Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Get Championship Manager for just 1p*!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
The Awesome One
Championship Manager 2010 is now on sale for pre order, at just 1p. You get to choose what you want to pay for one of PCs best games, which comes out in september. You can go to www.championshipmanager.co.uk and pre- order there. New PC games are mainly sold at 40.00. There is a processing charge of 2.50 though.
FuddMan
This didn't work for artists who were sick of record labels overcharging for music and getting people to choose how much they wanted to pay, and it won't work here. Why would you spend a year developing a game and then sell it for 1p? Even if you sold a million copies, that's what, 10,000? What fucking use is that?
Zen
Oh well, I'd rather pay 2.51 for a game than 25 to be honest.

Although Football Manager > Champ Manager, so I'll see.
FuddMan
Well yeah, it's alright for us, I'm just thinking of the employees. Would suck for them to start losing their jobs because management decided to be retards about it.
Pieface
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Aug 20 2009, 03:45 PM) [snapback]1518800[/snapback]
Well yeah, it's alright for us, I'm just thinking of the employees. Would suck for them to start losing their jobs because management decided to be retards about it.

Could have advertising in game, and if more people buy the game and advertising is done by page, then they could make a HUGE profit from the game.
GLC
Been playing the demo for the last few days while I wait for the 11th. S'pretty good. Bought Dean Marney from Hull for the lulz.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.