Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PS3 Headset Problems
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Geek Central
Marney1
Basically I've got a new headset and I'm using it with GTA4 but the reception is crap.
Sometimes when I haven't even called anyone I can hear them, I could even hear 3 people talking about killing police and could hear the sirens and police shouting but there were no police in my game.

Do I have to do something with the settings or are headsets always this crap?
TheAnalogKid2112
Well first off, you can hear anybody and everybody that has a headset if you have yours turned on. All calling does is make the line private between you and a friend.

And as I said before, Grand Theft Auto IV has unbelievably shitty microphone quality. To really test out your microphone, start a voice chat in the XMB.

Oh ya guys, I heard marney's voice. Heh
Marney1
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Aug 11 2009, 05:59 PM) [snapback]1517555[/snapback]
Well first off, you can hear anybody and everybody that has a headset if you have yours turned on. All calling does is make the line private between you and a friend.

And as I said before, Grand Theft Auto IV has unbelievably shitty microphone quality. To really test out your microphone, start a voice chat in the XMB.

Oh ya guys, I heard marney's voice. Heh

Will do, nice one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.