Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Ballad of Gay Tony Trailer
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
OptimumPx

The trailer for the upcoming, and final, GTA IV DLC The Ballad of Gay Tony is out now!

Check it out at Game Trailers!
PabloHoneyOle
The return of the Golf Cart (Caddy)? I'm IN.

Trailer was AMAZING.
Massacre
I've already spotted Luis wearing two different outfits (three if you count his outfit sans jacket). That's one thing they've fixed since TLAD.

I can't wait to fight that sumo-looking guy in the fight club. I've got a feeling this is going to blow TLAD away...
Samurai_tbag
Wooo! P90!
Sheep
Looks awesome, parachutes? Golf caddy? yes please.
nikobellic
why dont they add more weapons ?like chainsaw , framethrower and miniguns?
TreeFitty
screw motorcycles. me wants the sikorsky sky crane!
bOnEs
impressive...

that's all i can say because as of right now, i can't play it...

golf carts, fight club, parachuting and yes, THE SPARROW!!! it's the return of the fucking sparrow!!
ThePaleOgre
Looks fucking awesome
Juice
Is that Eric Prydz I hear? Looking forward to the soundtrack.
Seeen
I just pooed a little. God damnit, now I HAVE to get a fucking 360!
DuPz0r
Nice trailer.
FuddMan
Honestly, with the Xbox 360 so cheap these days, there's no excuse not to be getting this.
ViceMan
QUOTE(D00fM00n @ Sep 2 2009, 11:58 AM) [snapback]1520442[/snapback]
Honestly, with the Xbox 360 so cheap these days, there's no excuse not to be getting this.

I disagree.

*doesn't elaborate*

But yeah the trailer looked nAice.
bOnEs
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Sep 2 2009, 07:55 AM) [snapback]1520447[/snapback]
QUOTE(D00fM00n @ Sep 2 2009, 11:58 AM) [snapback]1520442[/snapback]

I disagree.

*doesn't elaborate*

But yeah the trailer looked nAice.

*elaborates for him*

we don't have $300 to spend on a new system... we already have one, no need to buy another...

this story seems to have more flair (no gay pun intended) than niko's story... could it be that we have a riches to riches story here? i didn't think that was gonna happen with GTAIV... i thought it was all suppose to be depressing... but then again, we don't know the story yet...
PabloHoneyOle
Honestly, if I owned a PS3; I would have traded it in a long time ago for a 360.

The first straw would have been the first GTA DLC. Final straw would have been the Fallout 3 DLC.

Either way, you could probably sell your PS3 setup and get a new 360 and join the DLC party.
bOnEs
nah, the only games i would play on the 360 would be GTAIV DLC and fallout 3 DLC... nothing else... i'm happy with my infamous, uncharted, little big planet, metal gear solid 4, etc... seriously, the exclusives are the reason why i play the PS3... and fallout's DLC are due out this week or next week... i have yet to have a concrete reason to buy a 360... buying one for a couple of DLC's isn't worth the investment...

i am upset that i can't play the GTAIV DLC but, i got over it a long time ago when lost and damned came out...
HB~Sauce
Loved the trailer, hopefully this somehow makes it to the PS3.
DiO
QUOTE(Pjanoo @ Sep 2 2009, 06:58 AM) [snapback]1520442[/snapback]

Jobless and about 2 grand in debut going to college.......

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Sep 2 2009, 12:19 PM) [snapback]1520474[/snapback]
nah, the only games i would play on the 360 would be GTAIV DLC and fallout 3 DLC... nothing else... i'm happy with my infamous, uncharted, little big planet, metal gear solid 4, etc... seriously, the exclusives are the reason why i play the PS3... and fallout's DLC are due out this week or next week... i have yet to have a concrete reason to buy a 360... buying one for a couple of DLC's isn't worth the investment...

i am upset that i can't play the GTAIV DLC but, i got over it a long time ago when lost and damned came out...

Pretty much. Uncharted 2 and GoW III > Some DLC. Though it does looks amazing.
DuPz0r
Like D-O said, I'm in the same boat. I'm going to be in over 5000 in debt a year for the next 3 years. I wouldn't buy a 360 even if i had the money to waste, i own a console, i don't need two. I also have a child to care for.
ViceMan
Luckily I don't like any of the whoreish, bandwagon, faggoty FPS games like Fallout, Halo, CoD and the others which I can't remember the name of, so they're not a concern for me. And the DLC is nice yeah, but i'm not going to get rid of my PS3 because of it, i'm expecting it to be released for the PS3 eventually anyway, nothing stays exclusive forever.
Qdeathstar
I don't know about that viceman, i mean, i used to be in your boat, freind of the ps3.. but once i got an xbox 360 i havn't played my ps3.. its collecting dust.

I'm pretty sure that this DLC will stay exclusive... there are 50 million reasons why. If microsoft paid for exclusive dlc, they get exclusive DLC. Not sort of exclusive.

Besides, now that the 50 mill is spent, i'm sure that take two, rockstar, and other publishes/developers are looking foward to this sort of "pay for exclusive DLC" insurance...
DiO
Yah. I'm not optimistic that its going to come on to the PS3. Then again PS3 has R*'s "Agent" exclusive. Maybe they could make a deal down the road. It would be profitable for all parties.
bOnEs
QUOTE(DiO @ Sep 2 2009, 04:48 PM) [snapback]1520514[/snapback]
Yah. I'm not optimistic that its going to come on to the PS3. Then again PS3 has R*'s "Agent" exclusive. Maybe they could make a deal down the road. It would be profitable for all parties.

ahh AGENT... R*'s $50 million put to good use biggrin.gif... thank you M$...
DiO
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Sep 2 2009, 05:07 PM) [snapback]1520515[/snapback]
QUOTE(DiO @ Sep 2 2009, 04:48 PM) [snapback]1520514[/snapback]

ahh AGENT... R*'s $50 million put to good use biggrin.gif... thank you M$...

Lol. Probably.
TwoFacedTanner
Hell, I just got a PS3, and I think I'm going to buy a Arcade 360 to play this.
Massacre
^ But you'll need a hard drive.
FuddMan
Non-FIB Buffalo?

noice.

lol @ all the jaggies though.
bOnEs
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Sep 2 2009, 07:01 PM) [snapback]1520552[/snapback]
Hell, I just got a PS3, and I think I'm going to buy a Arcade 360 to play this.

yea, the arcade is a nice value for someone wanting to get both systems... it's what, $200?? work's just fine for hard-disk games but, you can't download anything without an HDD... lol laugh.gif... they should just throw in 10GB for $20 more or something...

nice find dar duffman biggrin.gif... the buffalo's are SWEET!! it was one of my favorites in san an... i fell in love the moment i stopped by that hick shack in the middle of bum-fuck nowhere to meet catalina...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.