Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: First GTA Chinatown Wars PSP Screenshots
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Psy
Rockstar Games have just Tweeted about their update to their Chinatown Wars website, which now features 7 brand spanking new and unseen screenshots of the PSP version of the game. You'll notice much improved graphics and lighting effects in comparison with the DS version of the game.

PSP owners, rejoice - the highest-rated DS game of all-time (*Source: Metacritic) is now coming to PlayStation Portable on October 20th 2009.

Specifically built for the PSP platform with upscaled widescreen graphics, enhanced lighting and animation and including all new story missions, Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars will be a powerful experience on the PSP and will be available as both a digital download (via PLAYSTATION Network) and at retail.

Rockstar have also said on Twitter that there are "lots of announcements coming today", so perhaps we'll receive some screenshots or a trailer for Gay Tony too.

Check our more details at Rockstar's Official Chinatown Wars website
Massacre
That looks just like the top-down camera option from GTA III.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Massacre @ Aug 27 2009, 12:24 PM) [snapback]1519808[/snapback]
That looks EXACTLY like the top-down camera option from GTA III.

Massacre
I'd love to see something like God of War: Chains of Olympus (and other games I don't care to remember), where the game is released in a bundle with a special PSP. I'd love an orange R* PSP. Either way, I think it's time to ditch the DS...
trathen93
I dont understand why the game is top down still. I'd rather have Vice city stories or liberty city stories if I had a PSP. theyre both so much better. I hate top down games.
DiO
QUOTE(El-Nino @ Aug 27 2009, 01:12 PM) [snapback]1519833[/snapback]
I dont understand why the game is top down still. I'd rather have Vice city stories or liberty city stories if I had a PSP. theyre both so much better. I hate top down games.

Cuase the DS couldn't handle a game like LCS or VCS.
DuPz0r
This looks pretty awesome! biggrin.gif

The top down view gives it a more retro feel that VCS and LCS didn't have, more of a GTA2 era look to it!
Seeen
Getting it. It looks awesome!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.