Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official Rockstar Ballad Of Gay Tony Q & A
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Sheep
Building up the anticipation of the release of The Ballad Of Gay Tony next month, R* have posted a Q & A on the game over at the Rockstar Games Website head on over and you might see some of your questions answered!

Thanks to Qdeathstar for bringing this to our attention
Banana Boy
Wow, they still wont let the PS3 users have the new DLC on the announced date, but we have to wait for it sometime far in the future when we haven't even gotten the Lost and Damned yet.
ConQueSteD
QUOTE(Banana Boy @ Sep 5 2009, 04:48 PM) [snapback]1521195[/snapback]
Wow, they still wont let the PS3 users have the new DLC on the announced date, but we have to wait for it sometime far in the future when we haven't even gotten the Lost and Damned yet.

what part of exclusive do people really not understand? I think M$ paid the $50Million so only they get it.
Banana Boy
QUOTE(ConQueSteD @ Sep 5 2009, 04:52 PM) [snapback]1521196[/snapback]

what part of exclusive do people really not understand? I think M$ paid the $50Million so only they get it.

thats just stupid though, there just buying their way into things, and there already announcing the next DLC before we even get the first?

when is the lost and damned supposed to come for PS3 anyway?
Massacre
QUOTE(Banana Boy @ Sep 5 2009, 08:54 PM) [snapback]1521224[/snapback]
QUOTE(ConQueSteD @ Sep 5 2009, 04:52 PM) [snapback]1521196[/snapback]

thats just stupid though, there just buying their way into things, and there already announcing the next DLC before we even get the first?

when is the lost and damned supposed to come for PS3 anyway?

Seriously? Did you really just ask that? The post that you quoted, it answered your question before you even asked it. It's exclusive. Exclusive means that only the Xbox 360 gets the DLC. I don't know how many times that needs to be explained...
neko_ceko
“PS3 PLEASE, dont forget that Grand Theft Auto originated on the Playstation system (PS1)”
No bitch, it originated on PC. BRING IT TO PC GOD DAMNIT. ITS MICROSOFT ANYWAY sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.