Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Discuss the football here v2.0
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > Entertainment
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
trathen93
Cech only wears the skullcap as a precaution now, i would do the same honestly if it gave me a bit more protection if it happened again. I agree that he doesnt like crosses now, probably doesnt want a repeat.
Handsome B Wonderful
wtf, New Zealand qualified for the world cup.

Look out, Spain and Brazil.
The Awesome One
Who did they beat?
Handsome B Wonderful
Bahrain, who were knocked out by Trinidad & Tobago at the same stage last time. Shamefully hilarious.
trathen93
Bahrain have a football team?
well im shocked by this result. didnt know this game was even on, cant remember it being on the sky sports scores. i suppose we normally focus on bigger games.
Kamahl
QUOTE (Sebek @ Nov 14 2009, 11:28 PM) *
wtf, New Zealand qualified for the world cup.

Look out, Spain and Brazil.

lol...

the normal thing was that oceania had no countries in the world cup... now it has 2!
Handsome B Wonderful
Lousy cheating French. How could the ref miss those two handballs?

Also, i lol'd at Hiddink's Russia being kicked out by Slovenia.
Marney1
Terry Henry - The new hand of God!
The Awesome One
Poor Ireland. I bet Henry wont be punished either.
The Awesome One
Chelsea 4 Wolves 0. J.Coles first goal since last year as well.
trathen93
2 - 2. Liverpool are up shit creek without a paddle, it looks like were out the champions league too. well done you reds.

(note the sarcasm)
The Awesome One
QUOTE (El-Nino @ Nov 21 2009, 09:24 PM) *
2 - 2. Liverpool are up shit creek without a paddle, it looks like were out the champions league too. well done you reds.

(note the sarcasm)

What sarcasm?
Marney1

(note the sarcasm)

Of course I did. wink.gif
The Awesome One
Arsenal lost to Sunderland 1-0. Beach Ball was nowhere to be seen. Maybe Ball has ballooned in size recently?
trathen93
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Nov 21 2009, 09:26 PM) *

(note the sarcasm)

What sarcasm?

it would be the section ive put in bold, note that marney got it. lol
Marney1
QUOTE (El-Nino @ Nov 22 2009, 08:46 PM) *

(note the sarcasm)

What sarcasm?

He's from London mate, know what I mean? wink.gif
The Awesome One
QUOTE (El-Nino @ Nov 22 2009, 08:46 PM) *

(note the sarcasm)

What sarcasm?

Didnt even notice it..
Handsome B Wonderful
Spurs d Wigan 9 -1

lol, nothing like a good ol' fashion PL thrashing.
The Awesome One
Liverpool won, but Lyon lost, so Liverpool are knocked out at the group stage. I supoose Rafa cant be sacked on that, but it will damage the teams morale.
trathen93
another poor display (like watching paint dry) with poor decisions by rafa (why bring Aquilani on in the 91st minute?) and we seriously created the problem for ourselves. if we fuck up at everton then ill start to doubt rafas managerial skills even more (theres some doubters out there now already)
The Awesome One
^Isnt it time you changed your custom member title?
trathen93
im going to wait till the weekend first and see what result we get.
The Awesome One
Chelsea won 1-0 against Porto. Very pleased.
The Awesome One
Chelsea have gotta win tommorow.
trathen93
great win against everton. i cant wait to slaughter the evertonians tomorrow. the blue shite flag on the shed in the yard is being burnt and the remains are being posted to each everton fan at the depot.
Marney1
Carragher man of the match? Didn't know he was playing 'til the last ten minutes.
trathen93
QUOTE (Dan Steven @ Nov 29 2009, 06:55 PM) *
Carragher man of the match? Didn't know he was playing 'til the last ten minutes.

mascherano should have got it. he seemed to be the best player for us throughout the whole game.
meanwhile, gerrard didnt seem fully fit, he isnt his usual quality at the moment.
Vinny380
I also thought this was American football until i saw who posted it, but GO ITALY
The Awesome One
Chelsea 3 Arsenal 0!!
trathen93
tonight is the only time cc hasnt been on after a chelsea game to boast about the result. hmm, wonder why

reason: They lost lol

in other matches, arsenal lost to man city 3 - 0 (Carling cup) and everton made it through to the europa league knockout stage while celtic were eliminated tonight.
The Awesome One
I thought we could win at penalties now. I said to my wife, this will be a breeze. Few minutes later, Chelsea are knocked out. sad.gif
The Awesome One
England have drawn the USA, Algeria and Solvenia. Good group, however, the USA have been playing well recently.
trathen93
if the prospect of playing the usa scares anyone then we shouldnt be in the world cup with odds of 6/1. they're just another average team that we should easily beat along with the rest of the group.
The Awesome One
They are not that much of a threat, but a team that beat Argentina and narrowly lost to Brazil could pull out a surprise.
Marney1
No country stands out as brilliant at the moment so it's impossible for me to predict a potential winner. If this trend of injured players continues for us then we're going to have a crap World Cup.
DANNY B0Y
Does it necessarily have to be a professional team? It's just I'm a Middlesbrough fan and they're obviously in the Championship.
Marney1
QUOTE (Disco Dennis @ Dec 5 2009, 06:16 PM) *
Does it necessarily have to be a professional team? It's just I'm a Middlesbrough fan and they're obviously in the Championship.

Does what have to be a proffesional team?
DANNY B0Y
The clue's in the name.
The Awesome One
A world class team. Danny, if we fielded a bunch of championship players we wont even get past the group stage.
Marney1
No wonder I didn't have a clue what he was talking about..............dear dear me. nono.gif
The Awesome One

Come Chels, we cant afford to lose this one..
The Awesome One
I dont believe it. Man City 2 Chelsea 1. How the fuck did that happen? We were doing so well. Still, Liverpool drew.
Pieface
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 5 2009, 10:13 PM) *
I dont believe it. Man City 2 Chelsea 1. How the fuck did that happen? We were doing so well. Still, Liverpool drew.

Chelsea didn't even score 1 goal lmao.
The Awesome One
It looks like we are building anther 4 year unbeaten run at home. We havent lost at home since Hiddink arrived.
trathen93
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 6 2009, 07:17 AM) *
It looks like we are building anther 4 year unbeaten run at home. We havent lost at home since Hiddink arrived.

cant see it happening. its a big feat thats difficult to do twice, especially one after the other. just hope you win the league this season and not the mancs. (i'd give arsenal the opportunity too)
The Awesome One
Bloody hell, Chelsea, drew with APOEL. I dont care if we fielded reserves and Essien got injured, I want better. Carlo Ancelotti needs better, otherwise hes gonna find himself back in Italy. sad.gif
The Awesome One
Damn, drew with Everton. Chelsea needs to stop slacking. If Villa didnt beat United we would of been level on points.
Alex Smith
Lets go landon donavan!
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Alex Smith @ Dec 13 2009, 03:57 AM) *
Lets go landon donavan!

Hows LA galaxy doing then?
Pieface
QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Dec 13 2009, 08:25 AM) *
QUOTE (Alex Smith @ Dec 13 2009, 03:57 AM) *
Lets go landon donavan!

Hows LA galaxy doing then?

It's the end of their season now.. They lost in the final.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.