Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Members Introduce Yourself!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Psy
As the title says, post a short introduction for yourself. Who you are, where you come from and why you're here, etc.

I'm Psy, I run this site. I'm from Newcastle in the United Kingdom, although I'm a huge Liverpool fan and travel down to Anfield for every home page.

I'm here because it's my site, but also because I love Grand Theft Auto and the community of gamers who follow it smile.gif.
TreeFitty
I'm TreeFitty. My hometown is Middletown, NJ where I am a part of the emergency services there.

I'm here because Psy is the man and every other site sucks.
ViceMan
I'm someone, somewhere. I'm the one you don't know. Actually who cares?

Am I being cryptic enough?

PabloHoneyOle
I'm Stoic Person Eater; from Tampa.

I'm here at the mercy of Psy and to prevent morons from taking over the site by verbally abusing them to death.
gta_talk
I'm gta_talk

I'm a active member on gtaforums.com and an admin at rockstarwatch.net
GLC
hi I'm CokeBear.. I'm new to the site but not the GTA Series.. I have had the game for a while but restarted it and also have the 100% completion checklist going smile.gif

Edit: Infact, I'd rather just be me.
The Awesome One
Im CC from London. I was once quoted as 10% of the site.
OptimumPx
I'm OptimumPx from North Carolina.

Moderator.
DuffMan
I'm DuffMan. Hi there notworthy.gif

Err I'm here because this is the first forum I ever joined on the internet and I luuuurve GTA. So yeah.
Amnesiac
I'm caisenmA and i enjoy long walks on the beach and things that zap people surreptitiously.
Psy
Welcome to the site everyone. Feel free to reccommend us to EVERYONE THAT YOU KNOW!!! smile.gif
ThomasH
I'm Thomas, Rockstar Games Fanatic and into all tech related stuff. smile.gif
CutThatCity
I'm Jack, from south England.
Been here on and off since '04, big fan of all the sites to date.
Benzilla
Hi! I'm Ben. I enjoy poetry, and good glass of scotch - and of course, my good friend Baxter here.
trathen93
Hi im James from liverpool in england. been round on the old site since 08 and been a regular ever since. love my liverpool fc, as the avatar and forum name shows.
GTA ShutDown
Hey.

I am iTz Rhino.

I am a 13 Year Old from the UK. Wish I met Psy ^.^ Tell him he does a good job.

I am currently still in School in Year 9.
§ynch
Hey / Hi

I'm §ynch (Mike) from California.
Joined the old site in January 2005.
New site looks cool, good to see you all here.

Happy 9/9/9 cool.gif

Dr. Evil
I'm Dr. Evil (Curt)...or MaTrIx on gatheringofgamers.com where I am on the Elite Squad and I also do the monthly releases for the site. Plus I'm from Las Vegas.

Psy...new place looks awesome! notworthy.gif
Trackz01
Hey Im also Mike biggrin.gif I'm new to the site altogeather smile.gif
Im from England, Uk And love my xbox tongue.gif
GT: Trackz01 add play some GTA 4 n shiz
ThePaleOgre
Im PaleOgre. I live in Nashville, TN. My gamertag for XBL is PaleOgre.
Sheep
Im Sheep, from Newcastle UK, im here because Psy said he'd eat my first born child if i didnt sad.gif
coreyko_2003
OH HAI, I R KoreyKo...............from some shithole city in Wisconsin.......was apart of gta4.tv before it moved over here.
ConQueSteD
I r from Shitville USA The town with 50Million Pregnant Chicks.
KTHNXBAI
cuda is your boi
cuda from lisbon, portugal.

but you all know this cause im a pretty important person around here.

not the guy to mess with, srs.
DuPz0r
Hi i'm DuPz0r. I'm a regular at GTA4.TV. I'm 22 from London, England.
Kamahl
hi, im Kamahl and ive been coming to this forums for a while... Im 18 btw
bOnEs
adam/male/26/michigan...

i like long walks on the irradiated shores of DC...
Ex-PS Fanboy
I'm Fanboy, I'm from Canada, and I'll fuck your brains out for $500. Veteran members recieve a 15% discount.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 9 2009, 03:22 PM) *
Veteran members recieve a 15% discount.

Fuck yeah.

I'm TheAnalogKid2112. From Las Vegas. I'm here for PS Fanboy's brain-fucking.
ENVi3
i am ENVi3 or BulletTime08, and I've been coming here for a while. i live in Kansas City, MO.
DiO
Hi, I am D-O and I am a chronic masturbater.
Darth Sexy
I'm Darth Sexy, and D-O is my imaginary friend.
Heartless
I'm Heartless. Yep.
angeal18
I am angeal18 from Tampa and I was a member on the old forums. I still hate Mattay.....
Heartless
I have no idea who you are.
Skinny 
I'm a huge fan of ambiguity. Yep.
Hardcore Ottoman
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Sep 9 2009, 12:41 PM) *
I'm punxtr; from Tampa.

I'm here at the pleasure of Psy and to prevent morons from taking over the site by giving them eJobs.

HB~Sauce
I'm HB~Sauce, currently going to the University of Alberta in Edmonton (Canada eh?) and I'm going to try my best to be more active on the forums this time around.
Wandering Ranger
Hi guys, I'm Wandering Ranger from Yorkshire. I'm a GTA fan so I thought I'd take the plunge and join.
DiO
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 9 2009, 10:16 PM) *
I'm Darth Sexy, and D-O is my imaginary friend.

/2nd account.
RamzKilla
Im RamzKilla, From Canada, Im addicted to hash & GTA IV.

If anyone wants to play GTA IV, just add me (PSN: RamzKilla) and we'll play.

Im also down to help out with trophies. wink.gif
Pieface
I'm Pieface, and Darth Sexy is my imaginary friend, and D-O is his imaginary friend.
TheAnalogKid2112
You're all my imaginary friends...
HB~Sauce
even me?
Massacre
You all know who I am... At least the members that matter do. For those that don't:

I am Massacre, a.k.a. Warlord of the Wasteland, Master of Mutilation, Arthur Bigsby, Captain Spooge, and Rapey McGee.
Tranque
Well, hello, I'm Tranque I like to play a lot of games, but my two favorite series are GTA and Silent Hill, followed by The Sims. I also like to write, and am interested in photography.

I'm probably also going to get a lot of flak on these forums because I'm gay but I'm quite used to it from other forums. I'm not really in-your-face about it its just people normally react when I mention it. Hopefully with the latest GTA Developments a lot more people will chill their stupidity.

killer66
i'm me i'm here because this and gamefaqs are the only sites that i actually enjoy reading and replying to the topics
Massacre
QUOTE (Tranque @ Sep 11 2009, 10:51 PM) *
Well, hello, I'm Tranque I like to play a lot of games, but my two favorite series are GTA and Silent Hill, followed by The Sims. I also like to write, and am interested in photography.

I'm probably also going to get a lot of flak on these forums because I'm gay but I'm quite used to it from other forums. I'm not really in-your-face about it its just people normally react when I mention it. Hopefully with the latest GTA Developments a lot more people will chill their stupidity.

Honestly, since you actually are gay, no one will give you shit for it. It's usually the straight people (a.k.a. closet cases - Pieface, I'm looking at you) that have gay jokes thrown at them.
Tranque
Aight. I mean I'm pretty chill, like I don't have a titty attack if I see the word fag or if someone calls something gay derogitorially. I'm not here to be on any high ground, heh.
TheAnalogKid2112
If you post in the Asylum (let alone view it,) you're GOING to see pages and pages of gayness. Just don't get offended by anything you see, or get called. The Asylum is, quite literally, a mental asylum.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.