Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Ballad Of Gay Tony Desktops
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Psy
Rockstar Games have just redesigned their website, and included within their update are two new Ballad of Gay Tony desktop backgrounds.

Click to view the new Rockstar Games website, or download the Ballad Of Gay Tony Desktops

We're still waiting for the first official trailer (or in fact any gameplay media whatsoever) for The Ballad of Gay Tony, but we're pretty certain it's got to be released soon, so stay tuned and we'll bring it to you as soon we hear any further details.
PabloHoneyOle
It's odd how excited I get about the marketing of games as much as I do the actual release of the game.

That said, can't wait for the trailers and hopefully some interactive websites like when GTA4 dropped.
DuPz0r
I love the marketing too. Well that's all i have to look forward to for this anyway...
PabloHoneyOle
I'm a sucker for a great marketing strategy.

Perhaps when the money is right; you too will get to play BoGT.
bOnEs
yea, there's people like myself that still play GTA4 on the PS3... if R* wants to keep me playing, they're gonna need to release these on the PS3... there's still a market for it, even a year and a half after release...
DuPz0r
The exclusive contracts will end at some point. And i bet R* will know this and will have the content ready for PS3 owners soon after. *Hopes*
Apocolyptic Diety
It'd be good to see a game like this come out for PS3. But, I've gotten stuff for my 360 recently to get these games. Its the only way to keep up with next-gen game exclusives.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.