Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Members Introduce Yourself!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
demon
QUOTE (Devil-Alligator @ Nov 28 2010, 12:08 AM) *
Hello,I just joined this site today,but playing GTA SA for a long while.At the moment I only playing GTA SA,maybe in near future I'm going to install GTA 4,but not now.

Well,what can I tell about myself: I'm devil-alligator I'm 16 years old,my current residence is Latvia.I like playing San Andreas and especially I like San Andreas myths investigating. rolleyes.gif

Welcome! San Andreas is awesome. Myths?
Edgecrusher
He's still hoping to find bigfoot. rolleyes.gif
TreeFitty

snf (31).gif

this gives me an idea...
Massacre
QUOTE (JonnyCanonFodder @ Nov 27 2010, 09:12 PM) *
He's still hoping to find bigfoot. rolleyes.gif

His emoticon leads me to believe that he was just taking a shot at the people who were investigating the myths.
PabloHoneyOle
People are still playing San Andreas?
demon
I'm willing to wager that many live in San Andreas. I do, but I'm in exile now.
PabloHoneyOle
I'd have to get in a time machine just to find the antiquated technology capable of playing that game.

I guess I could download it to my 360 or even find a version that'll run on my PC, but really, what's the point? There have been incredible advances in open world gaming.
Edgecrusher
It's the reason that most of us came to be on this site. I still get nostalgic about it occasionally, but have no means of playing it, so nvm.
Sheep
Welcome y'all
Banksthaman
Im not quite a new member but I've not logged in in donks and it says I've never posted haha. But hello people :-D
ViceMan
Aye, I remember you. Welcomez.

QUOTE (Edgecrusher @ Nov 30 2010, 02:26 AM) *
It's the reason that most of us came to be on this site. I still get nostalgic about it occasionally, but have no means of playing it, so nvm.

Funnily enough today I had a strong urge to reinstall SA, but remembered what happened last time I did; it kept crashing, but maybe i'll give it another go. Lots of memories...
TreeFitty
Welcome back!
Severus Snape
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Dec 8 2010, 12:52 PM) *

Funnily enough today I had a strong urge to reinstall SA, but remembered what happened last time I did; it kept crashing, but maybe i'll give it another go. Lots of memories...

The crashing is why I only ever purchased it for PS2. Which I still have. hmm....I may have to pull it out now....
ViceMan
QUOTE (Severus Snape @ Dec 8 2010, 08:21 PM) *
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Dec 8 2010, 12:52 PM) *

The crashing is why I only ever purchased it for PS2. Which I still have. hmm....I may have to pull it out now....

It never used to crash on my PC, I could mod it very easily with no drawbacks, but now it seems to crash all the time even with no mods.
demon
Welcome back. smile.gif
Omen_1972
Hi I'm Jim, I'm 40 and from Wirral UK. Recognise one or two people from other GTA/Rockstar forums I've been a part of over the past few years (Rockstar Spy being the last one I joined) so good to so a couple of familiar faces. I also have my own gaming related blog at: http://theoldps3gamer.wordpress.com/
TreeFitty
Welcome.

By the way Marney disappeared last year. Pretty much deleted himself from the internet. No one knows why or where he went. I remade the twitter account just so some little shit doesn't decide to claim it. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.