Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IGN Hands-on Article
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > The Ballad of Gay Tony
Massacre
There are no mods or admins on to tip off, so I figured I'd start a new topic. IGN got some hands-on time with Gay Tony (No, not like that), and there are a few minor details about missions and new weapons.

Linkery?!

Satchel charges! Satchel charges!
ConQueSteD
Skydiving is the big one, along with the Turret sized Machine Gun.
FuddMan
Not really a hands-on, it's what one person posted on their forums. But it seems to match up to the screenshots we got sent yesterday so it's gotta be reliable.
Massacre
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Aug 30 2009, 12:59 PM) [snapback]1520115[/snapback]
Not really a hands-on, it's what one person posted on their forums.

Yeah, I noticed that upon further inspection. Still, IGN deemed it reliable enough to post, and it's cool to see a shot that confirms that the skydiving isn't just part of a cutscene.
PabloHoneyOle
That was the smallest tidbit of information I have ever received.

Massacre, you and IGN are nothing but filthy teases. Hopefully tomorrow's trailer will be gratuitous with exciting new details and actual gameplay.

Also, when is this game coming out? I think the pre-release jitters might kill me.

QUOTE(Massacre @ Aug 30 2009, 09:43 PM) [snapback]1520148[/snapback]
and it's cool to see a shot that confirms that the skydiving isn't just part of a cutscene.

It looks like a shot from San Andreas. But you're right, I'll buy this just for the ability to sky dive.
As I mentioned before, I hope it's not just mission based dives and I can incorporate them into my 6-star wanted level murder massacre rape fests.
Qdeathstar
seems like something anyone could have written after viewing the screenshots/trailer teaser.

Did they say what time they are release the trailer tommorow?
ConQueSteD
QUOTE(LMOZ91 @ Aug 31 2009, 11:39 AM) [snapback]1520216[/snapback]
seems like something anyone could have written after viewing the screenshots/trailer teaser.

I'd say between Noon and 7PM EST. best bet.
FuddMan
QUOTE(LMOZ91 @ Aug 31 2009, 04:39 PM) [snapback]1520216[/snapback]

The original post was made way before any of the screenshots were released.
Qdeathstar
Oh, then that is indeed some cool information smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.