Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: First Ballad Of Gay Tony Screenshots!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Psy
Rockstar Games have just sent us the first batch of Official screenshots for the Ballad Of Gay Tony. Check out the 4 "fansite exclusive" images below, and remember, the trailer is coming on tuesday!

Hey guys,

As Iím sure you are already aware, we are releasing the Debut Trailer for Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony on Tuesday, September 1st. I wanted to pass along these first few screenshots to you guys first, before anybody else. Enjoy!

Cheers,
Webmaster@R*

Massacre
These are awesome, I can't wait to fly that new helicopter. There's so much chaos in these screens. The last one reminds me of the last Cortez mission from Vice City, I forget what it's called.
SirPsychoSexy
Seems like Luis is in some crazy things, will be Awesome.
ConQueSteD
OMG! I jizzed in my pants when i saw these. It will be amazing to see how this is tied into GTA IV.
FuddMan
Oooh a little bird smile.gif
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Massacre @ Aug 29 2009, 02:36 PM) [snapback]1520040[/snapback]
Is that a Mac 10 I see? Fucking amazing.

Thats an Uzi.

A mac 10 was already in the game.
Massacre
Shit, you're right, I got confused. Haven't played in a while. We'll just sweep that little slip-up under the carpet.
TwoFacedTanner
Its fine champ, we'll go get an ice cream later and forget all about it.

And WAIT! Where the fuck did that guy learn to fly a helicopter!?
Hell, where did Johnny learn?
So weird...Niko had an explanation...but they dont.
DuPz0r
Lookin good.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.