Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Episodes From Liberty City Cover Art
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
FuddMan
Rockstar has unveiled the cover art for the Episodes From Liberty City pack, which features artwork from both The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony:

[ Download as Desktop ]

Episodes From Liberty City will contain both episodic content packs for the Xbox 360 version of GTA IV and works as a standalone game; you won't need a copy of the vanilla GTA IV to play it. Release date: October 22nd. Trailer: tomorrow!
Psy
That looks pretty cool actually smile.gif
Massacre
Great cover art.

As some of you may remember, it took me somewhere between 10 and 12 hours to download The Lost and Damned. That being said, I'm considering buying this instead of downloading TBOGT.
Psy
The artwork in the top left shows a guy parachuting behind a helicopter. As if we needed more proof that it's going to be in the game...
FuddMan
QUOTE(Psy @ Aug 31 2009, 11:49 PM) [snapback]1520273[/snapback]
That looks pretty cool actually smile.gif

Yeah the contrast between the biker scene and the clubbing scene works brilliantly. I'd buy a poster of it at least.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Massacre @ Aug 31 2009, 06:49 PM) [snapback]1520274[/snapback]
Great cover art.

As some of you may remember, it took me somewhere between 10 and 12 hours to download The Lost and Damned. That being said, I'm considering buying this instead of downloading TBOGT.

I would do this if I hadn't already dropped $20 on LaTD and if they had kept the all black case that was initially "previewed" (see below). I prefer the sleek black one. That's what she said.

I'll be downloading TBoGT on release day and I will coincidentally be too sick to attend work as well.

QUOTE(DuffMan @ Aug 31 2009, 06:59 PM) [snapback]1520279[/snapback]
QUOTE(Psy @ Aug 31 2009, 11:49 PM) [snapback]1520273[/snapback]
That looks pretty cool actually :)

I'd buy a poster of it at least.

Agreed.
Massacre
Now that I've found out it's $40 for the disc version, I'm not so sure. I might just have to go to someone else's house to download it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.