Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SWAT Tank In Gay Tony
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Psy
One of our fellow affiliate GTA fansites, GTACrew.net have received Official Xbox Magazine Spain's new issue, which features a bit of new information on The Ballad of Gay Tony. Inside are a number of new screenshots, and a few new pieces of information.
  • New vehicles spotted so far include a light SWAT Tank and a luxury vehicle similar to a Rolls Royce Phantom.
  • The missions will be much more tense and feature more action than GTA4's because the gamers missed this.
  • New weapons include an AA-12 Pump Shotgun.
  • Two new minigames are mentioned:
    • Base Jumping (with the parachute, obviously)
    • Another which involves management of the club premesis where Luis will have to throw undesirables out of the club, or dance to keep people happy.
You can head over to their website for low quality scans of the new screenshots.

We'll post any further info when we get it. Stay tuned!
TreeFitty
noice.
Qdeathstar
TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK TANK

Thats great news, but i donno, i kinda keel cheated. Tanks should have been included in the game since day one, because they are a staple of the GTA series.... seems like the purposely with held them for the purposes of DLC>
FuddMan
I knew there'd be a tank of some description laugh.gif No doubt it'll just have a water cannon on it though sad.gif

We got a good look at the AA-12 in the trailer so that's not really new (clickety-click). I wonder how it'll compare to the DAO-12 in Lost and Damned...

Base Jumping will be awesome. Not so sure on the dancing mini-game. I never enjoyed that in San Andreas. It was like a shitty version of Guitar Hero.
PabloHoneyOle
I F@CKING HATE dancing minigames. B, A, Y, A, A, A, B, X, X, Y, A, B

I do enjoy TANKS though. A SWAT tank sounds fun; more speed and maneuverability than the Rhino.

I'm also excited about the base-jumping.
Just because there's a parachute, doesn't mean you have to use it.
HB~Sauce
Awesome, they are making GTA fun again! I enjoyed IV but it needed more replay value for sure.
Ex-PS Fanboy
So there's a male stripper mini-game?
Pyrocy
Ew, There's a tank in Gay Tony?

My ass hurts just thinking about it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.