Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 62 Trailer Screencaps
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Psy
Having watched the awesome new trailer multiple times, I spent the last hour and a bit ripping all of the frames and selecting pretty much one frame from each scene to add to the website. There are some quite awesome images here, and I've included some of the best below, but to view all 62 images either head to page 8 of the image gallery (and work your way back towards page 1), or view the screencaps pages.

In addition, we've got a new poll on the right hand side of the website asking if you "Want Gay Tony". You all know you do.

[youtube]fcDY7SCLWcc[/youtube]

TreeFitty
you da best

and screw johnny and his motorcycles. i want a sikorsky sky crane!
Massacre
You fucking rule, Psy. God damn it, I can't wait for October!
ThePaleOgre
QUOTE(Psy @ Sep 1 2009, 02:13 PM) [snapback]1520359[/snapback]

I dont remember meeting Gay Tony as Niko. What mission was this?
Massacre
Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend. They've retextured him in the DLC, which is why you don't recognize him.
RomanBellic
he was the guy picking up gracie right?
Massacre
Right.
bOnEs
the last DLC was all about the bikes... this one appears to be about the helicopters... introducing the sparrow and that crane one... i bet there's even gonna be a sea sparrow too biggrin.gif...
Massacre
Helicopters? No. This DLC is all about glitz, glamour, and takin' it up the hoohoo.
bOnEs
i'm talking vehicles... i didn't see any new cars i don't think... but, i saw some new copters biggrin.gif...
SonOfAnarchy
sweet they got a p90 now!(the gun at 1:04)
Massacre
^ Great name, man. I love that show.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.