Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Members Introduce Yourself!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
-Toge-
Mul on aika vähän kortilla, mutta ens viikosta lähtien saattaa löytyy enemmänki, joten mäpä tsekkaan ton topikin. Ite oon hesast, ja kyl HIFKI pitää meidän lippuu nyt korkeemmal ku mitä Jokerit, valitettavasti x)
Jacko
No tsekkaat sitten kun sulla on aikaa ja vaikka HIFK veiskin niin kyllä Jokerit silti pleijaireihin pääsee. Jos kiinnostaa jutella mesessä niin voit lisätä jos haluat.
Edgecrusher
Hey, Toge! biggrin.gif
-Toge-
Waddup Edge, long time no see aye. What's cookin'?
supreme jedi
I have no idea why I joined since noone knows what the hell San Andreas is all about...I ask a question about getting an original file. but cant get it because of 'pirating'????? I ask a question about the thrusters on thee hydra. a newb answers but noone else? I mean damn this forum is good but ive seen better.

ViceMan
QUOTE (supreme jedi @ Mar 3 2010, 03:14 PM) *
I have no idea why I joined since noone knows what the hell San Andreas is all about...I ask a question about getting an original file. but cant get it because of 'pirating'????? I ask a question about the thrusters on thee hydra. a newb answers but noone else? I mean damn this forum is good but ive seen better.

San Andreas is kinda '04-'05, we've moved on since then (to the Asylum.) I checked your topic, but I myself couldn't remember which key activated the Hydra's thrusters.
Massacre
Right. I haven't played San Andreas since '08, and that was just one of my rare moments of reminiscing.
Marney1
QUOTE (Jacko @ Feb 25 2010, 12:42 PM) *
No tsekkaat sitten kun sulla on aikaa ja vaikka HIFK veiskin niin kyllä Jokerit silti pleijaireihin pääsee. Jos kiinnostaa jutella mesessä niin voit lisätä jos haluat.

Puffin soup was nice yes but I preferred the seal meatballs.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (supreme jedi @ Mar 3 2010, 10:14 AM) *

Calm down kid. You've either misunderstood English or can't comprehend instructions. Read the topic again.

That wasn't a newb. He is actually a very helpful member that has been here for years, and answered your question btw. How YOU can call someone else a newb on OUR forum is the funniest shit I've laughed at all week.
supreme jedi
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 3 2010, 02:33 PM) *

Calm down kid. You've either misunderstood English or can't comprehend instructions. Read the topic again.

That wasn't a newb. He is actually a very helpful member that has been here for years, and answered your question btw. How YOU can call someone else a newb on OUR forum is the funniest shit I've laughed at all week.

I can comprehend fine, I probably know more than anyone here on how to mod the game with files.. and I just now played and its 2 and 8 on the numpad.. and I play San Andreas all the time, hell I still Vice City from time to time and people are stilling doing stuff for SA so its not dead yet.. why spend $50 for a game when you have the best one made by roskstar under this theme of GTA?

I dont need to reread the topic either, I saw it, and thats what I wrote to introduce myself.. getting no help but when I do get it it is from a newb (less than XX posts, and not knowing anything about SA qualifies you as a newb)
ViceMan
QUOTE (supreme jedi @ Mar 3 2010, 08:09 PM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 3 2010, 02:33 PM) *

I can comprehend fine, I probably know more than anyone here on how to mod the game with files.. and I just now played and its 2 and 8 on the numpad.. and I play San Andreas all the time, hell I still Vice City from time to time and people are stilling doing stuff for SA so its not dead yet.. why spend $50 for a game when you have the best one made by roskstar under this theme of GTA?

I dont need to reread the topic either, I saw it, and thats what I wrote to introduce myself.. getting no help but when I do get it it is from a newb (less than XX posts, and not knowing anything about SA qualifies you as a newb)

There isn't some sort of formula to calculate a noob; I mean, look at marney, just by looking at his post count you'd assume he was some sort of revered icon... He isn't.

Also I was pretty proficient at modding SA, editing the main.scm file with Barton Waterduck's SAMB. I altered nearly every aspect of the game to an extent. But that was years ago and i'll be buggered if I can remember how to do it now.

[/OT]
TreeFitty
QUOTE (supreme jedi @ Mar 3 2010, 03:09 PM) *

rolleyes.gif Post count was reset in September when we switched sites fyi. I'll leave it at that. BTW Reread the SA topic you so hastily discarded, not this topic. You obviously misread what was said in there.
supreme jedi
Topic Closed
Marney1
QUOTE (supreme jedi @ Mar 4 2010, 02:17 AM) *
Topic Closed

I'm the noob round here buddy and don't you forget it!
WattsDaBest
Hey! I'm Rob wink.gif I live in Kent

I registered for this site because I just love GTA and this seems like a good site to discuss topics about it

I also think the guides on here are extremely helpful so many thanks for those! thumbup.gif

If any of you want to fool around in Free Mode or something like that, I am always up for a laugh Jumpy.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (WattsDaBest @ Mar 9 2010, 10:46 AM) *

I registered for this site because I just love GTA and this seems like a good site to discuss topics about it

I also think the guides on here are extremely helpful so many thanks for those! thumbup.gif

If any of you want to fool around in Free Mode or something like that, I am always up for a laugh Jumpy.gif

Aiya!
TreeFitty
Welcome to iGTA! smile.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (GTA-Helper @ Mar 13 2010, 02:53 PM) *
hi i am GTA-Helper
i m from UK, England, London
i m here to help peoples and if you need help just tell me your problems

Hi there! Wen you learn to spoke proper englund i mite aks u a quEstion.
-Toge-
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Mar 13 2010, 07:32 PM) *
hi i am GTA-Helper

a/s/l? drool.gif
Spoiler
QUOTE (-Toge- @ Mar 15 2010, 01:33 PM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Mar 13 2010, 07:32 PM) *
hi i am GTA-Helper

a/s/l? drool.gif

definitely not more than 18/??/he said he's an Engluish.
demon
QUOTE (Jacko90 @ Feb 7 2010, 08:59 AM) *
Hey there I'm Jaakko from Northern Europe and propably the only Finnish member on this site. I would not be here if I didn't like Grand Theft Auto-series so much and because there aren't enough people back in my country who like GTA enough. I,ve been actually visiting Psy's other websites for a long time, seen GTA-SanAndreas.com for the first time back in 2005 and I also witnessed the rise of another great site GTA4.tv. But only after iGrandTheftAuto.com was released I had gathered enough courage to sign up to this place.

Visiting this place is also a great opportunity for me to learn how to speak proper english, since I'm trying to improve the grade of my english exam which is part of my matriculation examination. Doing that offers me a better chance at getting to university of my hometown and study some more english over there. Of course Grand Theft Auto is not the only gaming series I like. Other videogameseries I like include: Metal Gear Solid, Tekken and Resident Evil, but GTA is absolutely number one. If you feel you dont understand my speaches feel free to inform me anytime you like.

I guess this will do as an introduction of me, since you can hit up my profile and get some more information about me from there if you like. smile.gif

Hello Jacko, welcome! smile.gif I know I'm late but I've been absent for a long time.

QUOTE (supreme jedi @ Mar 3 2010, 11:14 AM) *

Welcome. smile.gif

QUOTE (WattsDaBest @ Mar 9 2010, 06:46 AM) *

Welcome you too. biggrin.gif
Roenik
Been a visitor here for about 2 months. Love the GTA series, though I started with GTA III, and on the xbox, no less.

Currently going through BoGT, and just finished TLaD. Love it...Liberty City is a great premise in which to tell stories.

Pre-ordered RDR...very much looking forward to online play.

Cut my teeth on TeleStar, a home pong derivative. Been gaming every since.

-Roe
demon
Welcome Roe!
I©e
I'm Ice. I unfortunately had to re-register because I forgot all my login information. sad.gif Hello people.
Dugstar
QUOTE (Psy @ Sep 8 2009, 09:59 PM) *
As the title says, post a short introduction for yourself. Who you are, where you come from and why you're here, etc.

I'm Psy, I run this site. I'm from Newcastle in the United Kingdom, although I'm a huge Liverpool fan and travel down to Anfield for every home page.

I'm here because it's my site, but also because I love Grand Theft Auto and the community of gamers who follow it smile.gif.

Areet fellow Kinsman ... Jumpy.gif

I hail from the same area .. Im a Gamer]/Geek/Dad and always spending too much time at either the PC/XBOX 360 as well as Hammering Twitter/Shitter a lot too as well as Juggling the joys of family life thumbup.gif
SaroenX
Hi - My name is Joe, I'm new to this site (Just joined yesterday), but I'm a HUGE fan of Psy's Work. GTA4.tv's 100% completion guide (Although not working at the moment for GTA IV, TLaD is though), along with the rest of the site is AWESOME.

I love playing games, my favorite games include EVERY game in the Resident Evil, Grand Theft Auto. and Final Fantasy Series, Assassin's Creed I + II, Unreal Tournament III, and alot of others I'd rather not rant on about smile.gif.

I used to have an xbox and PS3 but unfortunately my house was robbed and both were stolen sad.gif, and I also lost my job so was unable to afford a new one of either yet (Although I plan on first buying a PS3 because I'm DYING to Play Final Fantasy XIII [even though it's on both, they're also releasing Final Fantasy Versus or w/e on PS3 only) but will be buying a new Xbox also shortly after that.

My PSN Name is: SaroenX
Xbox Live/Games for Windows Gamertag: Saroen420

I love to play games on multiplayer, so if anyone cares to play along with me go ahead and send me a friend request! My favorite game modes are anything that is co-op (Hangman's NOOSE, Bomb da Base II, etc...), but i'm getting better at the Deathmatch type games (I only started playing multiplayer two days ago, so i REALLY suck at that aspect still! although a friend gave me some tips so i'm hoping to get better). I'm currently rank 4, but hoping after doing some SP missions to log on and get rank 5 today.

I also started a Blog on this site today, and hope to become a member of this great community! Thanks for listening to me ramble!

Have a good day everyone!
demon
Welcome Ice, Dugstar and Saroen! I hope you will be active both on the main site and on the forum. smile.gif

QUOTE (I©e @ May 4 2010, 11:30 PM) *
I'm Ice. I unfortunately had to re-register because I forgot all my login information. sad.gif Hello people.

Do you have a history here? Maybe the admins can help you get back your old account.

QUOTE (SaroenX @ May 5 2010, 10:12 PM) *
I used to have an xbox and PS3 but unfortunately my house was robbed and both were stolen sad.gif, and I also lost my job so was unable to afford a new one of either yet

Terribly sorry to hear that. No insurance?
asthenia
QUOTE (I©e @ May 4 2010, 10:30 PM) *

OMG - as in IceColdBagey?
Dog Mauser Truck
Dog MauserTruck
West Virginia
44.5 years old
Uniform:
hiking type sneakers
white t-shirt
Desert camouflage USMC cap/boonie hat
light cargo pants

My handle comes from the three things I want to acquire in Red Dead Redemption, I will then drive around saving people and animals.

Dog=I like dogs.
Mauser=Fully automatic German pistol. I like broomhandle Mausers.
Truck=I like vintage cars and trucks.

Horses? I like 'em, but with double action revolvers, Winchester 1892s, Bolt action 1903 Springfields, Gatling guns, semiauto rifles, semiauto pistols, firebottles, MG08 Machine guns, and artillery; they're too easily knocked out of commission for my liking. I'd trust walking with a dog at my side before I'd trust a horse in RDR. At least the dog will be my AWACs plane, and it can keep me warm on Cold Nights, too(I really don't want to get with a whore and give my wife VD). THink heater, not sex. Also, horses can attact predatory animals and I really don't to face coyotes or Grizzlies before I get some serious firepower, too.
TreeFitty
A very informative entrance. Welcome to iGTA/iRD!
CamelSmoker420
names CamelSmoker420 ive been coming since 08 but just decided to make a acc i live in washington st
BAMF
Alright, gang, I guess it is high time I formally introduce myself (it's always high time in my book, incidentally). I grew up in Michigan and live in Wisconsin now. I love the mid-west but enjoy traveling abroad as much as I can afford.

The name I chose for posting here is BAMF (Bad Ass Mother Fucker), inspired by a cartoon character I messed around with as a teenager (image provided). When I first saw John Marston in a RDR trailer, I said "That is so BAMF! I want to be that guy!!"

I'm on the Xbox 360 but I'm sure the PS3 is just as much fun. And for the sake of avoiding confusion, let me say that I am NOT a hot, little black chick with pig-tails but I do play one on Xbox LIVE. rolleyes.gif I like to spin my avatar around and look at her cute little ass. So sue me.

I think TreeFitty said it best: "I'm here because Psy is the man and every other site sucks." I sat it out during the whole lead up to GTA IV, observing but not participating in the forums but I have so much respect for the quality of Psy's work and am so pumped about RDR that I finally had to dive in and be a part of it.

I drink outrageous amounts of tequila and consider open world gaming a kind of drinking game where I get to "pop on some bustas" until I'm too drunk to hold my ground and then I call it a night.

So far it has been a lot of fun. Cheers!
Massacre
Fuckin' A. Again.
Pacaveli
Hey everybody. The names Pacaveli and im from Boston, MA in The United States.
Massacre
Boston? Funny, that's the city I'm supporting for the next GTA.
PabloHoneyOle
Wow.

What a wealthy addition of fresh meat. I'm sure the site will experience a influx of short term members; hopefully some of them will stick around so I can eat them in the Asylum.
bOnEs
PabloHoneyOle

TreeFitty
*ahem*
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ May 17 2010, 04:23 PM) *
*ahem*

Don't ahem me. I'm introducing myself to the new members very descriptively with pictures and Seinfeld references.
Kuwong
I'm hungry for a baby sandwich now
trathen93
Isnt it funny that every topic on this forum gets spammed to at least a certain point?

I see lots of short term members on this topic, if only they stuck round for longer. I suggest they contribute to our mindless spam in the asylum. thumbup.gif

ahhh, we can all dream.

oh and welcome to the new members.
Massacre
QUOTE (El-Nino @ May 19 2010, 10:36 AM) *
Isnt it funny that every topic on this forum gets spammed to at least a certain point?

Rule 25, dude.

And, I hope these new guys stick around. We tend to scare them off.
CougarGamer
Quick introduction: I'm new here. I called myself "Cougar" since every forum I'm part of I like to have it do something with the Pacific Northwest, "gamer" for GTA , I live in Seattle WA. I joined to to have great conversations with other GTA fans like myself.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (CougarGamer @ May 20 2010, 12:22 PM) *
Quick introduction: I'm new here. I called myself "Cougar" since every forum I'm part of I like to have it do something with the Pacific Northwest, "gamer" for GTA , I live in Seattle WA. I joined to to have great conversations with other GTA fans like myself.

Are you an older woman here to seduce younger men?
Massacre
Are you offended by the words "nigger," or "fag?" because we say that a lot here... Also, rape jokes.
trathen93
QUOTE (Massacre @ May 20 2010, 06:05 PM) *
Are you offended by the words "nigger," or "fag?" because we say that a lot here... Also, rape jokes.

do we aim to keep out all the racial minorities and homosexuals on this forum, oh and rape victims. we come so close to getting new regular members and poof, chance gone.

no reference to cougar there......hopefully
CougarGamer
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ May 20 2010, 09:44 AM) *
QUOTE (CougarGamer @ May 20 2010, 12:22 PM) *

Are you an older woman here to seduce younger men?

Nope, I'm a 24 year old guy that loves GTA games.
Marney1
Damn, welcome anyway. sneaky2.gif
Massacre
My question still stands.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.