terrible match and mascherano looks fucked too( the red card doest help either).
the clock is ticking mr benitez.............
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Pieface @ Dec 19 2009, 01:23 PM) *
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 18 2009, 09:10 PM) *

*cough* Schevchenko *cough*

Because a player may be good in one league, doesn't say he will be good in another.

Yea, I know, but I have a good feeling about this guy. Hes only 21.

Breaking news:Man Citys Mark Hughes has been sacked. I bet they have somebody lined up.
GLC
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 19 2009, 06:03 PM) *
Breaking news:Man Citys Mark Hughes has been sacked. I bet they have somebody lined up.

Yah, Roberto Mancini.

Wait, is this like my first post in here? Shit.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (GLC @ Dec 19 2009, 09:11 PM) *
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 19 2009, 06:03 PM) *

Yah, Roberto Mancini.

Wait, is this like my first post in here? Shit.

Im glad it wasnt Hiddink or Mourinho.
The Awesome One
I dont think Man City will sign anyone special. Mancini will want to look at the squad first.
The Awesome One
Chelsea four points clear at xmas. Just like they was won they won the league in the 04/05 season.
The Awesome One
Messi's player of the year.
The Awesome One
Real Madrid are going to bid for Chelseas Branislav Ivanovic. Real neeed a new defender, as their defence is quite shaky at the mo. Chelsea hopefully wont sell, Ivanovics is playing great the moment, it will be a shame to see him leave.
Kamahl
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 22 2009, 11:46 AM) *
Real Madrid are going to bid for Chelseas Branislav Ivanovic. Real neeed a new defender, as their defence is quite shaky at the mo. Chelsea hopefully wont sell, Ivanovics is playing great the moment, it will be a shame to see him leave.

its because Pepe is injured and he will probably miss the rest of the season, maybe even the world cup...
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Kamahl @ Dec 22 2009, 08:46 PM) *
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 22 2009, 11:46 AM) *

its because Pepe is injured and he will probably miss the rest of the season, maybe even the world cup...

I really hope we dont sell Ivanovic. Offload Bosingwa. Good player, but hes injured way to much. Then pay out for Aguero and Everton's Rodwell or Roma's De Rossi.
The Awesome One
Oh dear, Chelsea will be wthout, Kalou, Anelka and Drogba on Monday against City. Thats a game which we need to win as well. Looks like we will play Borini and Sturridge up front.
The Awesome One
OMG, we drew with City. Cant believe it.
The Awesome One
Haha, Arsenal and United both drew. They could of catched Chelsea.
GLC
Hmm, It'll be interesting to see how close it all is by the end of the African Cup Of Nations. Man U and Arsenal aren't losing any very significant or irreplaceable players (In fact, I don't think united lose any at all..), whereas Chelsea are without Drogba, Essien, Kalou and Mikel...
Zacko
Starting to (almost) feel bad for Liverpool, nothing seems to be going right for them this season. Kudos to Reading though, played out of their skins.

Quite a nice pass in that last video...nothing I couldn't do though (I kid, I kid...I havn't played for months tongue.gif)
Psy
Reading deserved the win last night. Liverpool are just awful and I can't see us getting any better any time soon. Especially with Gerrard and Torres being made of glass and getting injured every week... We NEED some proper money to spend in the summer or it'll be Europa League for us from now on.
Pieface
QUOTE (Psy @ Jan 14 2010, 12:19 PM) *
Reading deserved the win last night. Liverpool are just awful and I can't see us getting any better any time soon. Especially with Gerrard and Torres being made of glass and getting injured every week... We NEED some proper money to spend in the summer or it'll be Europa League for us from now on.

I doubt the Americans are gonna give you money really. Not when you owe money for Aquilani, and you're in debt with the banks.
Psy
According to Christian Purslow, we're meant to be getting some major investment before the summer... We'll have to see. Having said that no one is really having a "good" season, it's just extra bad for us.
The Awesome One
Hahaha, JT does it again. All the media reports, yet he pulls off that winner against Burnley. Brilliant. Come on Chelsea!
demon
Chelsea duh. I was on Stamford watching them beat Liverpool. It was boring enough to make me fall asleep. But to their defense I have to say I had been partying the night before.

England has only two worthy football teams now, and that is Man. Utd. and Tottenham.

lol
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
So, I put a tenner on Argentina.
trathen93
for those of you that are unaware, the new liverpool home kit was revealed at midnight on the 8th of april.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/new-kit-revealed

the kit now features the standard chartered name after an end to the club’s 18 year association with Carslberg. looks good, just strange without carlsberg on the front
Marney1
Looks like a conference league shirt, that's going to take some getting used to.
Marney1
LOL This is like a wildlife programme for the rest of the UK to understand what scousers are.....
The Awesome One
Chelsea are launching a new home kit.

New home kit

Yes its good, but I much prefer this seasons. It is getting stupid. Chelsea are changing the kit each fucking season.
demon
Tottenham won again.... good. smile.gif
The Awesome One
QUOTE (demon @ Apr 15 2010, 08:24 AM) *

Thats great, Arsenal are probably out of the title race now.
demon
QUOTE (Kaptain.Kuntz @ Apr 15 2010, 02:48 AM) *
QUOTE (demon @ Apr 15 2010, 08:24 AM) *

Thats great, Arsenal are probably out of the title race now.

Last time Spurs beat Arsenal at Anfield (wait, is Anfield Arsenal's stadium?) was 11 years ago. Tottenham's keeper did a great job and saved the day several times yesterday.
The Awesome One
Chelsea won the league! By beating wigan 8-0!! I was at that game, by the time Lampard scored the first penalty, most of us were saying the titles ojurs. By 5 goals, I was hugging people I didn't even know. At 7, I declared Carlo Ancelotti the real special one.
Pieface
Josť is the special one, I mean he's had more success this season than Chelsea. You've won the Premiership and it's the be all and end all with the Manager? All Roman wants is Europe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.